Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

You came on pretty much as I posted here XD Yeah, I need to read again *woops*
(Mar. 23, 2009  6:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well Commie wanted to put another layer on. :\

What I meant was maybe to like refinish the metal. I don't think nail polish would fare very well to protecting the metal, since it itself is very brittle.

The only thing nail polish is good for is protecting stickers like Khel said because they don't get as much abuse as the metal on a beyblade.
Honestly, I'm sure it's perfectly possible to repaint them. I'll ask Anubis when I see him.
Is spin dragoon left or right spin?
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:13 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Is spin dragoon left or right spin?

There were no left-spin 4-Layer.
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There were no left-spin 4-Layer.

Oh, okay thanks! I had no idea.
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:01 PM)Commie Wrote: What I meant was maybe to like refinish the metal. I don't think nail polish would fare very well to protecting the metal, since it itself is very brittle.

The only thing nail polish is good for is protecting stickers like Khel said because they don't get as much abuse as the metal on a beyblade.

You can very easily paint them. I used acrylic paints. You can use spray cans, brushes, or an airbrush (my favorite).

Also if you want a glossy layer, you can apply a gloss clearcoat over the color. I don't recommend this because it makes it harder to repair the paint job. The paint will be damaged in battle. There is no question.
Also, to answer previous questions, MFB are die cast. The damage you see on the outside of the Wheel is damage to a layer of silver paint. This paint might be possible to remove by the use of chemicals, but... there isn't much of a way to protect it. You can glosscoat it, but it isn't going to do much to protect the paint layer. To make your MFB look better again, the best thing to do is paint it. When the paint coat is too damaged, you can strip the paint off with ELO or a similar paint stripping chemical and start anew.
Are these blades any good ?

-Galzzly
-Auto Change Balancer
-Bump king
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:09 PM)lamborghini1134 Wrote: Are these blades any good ?

-Galzzly
-Auto Change Balancer
-Bump king

no
Don't really think any of them are really worth getting.
EDIT: brad beat me to it lol.
How much does international shipping usually cost from MOJ to North America?

EDIT: For a lot of blades.
"a lot of blades" isn't very specific.
What would be the best old blades to look out for when I go to buy some?

Wow, I have a good question for once.
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: "a lot of blades" isn't very specific.

I mean like... a lot. Like one of those lots of blades like this one:
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h128110930
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:19 PM)Zander Wrote: What would be the best old blades to look out for when I go to buy some?

Wow, I have a good question for once.
By old I asume you mean some of the 1st plastics out? If so then These would be some options -
Bistool/UFD/Gerkiryu-Oh, Dragoon Grip Attacker, Draciel MBD, Driger S, Galeon, Kid Dragoon/Master Dragoon, Wolborg, Wolborg 2
there are probs some I missed.
That's not a lot. I'd say shipping for something like that would be about $50. The shipping price relative to box size goes down the bigger the package gets.
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That's not a lot. I'd say shipping for something like that would be about $50. The shipping price relative to box size goes down the bigger the package gets.

Could you estimate shipping on like 7 individual beyblade boxes?
Why don't you ask Azuma instead of us?
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why don't you ask Azuma instead of us?

Cause it seems I'd get a faster response in a topic like this where questions are welcome.
What's that beyblade, middle row, furthest to the right on that link Commie posted? I can't make it out. Is it a recolour or an actual beyblade? Japanese text seems to indicate it's 'スパークリングアタッカー'. 'Supaakuringuanukkaa'? So like Super King Something maybe? Im lost. D:
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:36 PM)Commie Wrote: Cause it seems I'd get a faster response in a topic like this where questions are welcome.

But Azuma's the one who will actually ship it, his answer will be more accurate ...
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: What's that beyblade, middle row, furthest to the right on that link Commie posted? I can't make it out. Is it a recolour or an actual beyblade? Japanese text seems to indicate it's 'スパークリングアタッカー'. 'Supaakuringuanukkaa'? So like Super King Something maybe? Im lost. D:

I think it's Bound Attacker or possibily Bound Defenser. I can't remember exactly.

EDIT: Was neither lol
Thank you for putting me out of my misery Crimson. ^^;

And lol, that 'nu' was a 'ta'. That would have made more sense. I musn't rush things. Pinching_eyes_2