Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I thought the BB-18 Libra DF145BS was the first mold and the one in the
BB-22 BeyReshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type was second mold.
^^^If they are the same mold then they would both break just as easily.
To clarify, RBV2 Libra is second mold. Both regular Libra and Reshuffle Set Libra are first mold.
(Apr. 10, 2009  7:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: To clarify, RBV2 Libra is second mold. Both regular Libra and Reshuffle Set Libra are first mold.

Yes, to my knowledge at least
I knew it... Thanks for the confirmation Joyful_2
I have an old cracked up Cyber Dragoon Stadium. I am going to get a new MFB one. Which do you like best?
I was thinking the Balance one
Attack is best. :3
(Apr. 10, 2009  8:08 PM)jsc Wrote: I have an old cracked up Cyber Dragoon Stadium. I am going to get a new MFB one. Which do you like best?
I was thinking the Balance one

Out of the 4 MFB stadiums already released, the Attack Type BeyStadium would be the best one to buy and is highly recommended.
(Apr. 10, 2009  8:08 PM)Rocky Wrote: Attack is best. :3

Why's that?
It has a Tornado Ridge.
(Apr. 10, 2009  8:16 PM)jsc Wrote: Why's that?

It has a tornado ridge, good slopes and it accomodates all beyblade types (attack, stamina, defense, balance) and allows for fair play between all types.
I see... I guess I'll get an ayyck then. I didnt like the clear though...
(Apr. 10, 2009  8:31 PM)jsc Wrote: I see... I guess I'll get an ayyck then. I didnt like the clear though...

Just spray paint the underside of the stadium, it actually works really well apparently.
See here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Re-...ons?page=9 (bottom of the page)
I know this was on the last page, but I needed to find out for myself. I weighed my purple Libra from the Reshuffle Set, and it was 42 grams. This does make it the first mold since the RBV2 Libras are 41 grams.
Im guessing that the other stadiums without a tornado ridge have too many K.O.s? (Im not an expert.. so sry if this is dumb Grin )
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:07 PM)Khel Wrote: I know this was on the last page, but I needed to find out for myself. I weighed my purple Libra from the Reshuffle Set, and it was 42 grams. This does make it the first mold since the RBV2 Libras are 41 grams.

unless something is just throwing it off by one gram?
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:38 PM)Nick Wrote: unless something is just throwing it off by one gram?

RBV2 is the new mold. All previous are old mold. This isn't up for debate.
Dude, where in the heck did I say I wanted to debate?! I thought he said something totally different. SORRY Speechless
Is there a current list of upcoming release dates? If so, could it be posted and stickied, and then amended when new announcements are made?
It's on the front page of the wiki. :\
(Apr. 10, 2009  11:46 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Is there a current list of upcoming release dates? If so, could it be posted and stickied, and then amended when new announcements are made?

All the releases are posted here
Yes, the attack stadium is a fantastic one to use.
Just be aware that the real attack stadium is a tad different from that early design.
Im trying to order something from THEINTOY,but at the 3rd page when I click Confirm Order,It sends me back to Payment Information,How Do I fix that?
Have you entered your credit card details?