Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yeah, btw it can come with a sharp, too. But ya, The BB was very outclassed before it was even released. It's like using a metal sharp instead of a bearing.....(almost)
(Feb. 25, 2009  10:03 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Yeah, btw it can come with a sharp, too. But ya, The BB was very outclassed before it was even released. It's like using a metal sharp instead of a bearing.....(almost)
You're thinking of Dranzer V. Volcano change base switched between Sharp and Semi-Flat tips.
Nope, two releases, hasbro, i think, had a sharp tip in some driger v bases instead of the normal tip, i have one of those.
Hey i just got Pisces today and i was wondering how much is it worth ?
So is the Quetz wheel any good, ( gonna get the game when it comes out Grin )
I'm not sure because i haven't really got that many mfb's.
Argh, I hate you Sam. Mom told me over the phone. I shouted 'WHAT?!' really loudly......the whole train looked at me like I was insane. XD
Hi!
I know I've asking this before but please need some better answers.
I'm going to buy some new mfbs so Is pegasus,leone and wolf good beyblades to have?
The all come in startes so thats why I've chosen them.
But is bull better than pegasus?
And has someone here bought anything from theintoy and then tell me what I should do and how I should do it.
Srry for the bad English
Urrrrmm well i've bought all my beyblades from theintoy but i would suggest that u get the 3 starters as you said before first. But that is just my opinion.Joyful_3
Get the Reshuffle Sets and a Starter (if you have money left over get the Gemios Booster or The Random Booster
I know i've asked this before but how much is a pisces worth.
but Cutewolfsam how did you order? did you order with the royal mail?
And how much did you have to pay for the shipping?
Did the things come in time or did they come later?
I ordered two starters, came the next day with Royal Mail 1st Class
cost £2
Kevinpetterson , Giga is correct about what he's said about theintoy.
Giga answered my question from Purchase Consulation....

Is it good to get Capricone? (I will get rock leone as soon as its released XD)
We don't know it isn't out yet however it doesn't appear to be too useful get Escolpio
Ok, will it help me for a Heavy Attack but goodish endurance? (Thats my type!)
(Feb. 26, 2009  8:27 PM)kevinpettersson Wrote: Hi!
I know I've asking this before but please need some better answers.
I'm going to buy some new mfbs so Is pegasus,leone and wolf good beyblades to have?
The all come in startes so thats why I've chosen them.
But is bull better than pegasus?
And has someone here bought anything from theintoy and then tell me what I should do and how I should do it.
Srry for the bad English

You should get the Stamina and Defence Reshuffle Set (it comes with pretty much the best MFB blades, Libra, Virgo, Leone plus a Launcher Grip and a black F bottom and 105 track) and also get a Wolf Starter Set.
And Pegasis is better than Bull.
(Feb. 26, 2009  6:33 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Hey i just got Pisces today and i was wondering how much is it worth ?

Probably $30-40.
That's £20-28. Currently. Because I know you either won't know how or won't be bothered to convert it.
I have some questions about the string shooter...
  • Are there any advantages/disadvantages?
  • Does it feel awkward to use?
  • How does the string wind back up (Are there pictures or videos as examples)?
  • When purchasing separately, do they come in random colors?
  • Are they durable?
  • Will it be outclassed someday?

Thanks a lot!
Are you talking about the MFB one, called the Beylauncher? Or the HMS String Shooter?
The MFB shooter, sorry for the confusion, I was unaware of the HMS string shooter. Pinching_eyes_2
There are a few diffent colours.....black, red and blue I think. Not too sure.
They feel weird because, unlike with the launcher and ripcords, your hand only goes so far and then stops. As well as feeling like you didn't get a good rip, the momentum means you kinda of aim your blade towards you so it's harder to use launch techniques and you often end up hitting walls and stuff. Mine isn't broken but I know the handles come off and the strings break.....I dunno if it's fixable. The loss of handle might be.
Oh and the string just automatically winds itself up. You don't have to put it together like the HMS one......