Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I know old plastic line winders fit the new MFB launchers, but is it considered illegal to use them like this?
(Jan. 31, 2009  12:52 AM)Munkerz Wrote: I know old plastic line winders fit the new MFB launchers, but is it considered illegal to use them like this?

Yes.
Figures, naw well. At least the new winders are made of of decent plastic. Thanks~
(Jan. 31, 2009  10:54 AM)Munkerz Wrote: Figures, naw well. At least the new winders are made of of decent plastic. Thanks~

They seem to be the same I think. Just a note though: straighten them first before using.
dranzer gt is this a good blade or a bad blade to get
(Jan. 31, 2009  7:28 PM)kai12 Wrote: dranzer gt is this a good blade or a bad blade to get

The AR's not bad. Upper Dragoon is better though. It's cool but not necessary.
(Jan. 31, 2009  6:31 PM)G Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2009  10:54 AM)Munkerz Wrote: Figures, naw well. At least the new winders are made of of decent plastic. Thanks~

They seem to be the same I think. Just a note though: straighten them first before using.

Already have done. Not something I'd soon forget.
Okay, can someone quickly list which beyblades these parts are from? I mean I can guess them but I'm not 100% sure as I'm still learning about all the HMS. :\

AR: Samurai Upper, Circle Upper
RC: Bearing Core, Grip Flat Core, Grip Flat Core UM

Also, regarding the restricted formats, would these become part of the official rules or be an optional set of rules? As in, if you wanted to have some free battles using restricted parts, could you still get beypoints providing all the other rules were met?

Can anyone post or link a picture of a Bearing Gyros? I need to make sure I'm thinking about the right beyblade when people talk about it. XD

Excluding the obvious, what are some good Upper Attack HMS?

Hasbro. Blow-up stadium. If this is real, pics?

I think that's all the questions for now....=_=
Circle Upper = DEMS
Grip Flat Core Dragoon MS
Grip Flat Core UM DragoonMSUV
Bearing Core WBMS

Upper Attack ARs Samurai Upper, Circle Upper and ( to a lesser extent) Metal Upper
An optional set of rules I think
The hasbro blow up stadium is real theres a vid of it somewhere
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vZzTVV__Cjw
The inflatable stadium is Takara, not Hasbro.
Lol, a keyblader vid. :3 That's a pretty funny stadium. I like the fact that it could float. Still, I'd be worried about popping it..........though I guess it doesn't matter too much when you think about how rubbish it is.

Thanks Giga.

EDIT: And Brad. Smile

No Bearing Gyros pics? Unhappy
Really It seems like something Hasbro would do.
I'd be worried about it cause it's so rare.
Yeah Keyblader I remember it from when I first got back into blades and thought he was he greatest XD
Why does it seem like something Hasbro would do?

There seems to be a lot of members here who badmouth Hasbro who don't understand the situation. In truth, Takara released a lot more Beyblade carp than Hasbro did. Board games, card games, air hockey, figures, loads of different varieties of non-Beyblade tops with the Beyblade logo on them. The difference was, Takara did the mainline well.

I don't remember who asked about it, but here's the Beyblade soccer stadium: http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m59498676

This is the best Bearing Gyros pic I can find for now:

[Image: 165745341.1.jpg]
Thanks, thats pretty much what I was thinking about. Joyful_3

Board games and card games? Dammit I want some of that. Pinching_eyes

When you say figures you mean anime figures? I saw some once but they looked kinda carp so I assumed they were fake. Do you have any idea what they looked like/the quality of them?
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: When you say figures you mean anime figures? I saw some once but they looked kinda carp so I assumed they were fake. Do you have any idea what they looked like/the quality of them?

No, and this isn't the place to ask about it.
.................but it's the 'ask a question' thread. D: Not to seem rude but where do you suggest I post that? :\

Also, generally, are there many fake beyblades on YJA? I was wondering if there were more on US/UK sites because generally we're less educated about beyblades or more in Japan as beyblades were more popular and likely to sell? Actually I could be totally off with that statement......but the question still stands. =_=
I haven't seen hardly any fake blades on YJA
(Feb. 01, 2009  10:05 PM)Rocky Wrote: .................but it's the 'ask a question' thread. D: Not to seem rude but where do you suggest I post that? :\

Also, generally, are there many fake beyblades on YJA? I was wondering if there were more on US/UK sites because generally we're less educated about beyblades or more in Japan as beyblades were more popular and likely to sell? Actually I could be totally off with that statement......but the question still stands. =_=

This is the Ask a Question thread for the Beyblade hobby. Not about action figures. I've only ever seen Takao and Kai figures and they were awful.

There are very rarely fakes on YJ.
(Feb. 01, 2009  9:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is the best Bearing Gyros pic I can find for now:

[Image: 165745341.1.jpg]

What exactly is this used for, I've never heard of this...well maybe I have but I just can't remember.
It kinda looks like the base of Wolborg 4....
It's just for tricks really, the only legal part is the AR.
The AR also happens to be the best Zombie AR you can get.
Oh so this is a whole blade then... I got the impression it was only one part like the SG or BB. So I'm guessing that Takara only sold these.....But how exactly does it's 'gimmick' work.
(Feb. 01, 2009  10:29 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Oh so this is a whole blade then... I got the impression it was only one part like the SG or BB. So I'm guessing that Takara only sold these.....But how exactly does it's 'gimmick' work.

Magical Ape MS in Gyro Mode is basically Bearing Gyros remade as an HMS.
(Feb. 01, 2009  10:31 PM)Crimson Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2009  10:29 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Oh so this is a whole blade then... I got the impression it was only one part like the SG or BB. So I'm guessing that Takara only sold these.....But how exactly does it's 'gimmick' work.

Magical Ape MS in Gyro Mode is basically Bearing Gyros remade as an HMS.

Without the bitchin' AR Tongue_out Well, MAMS Plastic AR would have been awesome if it worked with plastics, but sadly it doesn't
metal ape is a pretty bitchin' AR