Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Alrighty thank you! Just ordered a Libra... and that launcher Smile Hopefully this will get me back into beyblading.

Nevermind Buying a wolf now too..
do u rhink there will be alot of mfb lik3 they were old beyblad's

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
(Apr. 08, 2009  1:41 AM)LionFire Wrote: do u rhink there will be alot of mfb lik3 they were old beyblad's

SPELLCHECK!!!!!!!
I am not asking which is better but why they made two pegasus', the 105F and the 145D. Just for the purpose of having one as defense and one as attack?
(Apr. 08, 2009  2:07 AM)Nick Wrote: I am not asking which is better but why they made two pegasus', the 105F and the 145D. Just for the purpose of having one as defense and one as attack?

Probably just to differentiate between the Starter and Booster.
Oh gottcha... I've been seeing in youtube videos that the 145D holds up better. I ordered it too. Smile Thanks for all your help brad!
(Apr. 08, 2009  2:10 AM)Nick Wrote: Oh gottcha... I've been seeing in youtube videos that the 145D holds up better. I ordered it too. Smile Thanks for all your help brad!

Pegasis Wheel works better for Defense and Stamina than Attack.
i have a pegasis105f the tip is really worn down so worn down there is a hole in the middle (the f tip is hollow) is it legal?
I think If it modifies performance- then Yes it should be illegal.
(Apr. 08, 2009  6:32 PM)Anu Wrote: If it modifies performance- then Yes.

no not really
It depends on whether it wore during regular Beybattles or on any other surface than a Beystadium. If the latter is the case, it is definitely illegal.
(Apr. 08, 2009  6:52 PM)Sasch Wrote: It depends on whether it wore during regular Beybattles or on any other surface than a Beystadium. If the latter is the case, it is definitely illegal.

it wore down on a beystaduim so it's legal i'm guessing
Do you have another F bottom for comparison? If your worn one still works similar to one in better shape, it would still be legal.
(Apr. 08, 2009  6:17 PM)blader9 Wrote: i have a pegasis105f the tip is really worn down so worn down there is a hole in the middle (the f tip is hollow) is it legal?

How big is that hole? I mean even if worn down in a stadium there is a point where a part becomes illegal. We would need to see a pic to be able to tell you for sure.
(Apr. 08, 2009  6:17 PM)blader9 Wrote: i have a pegasis105f the tip is really worn down so worn down there is a hole in the middle (the f tip is hollow) is it legal?

I would think that it's illegal.

WBO Official Rules Booklet Wrote:Illegal Modification
The following practices are considered illegal modification by the WBO. If a Beyblade part
has been subjected to any of the following treatments, it may not be used in WBOsanctioned
BeyBattles.
• The wearing down of parts in any way that is not natural wear (that is, through regular
BeyBattle practices).
• The wearing down of parts, even through natural wear, that significantly alters the shape
or performance of the part.

But if the hole doesn't change the performance of the blade and if it isn't too big, it might be acceptable.
Pictures of this would definately help though Wink
Surely this would be illegal? It's gotta modify performance - I mean it's basically a different tip. People use HF over F because it has more endurance or something......if it's worn to the point where it has a hole in it, surely it would have this effect? D:
the hole really isn't deep at all
But it exists. I'd say that's far enough. I guess Brad will have casting vote.
Need a photo.
It has a hole in it! I really don't see how this could be legal. :\ But whatever, as Giga said, photos please.
New Query- Which would be the Best for Smash Attack between 10 Wide, Wide Defence and Wide Survivor ???
my camera is screwed up