Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I editied it XD
Nah I'll buy the BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type if it comes with a winder and shooter?
(Feb. 27, 2009  12:02 PM)Driger Wrote: I editied it XD
Nah I'll buy the BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type if it comes with a winder and shooter?

Which it doesn't, as we've said many times before.
Driger, just buy the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle and a Leone Starter Set.
You'll get in total:
- Virgo DF145BS
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Launcher Grip
- Black 105 (track) and F (bottom)
- Leone 145D
- Shooter
- Winder
I just wanted to confirm one thing about the new Metal Fight Beyblade stadiums. Do they use the same plastic as the HMS ones? Durability wise how do they stand up to TB and TBTS?
Small query: Did Hasbro ever release Dragoon MSUV???
(Feb. 27, 2009  8:38 PM)Anu Wrote: Small query: Did Hasbro ever release Dragoon MSUV???

Unfortunately they did not. They did not release that, Aero Knight MS, Round Shell MS, Shining God, Bloody Devil, Dragoon and Dranzer MF, and Slash Riger
They should have changed the name of Bloody Devil and Shining God then released them. Why not Dragoon/Dranzer/Slash Riger though?
Because the popularity of Beyblade had dipped too low. Since Takara had ceased production of their production line, and sales in NA and Europe were decreasing, they dd not see financial viability in pursuing the game any longer. So they just pulled the plug. The last HMS to get released were Samurai Changer MS, and Phatom Fox MS (if I am not mistaken).
Ah well, go out with a bang I guess, blade wise. Still very annoying though, they could have brought the license of Takara seen as apart from the basic design it was a very different game in North America, Canada and the UK.
(Feb. 27, 2009  9:02 PM)Giga Wrote: Ah well, go out with a bang I guess, blade wise. Still very annoying though, they could have brought the license of Takara seen as apart from the basic design it was a very different game in North America, Canada and the UK.

I shall try not to derail the thread too much, but I don't see the sense in what you are saying; sales were bad here. While in Japan there was the structure and atmosphere to make the game competitive and serious, such a culture did not exist for us. It's a business, and if you can't make money of it then what's the point? Hasbro marketed this as a fad, and unfortunately fads die fairly quickly.
Is this information true? Was Nelvana still with Beyblade in January last year?
The Info is Here:
http://www.animecorporation.com/news/bey...o-merchant

'Canadian animation production company Nelvana announced it has signed a deal with Hewlett-Packard to use their HP Video Merchant Services to sell its Beyblade anime online, offering both digital downloads and on-demand DVD prints. Hewlett-Packard previously announced they would also be offering this service with Media Blasters and World Events Productions, but no specific anime were mentioned. Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008.'
Date Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007
Yeah I think it's true...Not sure Double check with others.
(Feb. 28, 2009  4:57 PM)Driger Wrote: Is this information true? Was Nelvana still with Beyblade in January last year?
The Info is Here:
http://www.animecorporation.com/news/bey...o-merchant

'Canadian animation production company Nelvana announced it has signed a deal with Hewlett-Packard to use their HP Video Merchant Services to sell its Beyblade anime online, offering both digital downloads and on-demand DVD prints. Hewlett-Packard previously announced they would also be offering this service with Media Blasters and World Events Productions, but no specific anime were mentioned. Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008.'
Date Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007

This makes no sense.....They stopped airing beyblade ages ago. :\
That's from October 2007, so even if it's true, it could've changed.
I'm not sure...it could have been..
I remember reading that, but obviously the plans changed.
why is dranzer ms a bad blade i think its a good blade but some say its bad
(Mar. 01, 2009  12:54 AM)LionFire Wrote: why is dranzer ms a bad blade i think its a good blade but some say its bad

RC is too tall and is improved upon by Tornado Change core in Dark Leopard MS, AR is outdated and weak compared to a lot of other HMS. A blade being good is all relative. Sure Dranzer MS might be good when compared to something like wyborg. But put that against DGMS or Wolborg MS and you are walking into a slaughterhouse.
whats the best way to launch dark effigy MS
(Mar. 01, 2009  2:08 AM)tbourne21 Wrote: whats the best way to launch dark effigy MS

Sliding Shoot. If you are curious as to how that is done check the Beyblade Channel on youtube.
How heavy was the Metal Face Again? And do we know any more information about it, like the design? (IIRC, someone said it was just the WBBA sign?) And has the release been pushed back along with all the Hybrid series?
The metal faces are 4g. And they're set to release April 25th. I don't think there's any new info. We have to see what Kai-V comes up with Wink
(Mar. 01, 2009  3:49 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: The metal faces are 4g. And they're set to release April 25th. I don't think there's any new info. We have to see what Kai-V comes up with Wink

Thanks, dude.
Ok, one more quick question. So the advanced players group was replaced with the purple face correct? Then would you still use the same Advance Players Group thread? Just Curious.
what is the best blade u ever had that always pulled though for u? mine is dranzer ms some say it suck mine rocks
(Mar. 01, 2009  3:56 AM)LionFire Wrote: what is the best blade u ever had that always pulled though for u? mine is dranzer ms some say it suck mine rocks

Yours can't be any different than others. Sadly for me, I didn't play competitively until after I lost my blades. Unhappy
Also I used to use:

AR: Driger V2
WD: 10 - Wide
SG: Wolborg 2
BB: Wolborg 2

Yea it's definitely bad.