Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Are Gaia Dragoon MS and Wolborg MS useful?
(May. 02, 2009  12:00 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Are Gaia Dragoon MS and Wolborg MS useful?

Gaia Dragoon MS is not useful, it is out-classed by a lot of other parts. But Wolborg MS is basically the best HMS beyblade, it is very useful.
(May. 02, 2009  12:13 AM)Aqua Wrote: Gaia Dragoon MS is not useful, it is out-classed by a lot of other parts. But Wolborg MS is the best HMS beyblade, it is very useful.

Wolborg MS..The best HMS beyblade? I always thought Dragoon MSUV Or Bloody Devil MS was the best uncustomized HMS blade.
(May. 02, 2009  12:15 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Wolborg MS..The best HMS beyblade? I always thought Dragoon MSUV Or Bloody Devil MS was the best uncustomized HMS blade.

Yes, Wolborg MS is the best HMS uncostumized, with Dark Effigy MS a close second.
(May. 02, 2009  12:15 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Wolborg MS..The best HMS beyblade? I always thought Dragoon MSUV Or Bloody Devil MS was the best uncustomized HMS blade.

Bloody Devil MS? have you actually read the article for it?
How good is Dranzer MS.Is it better then gaia dragoon ms?
(May. 02, 2009  1:44 AM)BladeBee Wrote: How good is Dranzer MS.Is it better then gaia dragoon ms?

I would say that one isn't more useful than the other.
(May. 02, 2009  1:44 AM)BladeBee Wrote: How good is Dranzer MS.Is it better then gaia dragoon ms?

Neither are good.
umm what package does box for aquario 105RF (the blue one) and spin dragoon look like?
Aquario only comes in Random Booster Vol 2 and the Attack and Balance Reshuffle Set. Good luck finding either.
(May. 02, 2009  1:49 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: umm what package does box for aquario 105RF (the blue one) and spin dragoon look like?

there is no Aquario 105RF,and aquario is only in RBV2 and attack and balance set,there is no solo box for aquario.
(May. 02, 2009  1:50 AM)BladeBee Wrote: there is no Aquario 105RF,and aquario is only in RBV2 and attack and balance set,there is no solo box for aquario.
k got it but what does the blue one come in and wat about spin dragoon
I'm a little stuck as I don't know all the names of the blades and I need to know for a combination I will be asking:
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g77931709
(May. 02, 2009  1:52 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: k got it but what does the blue one come in and wat about spin dragoon

What do you mean by the blue one?

And you realize that Spin Dragoon is not a Metal Fight Beyblade right?
Anyways, this is Spin Dragoon:
[Image: 24ou0s3.jpg]

(May. 02, 2009  1:56 AM)Raykon Wrote: I'm a little stuck as I don't know all the names of the blades and I need to know for a combination I will be asking:
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g77931709

From left to right, bottom to top:

Venus
Draciel V
Driger V
Dragooon GT
Wolborg 2 (recolour)
Gaia Dragoon
Flash Leopard 2
Dranzer G
Glazzly
Roller Defenser
Spike Lizard
Voltaic Ape
Trypio
Dragoon F
Sparkling Attacker
Galman
Rock Bison
Master Driger (recolour)
Burning Kerberous
Dranzer S
Megaro Arm
Dragoon G
Wyborg
Dragoon G
Dranzer S
Orthrus
Draciel S
Kid Draciel
Gaia Dragoon V
Uriel
Dranzer V (recolour)
Driger S
Draciel F
Dragoon V2
Seaborg 2 (recolour)
Dranzer F
Auto Change Balancer
Wing Attacker
Polta
Thunder Dragon
Death Gargoyle
Metal Driger
Driger G
Einstein MS (one in the case at the back)
Defense 125
(May. 02, 2009  1:58 AM)Aqua Wrote: From left to right, bottom to top:

Venus
Draciel V
Driger V
Dragooon GT
Wolborg 2 (recolour)
Gaia Dragoon
Flash Leopard 2
Dranzer G
Glazzly
Roller Defenser
Spike Lizard
Voltaic Ape
Trypio
Dragoon F
Sparkling Attacker
Galman
Rock Bison
Master Driger (recolour)
Burning Kerberous
Dranzer S
Megaro Arm
Dragoon G
Wyborg
Dragoon G
Dranzer S
Orthrus
Draciel S
Kid Draciel
Gaia Dragoon V
Uriel
Dranzer V (recolour)
Driger S
Draciel F
Dragoon V2
Seaborg 2 (recolour)
Dranzer F
Auto Change Balancer
Wing Attacker
Polta
Thunder Dragon
Death Gargoyle
Metal Driger
Driger G
Einstein MS (one in the case at the back)
Thanks for this I needed it! Grin
what is the fastest HMS beyblade you can get,and thats hms not mfb
(May. 02, 2009  1:43 PM)Emudbest Wrote: what is the fastest HMS beyblade you can get,and thats hms not mfb

Fastest would be Dragoon MSUV.
Dragoon MSUV,well is there a beyblade that can beet it,EXAMPLE:im saying is there a beyblade that can beat it not a blader like when people say its the blader that matter's the blader matters about 25%of the battle lets imagine theres a clone of the same blader one using DragoonMSUV and the other?so what beyblade can defeat DragoonMSUV
If you use Dragoon MSUV uncustomized and without any shot technique, then it can be beaten by pretty much anything with any sort of endurance.

In fact, if you use it without any technique, it might just save you the trouble and KO itself.
Your only chance with an HMS blade would be a MSUV combo, Wolborg MS (or bearing core combo), or maybe a Bearing core 2 combo.

It also depends on the stadium you would be using.

Also here we don't believe is all that wishy washy stuff. The only things that matter in this game are the parts, the stadium, and the launch (and a bit of luck)
(May. 02, 2009  1:55 PM)Emudbest Wrote: Dragoon MSUV,well is there a beyblade that can beet it,EXAMPLE:im saying is there a beyblade that can beat it not a blader like when people say its the blader that matter's the blader matters about 25%of the battle lets imagine theres a clone of the same blader one using DragoonMSUV and the other?so what beyblade can defeat DragoonMSUV

A lot of beyblades can defeat Dragoon MSUV uncostumized. A lot of beyblades are not the best uncostumized which is why you have to combine them with other parts. Dragoon MSUV may be the fastest HMS but it is not the best uncostumized. A beyblade like Wolborg MS can easily 'defeat' DGMSUV.

EDIT: Beaten x2
Yes, I didn't iterate in my post that MSUV is only good for it's running core. Used with a proper shot, and good AR it can be great. Otherwise you won't win much.
Khel i agree %110 in that anwser,i mean technique is just a lie.All that is needed to be done is have a good beyblade/parts good launcher and a good launch,oh and also luck like you said.