Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Pichu, neither. You need more angle.
Ok, I'll go practice more in a little while. Thanks.
Also, I'm curious to know if Escolpio's wheel could be used for compact combo's; it looks relatively small to me. Has anyone tried it?
Doesn't weigh enough.
The best compact atm would be Metal Face Leone C120/D125/WD145 SF.
I don't think compacts are a viable concept in MFB.
so if i put hopper attack rc and aero knight cwd will it fly?
(Apr. 26, 2009  9:16 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: so if i put hopper attack rc and aero knight cwd will it fly?

No ... only the propellor part flies.
(Apr. 26, 2009  9:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think compacts are a viable concept in MFB.

Why exactly? Is it because they all are so heavy anyway?
(Apr. 26, 2009  8:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What's going on with it?

It's got a dent on it from the Driger MS tragedy, but it looks better now.
Because there is no way to edit the weight/ centre it without changing the shape of the wheel, I think.
so whats the diffence between LeoneD125B and Leone 145D
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:09 PM)kai12 Wrote: so whats the diffence between LeoneD125B and Leone 145D

... different Track and Bottom?
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:09 PM)kai12 Wrote: so whats the diffence between LeoneD125B and Leone 145D

They both have different tracks and bottoms :\

The first one has D125 track and B bottom.
The second one has 145 track and D bottom.
No, different parts perform differently......
I'm curious as to where you guys get your info about new releases. I always see threads for new tops/parts, but I can't piece together how you are finding this stuff out Lips_sealed

I realize the original content is probably in Japanese, but I'd like to be able to look at the pictures (if there are any) without digging through page after page of forum posts.

If your sources are private, that's fine too, I just always feel so in the dark about what's going on.
I think Kai-V gets a lot release info from TRU JP......or maybe amazon. And then there are sites like Beyblade Rennaisance and stuff.......Confused
There are some blogs as well, not sure what they are called, though.
(Apr. 27, 2009  2:35 AM)Minion Wrote: I'm curious as to where you guys get your info about new releases. I always see threads for new tops/parts, but I can't piece together how you are finding this stuff out Lips_sealed

I realize the original content is probably in Japanese, but I'd like to be able to look at the pictures (if there are any) without digging through page after page of forum posts.

If your sources are private, that's fine too, I just always feel so in the dark about what's going on.
Hm, if you want, I can update the first post of each thread on releases with the official pictures from now on. I should have continued doing that, actually ...

As for sources, there are many, and they are different depending on times.
How effective in defense is the pegasis booster?
(Apr. 27, 2009  10:28 AM)kaiserEXE Wrote: How effective in defense is the pegasis booster?

Not very. Get Libra.
(Apr. 27, 2009  10:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not very. Get Libra.

Wow,the response was fast 0.o.Is the booster wolf any good in offense?
Sorry if I asked too many questions.
(Apr. 27, 2009  10:41 AM)kaiserEXE Wrote: Wow,the response was fast 0.o.Is the booster wolf any good in offense?
Sorry if I asked too many questions.

No ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
So I cant bring my RF to Spinoff???
*Don't Worry*

Does anybody know the release dates for Attack Type Stadium, Balance Type Stadium and Stamina Type Stadium?
Attack = 09/08/2008
Balance = 18/09/2008
Stamina = 23/10/2008

Thats what it says on TRU JP and it seems correct.......