Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

oh i never really liked to make my own blades
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:05 AM)LionFire Wrote: oh i never really liked to make my own blades

How come?
Customization is such a HUGE and crucial part of beyblading.
Customizing is the main and most important part of beyblading. It's not meant for you to be using a beyblade straight-out-of-the-box.
i dont know i just liked to keep them nomal
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:07 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Customizing is the main and most important part of beyblading. It's not meant for you to be using a beyblade straight-out-of-the-box.

Unless your using Trypio. =P
true wat do u think about a Circle Heavy on dranzer ms he has a Circle Balance i do know what to do
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:12 AM)LionFire Wrote: true wat do u think about a Circle Heavy on dranzer ms he has a Circle Balance i do know what to do

It will still be weak.

Customization is the most important part of Beyblade. You cannot be a strong Beyblader without it.
do u think it will slow it down?
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:16 AM)LionFire Wrote: do u think it will slow it down?

Different WD will have different effects. It's still going to suck, and I don't really want to talk about it. I suggest you read around the board and the Beywiki before asking more questions.
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:18 AM)BlackDranzer Wrote: Is there a good beyblade involving EG?

No.

Speechless
i know about that i know about bladeing it not like im a noob so brad what's your weakest blade
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:18 AM)BlackDranzer Wrote: Is there a good beyblade involving EG?

Unfortunately no; incorporating EG into any combo is a poor decision. Now there are a few EG blades with great attack Rings (Driger and Dragoon G) but those are their useful parts. Though I will add I do like some of them for aesthetics.
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:20 AM)LionFire Wrote: i know about that i know about bladeing it not like im a noob

But you still have a lot to learn....
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:20 AM)LionFire Wrote: i know about that i know about bladeing it not like im a noob so brad what's your weakest blade

Please stop asking pointless questions like this.
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:21 AM)Arjun Wrote:

Unfortunately no; incorporating EG into any combo is a poor decision. Now there are a few EG blades with great attack Rings (Driger and Dragoon G) but those are their useful parts. Though I will add I do some of them for aesthetics.
Are Dragoon or Dranzer GT's AR any good?
ko brad sorry so why is Auto Changer Balancer so idk i still have mine and it's the only dranzer i can say that lose it use after a well
So, say I can buy some MFBs, what would be the top two/three that have the most chemistry for combinations/customizations?
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:26 AM)BlackDranzer Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:21 AM)Arjun Wrote:

Unfortunately no; incorporating EG into any combo is a poor decision. Now there are a few EG blades with great attack Rings (Driger and Dragoon G) but those are their useful parts. Though I will add I do some of them for aesthetics.
Are Dragoon or Dranzer GT's AR any good?

Both Ar's were used for left-spiin upper. But the former wasn't as popular as the latter.

Also Wolborg 4 was the best EG blade.
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:29 AM)To Wrote: So, say I can buy some MFBs, what would be the top two/three that have the most chemistry for combinations/customizations?

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-3272.html

Also, I forgot about Wolborg 4! It's quite useful.
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:29 AM)To Wrote: So, say I can buy some MFBs, what would be the top two/three that have the most chemistry for combinations/customizations?

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-3272.html

Also, I forgot about Wolborg 4! It's quite useful.

What parts are useful?
The BB. It's quite good for Survival combos.
(Mar. 01, 2009  3:51 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Ok, one more quick question. So the advanced players group was replaced with the purple face correct? Then would you still use the same Advance Players Group thread? Just Curious.
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:40 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  3:51 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Ok, one more quick question. So the advanced players group was replaced with the purple face correct? Then would you still use the same Advance Players Group thread? Just Curious.

We'll choose recipients as we see fit.
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  4:40 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

We'll choose recipients as we see fit.

I see, so the application process has been thrown out. Much better this way IMO.