Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What is the golden Quetz made of? Is the gold just paint with the normal metal under it? If it is, It seems like it would get pretty horroble looking of you played with it.
Well obviously, they're not going to make it out of real gold.

Also all pre HWS MFB's have a coating of silver paint that chips away over time.

Like this

[Image: Picture113.jpg]
even the HWS? cuz driger told me they dont Confused
Right, forgot about those. The HWS do not have the same silver paint coat as the Pre HWS. Just looked at my Rock Leone and Storm Pegasis.

Definitely a smart move on their part
kooool. this is so much better now Smile my beautiful storm pegasis and rock leane wont get ruined Smile
What! Brilliant. Why are left spin defence blades not often utilized?
In my experience, defense is decreased when spinning in the opposite direction. I use left defensers against left attackers.
I know that they have the coating...But I didn't know about the HWS thats cool. I meant, gold Quets would look bad when the gold is scraped off and its grey underneath...
What does it mean if I got holographic Bit Chips with my Beyblades?

I got a holographic Frog Bit Beast and Ninja looking ones with an ultimate Sazio beyblade and holographic snail and rhino looking bit chips with a wyborg beyblade. Is that normal, and what are the bit beast's names?

If my scanner worked, I'd scan them for you guys.
(May. 15, 2009  8:47 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: What does it mean if I got holographic Bit Chips with my Beyblades?

I got a holographic Frog Bit Beast and Ninja looking ones with an ultimate Sazio beyblade and holographic snail and rhino looking bit chips with a wyborg beyblade. Is that normal, and what are the bit beast's names?

There was some shiny Bit Chips made. I know I have the rhino looking one.
Were they randomly placed in some boxes, or was there a series of them?
Pretty sure Hasbro just chose to make some shiny. Does it really matter ...?
Shiny bit beasts are normal but I don't recall a snail or rhino ever coming with a Wyborg........Wyborg should come with Wyborg and that annoying bird thing that looks like Skarmory.
(May. 15, 2009  10:08 PM)Rocky Wrote: Shiny bit beasts are normal but I don't recall a snail or rhino ever coming with a Wyborg........Wyborg should come with Wyborg and that annoying bird things that looks like Skarmory.

I didn't get a wyborg I guess:\

And Brad, it doesn't really matter, I was just wondering.
Well what does it look like? The beyblade that is.

Just because it isn't important doesn't mean it's not interesting.......I think we should want to know everything about beyblades, not just the important stuff. Unhappy
(May. 15, 2009  10:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well what does it look like? The beyblade that is.

Just because it isn't important doesn't mean it's not interesting.......I think we should want to know everything about beyblades, not just the important stuff. Unhappy

The beyblades are normal. I may try to find a way to scan the bit chips.
It doesn't matter too much. Plus I've seen numerous beyblades with the same holo bit chips. Plus I'm not sure we know the names fo them anyways.....
When they're cutting a sticker sheet, all of the stickers are on the same sheet. So, if the rest of the stickers for the Beyblade are designed to be shiny, the bit will be, as well.
how do u get a mfb in ottawa
(May. 15, 2009  11:06 PM)Tysongranger25 Wrote: how do u get a mfb in ottawa

You order them online like everyone else outside of Japan and certain areas of Asia. Check out the Bey Marketplace for more information on services like Mail Order Japan.
Same way the rest of the world..(cept japan) gets theirs..Online

Until the day that MFB come out..which is somewhere in the year 2010
(May. 15, 2009  11:06 PM)Tysongranger25 Wrote: how do u get a mfb in ottawa

Yeah, MFB is only available in Japan and a few other countries in Asia right now. MFB will not be released worldwide until at least 2010, so the only way to get MFB is by ordering them online. Also, MFB will be sold at Beyblade War Room.
Do all HMS beyblades come with a launcher and ripcord in the package? I'm guessing this is a dumb question, but I was wondering because I was looking at a gaia dragoon on amazon for sale and the box that it comes in didn't look like it would have enough room to fit the launcher and ripcord.
(May. 16, 2009  5:12 AM)mfbginga85 Wrote: Do all HMS beyblades come with a launcher and ripcord in the package? I'm guessing this is a dumb question, but I was wondering because I was looking at a gaia dragoon on amazon for sale and the box that it comes in didn't look like it would have enough room to fit the launcher and ripcord.

Gaia Dragoon MS is a starter. Many Takara HMS do not come with a shooter and winder, though.
(May. 16, 2009  5:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Gaia Dragoon MS is a starter. Many Takara HMS do not come with a shooter and winder, though.
Thanks for letting me know.