Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 12, 2009  7:39 AM)noel3402 Wrote: BEYBLADE BRING THE TOURNAMENTS BACK I WANT TO
COMPETE AND MEET NEW PEOPLE

uhhh you do relize this is the "Ask a question get an answer thred" right?
and i highly doubt this is a question Uncertain
Just a small question,how many types of beyblade stadiums were made?
Tornado, Balance,Attack,Stamina and Gimmik
Thats my list anyway
Thanks for information about good defense blades.
Guys, the MFB Launcher can fit into my Plastic Customize grip without needing anything to hold it in is this illegal? Cause it saves about £6.
Properly not as your mixing things from the MFB series with the Plastic one.
As It's not legal to use a winder from the Plastic series with a MFB shooter would properly be the same with the grip.
Yeah I thought that two but it would save money. And it sort of seems like its supposed to weirdly
I guess it's fine to use in private matches, but don't think it would be allowed in offical WBO battles/tournaments.
(Feb. 12, 2009  2:14 PM)Giga Wrote: Tornado, Balance,Attack,Stamina and Gimmik
Thats my list anyway

This isn't anywhere near complete. I don't know all of them but there are a lot more than this.

(Feb. 12, 2009  7:44 PM)Blitz Wrote: I guess it's fine to use in private matches, but don't think it would be allowed in offical WBO battles/tournaments.

Correct.
Yeah I just categorized them pretty quickly
Which would better at Upper Attack - Virgo105HF or Bull105HF? I've heard Virgo is better but it looks like it would be easier to get onto Bulls wings than Virgo's.......swirly thing.
If I can recall correctly ...Shouldn't it be that Bull combo...
(Feb. 12, 2009  10:02 PM)Rocky Wrote: Which would better at Upper Attack - Virgo105HF or Bull105HF? I've heard Virgo is better but it looks like it would be easier to get onto Bulls wings than Virgo's.......swirly thing.

It's actually difficult to say. Bull is easily knocked out of balance, Virgo mostly doesn't come to do upper attack, as you said, it's difficult to come onto Virgo's slopes.
As far as I can tell, upper attack isn't really that effective in MFB yet.
For attack combos, I prefer using Aquario or Pegasis for smash attack.
Aquario100HF or Aquario105HF (or both with F) seem to be the most effective attack combo so far. It's the only one that comes to even knock out Libra105B or Libra105D from time to time, which doesn't really work for combos with Virgo or Bull that go for upper attack.
Ah okay. Shame, I like Upper Attacks. Unhappy Still, I'll try out my Aquario a bit more then. Grin

Also, I thought B wasn't that good......should I look into that as well then? Being as I have B but not D. :\
You really should.
I see B as a great middle way between S or BS and D.
Against attackers, D does a better job. Against combos with slower bottoms, B does better.
It doesn't lose as much spin velocity when being pushed up a stadium's slopes. D loses this because it touches the floor with the quite big side of it's bottom, the created friction causes it to slow down.
If the opponent isn't really able to knock your blade out of the stadium, it is a good decision to use B instead of D.
Awesome I'll consider that. Smile Ah, I have so much testing and such to do. >w<

When you mentioned slopes I just looked at my Hasbro stadium and laughed. Pinching_eyes_2
I'll say that B should be used on defense combos, and D, BS, and S are for endurance(BS spins longer? and D has better balance/defense S is already outclassed).
between starter bull and starter leo witch is the best out of the 2
Neither is too good by themselves. Pegasis is the only starter that is useful on its own so far.
(Feb. 13, 2009  5:06 AM)Anu Wrote: If I'm correct on what I've heard the Better of the two should Starter Leone.

Pegasis is better than both, but Leone is heavier, and better for some Smash. Bull is good for upper, but is unbalanced.
I Kinda knew that already XD Tongue_out_wink
I guess because his choice is limited or something Maybe That's why Because Since he only asked for those two...???
(Feb. 13, 2009  5:03 AM)kai12 Wrote: between starter bull and starter leo witch is the best out of the 2

Leone for sure. The Bottom will remain useful for some time.
whats the most useful defence MFB not customized? Smile
(Feb. 13, 2009  5:41 AM)taru678 Wrote: whats the most useful defence MFB not customized? Smile

Libra.