Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

So today I went to this import store, they said they'd get MFBs months ago. No MFBs, apparently they thought there wasn't enough demand to justify the cost. They said they would try to import the DS game...

I know the game comes out at the end of next month, but any word on if the Quentz released in it will be a starter, or just a basic top? I'm leaning towards standard just top release, or nothing that says it is a starter, and nothing that doesn't say it's a starter.

With that said, has Takara-Tomy released the Winder and Shooter seperately? Last I know they only released the string winder, is that any good?
The Right Shooter will be released individually soon. The Quetz included will be a Booster.
what is a Dranzer MF secret i saw it on a post
(Mar. 01, 2009  5:03 AM)LionFire Wrote: what is a Dranzer MF secret i saw it on a post

It's the black Dranzer MF with CWD Reverse Defenser
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:21 AM)Arjun Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:18 AM)BlackDranzer Wrote: Is there a good beyblade involving EG?

Unfortunately no; incorporating EG into any combo is a poor decision. Now there are a few EG blades with great attack Rings (Driger and Dragoon G) but those are their useful parts. Though I will add I do like some of them for aesthetics.

Maybe Wolborg 4?
Already said,woops
IS dragoon ms good compared to other HMS'
It's one of the best HMS beyblades released. Grip Flat Core is an essential part.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Dragoon_MS
Capricorn Strike G

Does this blade do anything good, Or is it just a horrible blade ? lol it can't win against any of my other blades. I'm not sure if i built it wrong, but i don't have the instructions anymore. Can someone post the instructions if you have them or can find them, i can't find them on the net. if you could answer these questions i'll be gratefull, Thanks. Joyful_3
Yeah I think it's supposedly pretty rare but the Hasbro version sucks. I suggest you use the Takara one.
Yeah, Capricorn Strike G is the Hasbro version of Uriel 2. The hasbro version didn't really do much but the Takara Version, Uriel 2 was pretty good.
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:54 AM)To Wrote: So today I went to this import store, they said they'd get MFBs months ago. No MFBs, apparently they thought there wasn't enough demand to justify the cost. They said they would try to import the DS game...

I know the game comes out at the end of next month, but any word on if the Quentz released in it will be a starter, or just a basic top? I'm leaning towards standard just top release, or nothing that says it is a starter, and nothing that doesn't say it's a starter.

With that said, has Takara-Tomy released the Winder and Shooter seperately? Last I know they only released the string winder, is that any good?

What import store is this by the way? If they do end up getting the game, I might check it out.
(Mar. 01, 2009  5:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The Right Shooter will be released individually soon. The Quetz included will be a Booster.

Will these individual ones be better than the ones that came with the starters?
The same, probably
whats the best attack ring for all kinds of attack?

i mainly need smash attack and recoil?

and is posiden's attack ring good
For Smash Attack alone Trygle and Dragoon G are always good options.

Also, I dunno if all kinds of Attack are possible but Cerberous' AR has Spike, Upper and Force Smash. So I guess that's pretty OK too.
(Mar. 01, 2009  8:42 PM)gigagdragoon2345 Wrote: whats the best attack ring for all kinds of attack?

i mainly need smash attack and recoil?

and is posiden's attack ring good

Triple Wing (Trygle). Also, recoil is a negative effect, not a positive one.
Smash: 8 Spiker, Triple Wing
Upper: Upper Dragoon, Triangle Wing, Driger G (Upper Tiger?)

Posiden has to much recoil to be of use, looks good though
No. Recoil is bad, do you even know what it is?
And the best smash attack ring is Trygle's AR/ Eight Spiker.
(Mar. 01, 2009  8:44 PM)Giga Wrote: Smash: 8 Spiker, Triple Wing
Upper: Upper Dragoon, Triangle Wing, Driger G (Upper Tiger?)

Posiden has to much recoil to be of use, looks good though

*Triple CLaw

Anyways, I don't think there's one "all-purpose" attack ring that will pull through for you, no matter what. BUT Tiger Denser is pretty close imo Tongue_out_wink
I think Triple Wing is basically the ultimate Attack-type AR ... haha
So
AR Triple Wing
WD
BB Grip Base
To have the ultimate attack type AR what WD would you use?
Wide Defense. See my Trygle article.
Was there ever a Zeus HMS blade in the manga?
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:19 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Was there ever a Zeus HMS blade in the manga?

I think in the manga it was the first five hms, Death Gargoyle, and Wolborg.
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:24 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:19 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Was there ever a Zeus HMS blade in the manga?

I think in the manga it was the first five hms, Death Gargoyle, and Wolborg.

If I recall, the final chapter had Makoto using Dragoon MF, Gou using Dranzer MF. and Rei's kid using Slash Riger.