Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Those are all fake.
I remember having one of those ages ago. Broke in 3 hours; useless piece of junk.

I do wonder however how fast would RF be with that long a cord.....probably just fly outside the stadium.
(May. 02, 2009  10:30 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Why do fake beyblades even exist?

To make money. Why else?
If you think about it it's kind of messed up..
How useful are Dark Leopard MS and Dranzer MF?
(May. 03, 2009  6:52 AM)BladeBee Wrote: How useful are Dark Leopard MS and Dranzer MF?

Not very. I can't speak for anyone else, but I find Dark Leopard's Tornado Change Core really fun, though.
Tornado change core is a lot of fun; you're definitely not the only one.
(May. 03, 2009  7:01 AM)Khel Wrote: Tornado change core is a lot of fun; you're definitely not the only one.

What do you mean by alot of fun?
It means its gimmick is entertaining; and before you ask check the wiki article I wrote.
another good blade that is bad but fun to watch is master dranzer when u remove the little metal bottom bit.oh and beybrad i just wanted to know what your favorite blade is?
what is better in mfb, a stalking (stamina,survival) blade or a blance blade
(May. 03, 2009  10:50 AM)Rustin Wrote: what is better in mfb, a stalking (stamina,survival) blade or a blance blade

Why do you call it "stalking?" Wut!?

Currently, Attack types using RF are best.
people call that one different names i said that because i saw it in a video on youtube
lol alot of people are asking brad questions like that, its says his favourite blade on his profile lol and rustin just to make it easier call it stamina or survival and scrap stalking lol
(May. 03, 2009  11:00 AM)Rustin Wrote: people call that one different names i said that because i saw it in a video on youtube

Any name other than Endurance, Survival or Stamina is made up and incorrect.
well now i know what not to watch on youtube and thanks for the advice
(May. 03, 2009  11:07 AM)Rustin Wrote: well now i know what not to watch on youtube and thanks for the advice

You can watch and enjoy whatever you like dont let that stop you just dont buy into everything thats said.
i was beeing sacastic srry but not to be rude or anything just really bored right now
Hybrid Wheel System, explain please.
(May. 03, 2009  6:55 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Hybrid Wheel System, explain please.

:\

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hybrid-Wheel-System
Lol sorry I disappointed you Brad XD
Is Aquario 105F wheel better then Pegasis 105F / Storm Pegasis 105RF

And is
BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set
Defense and Stamina Bey Reshuffle Set
Attack and Balance Bey Reshuffle Set
Metal Face(s) and a Launcher or two.
A good set to star off with? (Prob gonna cost me like 80 bucks lol)
(Didn't feel like making 2 post =p)