Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What bey has 85 or 90?

(I looked on Beywiki I couldnt find it)
Use BeyWiki.
It isn't on Beywiki, 85 is on Mercury Anubis, the L Drago reshuffle Set, and the Super Deck Set. 90 comes on Quetz and the Super Deck Set.
A lot of beys have 90, but they are either limited (Quetz etc.) or promotional (Bakushin etc.)
85 is available in the LDrago Reshuffle set and from Mercury Anubis.
Beet.
Do the number of contact points on the metal wheel have any corralation to how it performs?
Depends how hard it hits, and it will probably lose more stamina the more points it has, if I understand you correctly..
Kind of, Can u look at the wheel and predict what kind of wheel it is
No so much for attack, but for stamina and defense, yes.
(Dec. 16, 2010  10:19 PM)|Joe| Wrote: It isn't on Beywiki, 85 is on Mercury Anubis, the L Drago reshuffle Set, and the Super Deck Set. 90 comes on Quetz and the Super Deck Set.

Actually... here is the Parts List. I'm not directing this at you Joe, but seriously, people need to learn to use the Search Function...
Is there a BB-28C? (Storm Pegasis Recolor?) Because I have 28, 28A, and 28B and was wondering if there is a 28C? (Or another Different Letter)
(Yes, I have searched for it on here.)
how long does it take for a cs tip to wear out
(Dec. 17, 2010  12:23 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Actually... here is the Parts List. I'm not directing this at you Joe, but seriously, people need to learn to use the Search Function...
And some people here should definitely know by now what is on Beywiki and what is not so they actually give the real information to the new members. Especially since we keep saying that 85 is on Beywiki ... Seriously.

blazemitch Wrote:Is there a BB-28C? (Storm Pegasis Recolor?) Because I have 28, 28A, and 28B and was wondering if there is a 28C? (Or another Different Letter)
(Yes, I have searched for it on here.)
That is just a Hasbro thing, nobody really cares. BB-28 is Storm Pegasis, and TAKARA-TOMY does not note any of its recolours differently, actually they do not even give it "BB-28", they just give it the code of the product it comes with. For instance, if it came in the BB-44 Random Booster, then it would just be "BB-44 Dark Pegasis [...]".
have you people ever tried a metal face on a stamina combo? because all i hear is: "is not good" but i don´t see any tests to prove that...
uh more weight=more friction which=less stamina

also for stamina you need the weight focused on the rim of the bey not the center
Okay; would you put a 100-pound weight on a runner to make him go faster and run for a longer time..?
the mfb have more wheight than plastic an they spin longer so that´s no excuse.. more wheight in the center gives more balance and stability.. remeber that so why not a metal face? show me tests and i will believe in you
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:00 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: the mfb have more wheight than plastic an they spin longer so that´s no excuse.. more wheight in the center gives more balance and stability.. remeber that so why not a metal face? show me tests and i will believe in you
What is that attitude ? Show us tests and we will believe you. This is common knowledge.
So...

Would Metal Face-Light be better for Stamina than a regular face?
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:31 AM)Gingka 107 Wrote: how long does it take for a cs tip to wear out
My cs hasn't worn out and I've used it every day for a month but my rubber on it is feathering Y
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:02 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: So...

Barely any tests have been done with the different modes of the Metal Face Custom Ver.
i can only say that my earth bull 100 WD spins longer with a metal face that without one.. that is something
What stadium are u using and what earth mold
(Dec. 17, 2010  3:02 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: So...

Yes, as it weighs roughly 0.4 grams less than a regular face.

EDIT: Late/beaten by two minute somehow... o_o';
Nick Blaze solo spin time means nothing for stamina...
yes but it´s something we should think about it.. try doesn´t hurt.. i think i´m right but whatever...