Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Why do you even want it? They're extremely bulky and annoying to use for launching.
(Mar. 29, 2009  5:54 PM)Strata beast Wrote: can someone please tell me were i can find a electronic launcher everywere i look there out of stock

And this isn't the place for this kind of question. Ask that in the Buy
Sell Trade Section.
Yeah, Aqua is correct. You can change whatever you want between BeyBattles, but not between rounds.
That's something I'd always wondered actually, but never bothered to ask. ^^;
(Mar. 29, 2009  8:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: That's something I'd always wondered actually, but never bothered to ask. ^^;

It's in the rules ...
(Mar. 29, 2009  8:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's in the rules ...

The wording confused me. :\
(Mar. 29, 2009  9:01 PM)Rocky Wrote: The wording confused me. :\

How could we make it clearer?
For example:

Battle 1 - Rocky vs Brad
Round 1 - Rocky Combo vs Bump King
Round 2 - Rocky Combo vs Bump King

-Rocky wins-

Battle 2 - Rocky vs Shika526
Round 1 - Rocky Combo2 vs Shika Combo
Round 2 - Rocky Combo2 vs Shika Combo

In this manner, I believe.
I mean, it says in the rules that once you attach your Beyblade to your shooter, you cannot change the Beyblade selected until the BeyBattle is over. I don't really know how to make it clearer than that.
Basically, over here we call each round a Beybattle. Hence my initial confusion. That plus I can be an idiot sometimes. ^^;
(Mar. 29, 2009  9:10 PM)Rocky Wrote: Basically, over here we call each round a Beybattle. Hence my initial confusion. That plus I can be an idiot sometimes. ^^;

From the rules:

BeyBattles are divided into rounds. To win a BeyBattle, the Blader must win three individual
rounds.

•Conditions for winning a single round:
‣Out-spinning the opposing Beyblade.
‣The opposing Beyblade exiting BeyStadium.
does anyone have a picture of rock leone that i could see? is rock leone worth getting performance wise? because i was thinking i should get the original till brad said this one would be better.
(Mar. 30, 2009  9:52 AM)josh-jf Wrote: does anyone have a picture of rock leone that i could see? is rock leone worth getting performance wise? because i was thinking i should get the original till brad said this one would be better.

did you check the rock leone thread?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-30-Ro...#pid114365
lol no omg i wanna see it!!! thats so cool i didnt know there was a rock leone thread.
(Mar. 30, 2009  9:54 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol no omg i wanna see it!!! thats so cool i didnt know there was a rock leone thread.

Try using this magical device.
(Mar. 30, 2009  9:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Try using this magical device.

lol yeah i found it thanks brad that answered all my questions
Best combo for a MFB Compact? Or is there not one yet?
(Mar. 30, 2009  8:41 PM)fragbait Wrote: Best combo for a MFB Compact? Or is there not one yet?

Libra D125SF
No, not really.
Libra is to focused on the outside to work, maybe when we get Metal Faces.
Hmmm......So Aqua says there is and Giga says not. Does Brad want to drop in his two cents here?
There isn't really a compact combination yet, the closest to a balance we have so far is Wolf100(or shorter)SF.
Interesting, this is turning into a good discussion. Should we move this into a thread?
Also, how about Wolf D125SF?
(Mar. 30, 2009  9:08 PM)fragbait Wrote: Interesting, this is turning into a good discussion. Should we move this into a thread?
Also, how about Wolf D125SF?

Yeah, we should if there isn't already one. Maybe call the thread Compact MFBs or something.
We don't have a particularly heavy beyblade with central weight do we? I'd say Leone......but Libra is good (although the weight is more on the outside).
(Mar. 30, 2009  9:11 PM)Rocky Wrote: We don't have a particularly heavy beyblade with central weight do we? I'd say Leone......but Libra is good (although the weight is more on the outside).

Can't believe I forgot Leone Pinching_eyes_2
But when the metal faces are released, it'll def. open more opportunities for compact combos because I'd say a majority (if not all) the wheels have most of their weight on the outside.