Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

They're not durable since the string tends to snap quite easily. Atm it can only be used with L Drago and it's left spin So you can't say whether it's advantegeuos or not. And it will probably be outclassed by another string shooter eventually.
I haven't used it yet so I can't speak from personal experience, but here is what I'm comfortable telling you.

It seems to be very popular in Japanese tournaments. I think it might be easier for small children to get power out of this shooter as opposed to the Right Launcher. However, most of the complaints I've heard have come from older players. I think it severely limits your power if you're already able to shoot strongly.

From what I've heard, they're not very durable. I've seen loads of pictures of Beylaunchers with broken prongs on Japanese BBSs, and some players have complained about the string breaking if they pull it too hard.

The string winds itself back up once you let it go. The colours aren't random. Frankly, it already seems outclassed. Hope this helps!
(Feb. 27, 2009  12:39 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: They are in no way durable. Atm it can only be used with L Drago and it's left spin. So you can't say whether it's advantegeuos or not. And it will probably be outclassed by another string shooter eventually.

what are you talking about, there's a right spin beylauncher
There are right spin ones too.......

EDIT: Yeah Brad beat me.
Thanks guys, I was just wondering because there is no easy way to acquire the regular shooters unless you are buying the starter packs (is there?).

I'm looking at the Reshuffles, but I need a launcher first!

And quick reply, thanks!
(Feb. 27, 2009  12:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2009  12:39 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: They are in no way durable. Atm it can only be used with L Drago and it's left spin. So you can't say whether it's advantegeuos or not. And it will probably be outclassed by another string shooter eventually.

what are you talking about, there's a right spin beylauncher

My bad, I forgot that it didn't only come with L Drago but also separately and with the reshuffle set Pinching_eyes_2
They're gonna release an orange one seperately soon. That's what I'm waiting for. Wink

Even though orange is my worst colour.....Unhappy
The orange one is the Right Launcher, not the Beylauncher. There is already a separate Beylauncher available in blue. The new separate Beylauncher will be purple.
He was looking for a 'regular shooter' though. Wink
Right now I guess the best way to get a shooter/winder would be to buy a couple of starter sets (Pegasis and/or Wolf). And then you'd need to buy a launcher grip Wink
Get the Leone starter; Defense Bottom is a really useful part.
the beyblades with those hidden spiks aloowed in the torment?
If you mean 'hidden spirit' beyblades then no, they wouldn't be allowed in a tournament. They're illegal.
Does anyone have a picture of the emblems of the bit beasts. Like the logo that is usually on the outside stickers on a blade.
(Feb. 27, 2009  3:54 AM)blackdranzer Wrote: Does anyone have a picture of the emblems of the bit beasts. Like the logo that is usually on the outside stickers on a blade.

Kai-V's site, Beyblade Spirit, has the emblems.

Beyblade Database. (credit to Kai-V)
(Feb. 27, 2009  4:28 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2009  3:54 AM)blackdranzer Wrote: Does anyone have a picture of the emblems of the bit beasts. Like the logo that is usually on the outside stickers on a blade.

Where are they?
(Feb. 27, 2009  4:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Where are they?

Gah! Sorry, should've explained. D:

Just click on each HMS blade link (such as Aero Knight MS), and under ~Advanced Information~, there will be a link to the emblem.
(Feb. 27, 2009  12:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I haven't used it yet so I can't speak from personal experience, but here is what I'm comfortable telling you.

It seems to be very popular in Japanese tournaments. I think it might be easier for small children to get power out of this shooter as opposed to the Right Launcher. However, most of the complaints I've heard have come from older players. I think it severely limits your power if you're already able to shoot strongly.

From what I've heard, they're not very durable. I've seen loads of pictures of Beylaunchers with broken prongs on Japanese BBSs, and some players have complained about the string breaking if they pull it too hard.

The string winds itself back up once you let it go. The colours aren't random. Frankly, it already seems outclassed. Hope this helps!

Just wanted to verify this information from my experiences with it. All of what Brad said is true.

I think the String Shooter was released to make it easier for young children to use Beyblades; and it is probably effective at doing that. But using the traditional shooter with winder is much more powerful in the hands of older players.
(Feb. 27, 2009  4:33 AM)Grey Wrote:

Where are they?

Just click on each HMS blade link (such as Aero Knight MS), and under ~Advanced Information~, there will be a link to the emblem.
They seem quite inaccurate though ... I did not have good pictures to work with.
(Feb. 27, 2009  5:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2009  4:33 AM)Grey Wrote:

Where are they?

They seem quite inaccurate though ... I did not have good pictures to work with.
Hardly any of them have them though. I don't even see the main characters'.
(Feb. 27, 2009  5:32 AM)blackdranzer Wrote: Hardly any of them have them though. I don't even see the main characters'.

Quote:Just click on each HMS blade link (such as Aero Knight MS), and under ~Advanced Information~, there will be a link to the emblem.
(Feb. 27, 2009  5:32 AM)blackdranzer Wrote: Hardly any of them have them though. I don't even see the main characters'.

All the main character embelms are there; Dragoon MS, Draciel MS, Driger MS and Dranzer MS.
You know the 'BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type', Do you get lots of blades for £23.44?

Does it come with a Winder and Shooter aswell?
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:51 AM)Driger Wrote: where is escorpio on theintoy?

EDIT: NOT RELEASED YET :p I'll just buy Leone.

or you could ... wait?