Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How can you change the MFB launcher, I don't care if it is illegal, I need a right spin.
(Apr. 09, 2009  3:21 PM)josh-jf Wrote: i justheard that the beylauncher breaks easier than the regualr launcher is this true? even thought its just launchers im really scared Unhappy
ebay is where to get that driger
(Apr. 09, 2009  3:33 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: How can you change the MFB launcher, I don't care if it is illegal, I need a right spin.

I'm pretty sure you can't get your left spin launcher to work on a right spin MFB without having a right spin launcher for right spin parts. And in that situation, you'd just use the stock right spin launcher anyways.
(Apr. 09, 2009  3:08 PM)Ozzyschach Wrote: Can you use the L drago left spin lancher on right spin blades?
And is Gemios a left or right spin?
Can you use the L drago left spin lancher on right spin blades?
And is Gemios a left or right spin? HELP

The only left spin available MFB is L Drago. The rest are all right spin at the moment.

And you can't modify a left spin shooter to launch right spin without some parts from a right spin shooter. So just buy a right spin.
When people were talking about hybrid wheels being dual spin directions, was that just a false rumor? A left spin storm pegasis would (as Brad would say) own.
(Apr. 09, 2009  7:38 PM)Hero Wrote: When people were talking about hybrid wheels being dual spin directions, was that just a false rumor? A left spin storm pegasis would (as Brad would say) own.
Well no one who has any of the Hybrid wheel system have said they can go in both directions.
So i'm guessing it was false info Crying
What are those little holes on the sides of the stamina stadium for?
(Apr. 09, 2009  7:41 PM)Giga Wrote: What are those little holes on the sides of the stamina stadium for?

Put other Metal fight beyblades in? maybe... lol
(Apr. 09, 2009  7:41 PM)Giga Wrote: What are those little holes on the sides of the stamina stadium for?

Some people use them to hold blades but they`re pockets.
As in Penalty pockets? I don't see how a blade could get in there in the first place
(Apr. 09, 2009  7:44 PM)Giga Wrote: As in Penalty pockets? I don't see how a blade could get in there in the first place

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-metal-fi...regulation
(Apr. 09, 2009  3:21 PM)josh-jf Wrote: i just heard that the beylauncher breaks easier than the regualr launcher is this true? even though its just launchers im really scared that il get the wrong one Unhappy

The Beylauncher does tend to a bit more fragile than the Right Launcher. I've heard of the coil/string from the Beylauncher snapping but that's not really a big issue or anything.

Giga: I think those holes are penalty pockets but can also be used as beyblade holders.
Does the face of a MFB matter?Like If you use a Leone Face On a Storm Pegasis,Will it alter anything in the blade's performence?
Nope, not until Metal Faces are released.
(Apr. 09, 2009  11:33 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Does the face of a MFB matter?Like If you use a Leone Face On a Storm Pegasis,Will it alter anything in the blade's performence?

Nope they are all the same. Faces won't have any impact in battle until the Metal Faces are released.

EDIT: Beaten
EDIT: way beaten
And rocky wins the race,Will Flame Sagitario have a metal face?I saw on the picture that there was some silver spiral on the face
Seems to me that a metal face would strip out the plastic track too fast.Why dont they just make all the blades parts metal...?
(Apr. 09, 2009  11:36 PM)BladeBee Wrote: And rocky wins the race,Will Flame Sagitario have a metal face?I saw on the picture that there was some silver spiral on the face

We don't know, but I doubt it.
Lol, I never win. XD And we really can't say anything about Flame Saggitario at this point. Unhappy

EDIT: Told you so.
(Apr. 09, 2009  11:36 PM)jsc Wrote: Why dont they just make all the blades parts metal...?

because it's completely impractical and every beyblade would cost like $40
Since I don't own a Gigars- What kind of performance would the CEW give you ???
I assume it is Similar to Metal Change Core from Dark Effigy MS.
(Apr. 10, 2009  3:28 PM)Anu Wrote: Since I don't own a Gigars- What kind of performance would the CEW give you ???
I assume it is Similar to Metal Change Core from Dark Effigy MS.

Yes, the CEW (Metal Change) gives a similar performance to SG Metal Change (Driger S) and Metal Change Core(DEMS). It can change from endurance to attack mode since it has a full auto clutch. The CEW is also a free-spinning tip. And different launching techniques will give it a different performance.
Which is better,Libra In the reshuffle set,or the regular libra
(Apr. 10, 2009  7:04 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Which is better,Libra In the reshuffle set,or the regular libra

I believe that they are both the first mold, so apart from color they are the same.