Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Does anyone know where I can find Wolborg MS and Dark Gargoyle MS (DEMS)? Thanks!
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:34 AM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: Does anyone know where I can find Wolborg MS and Dark Gargoyle MS (DEMS)? Thanks!
Read the Stores with Beyblades in Stock topic.
oh and do you know whats the best hasbro stadium out of all of the old ones and new ones?
Read the Stores with Beyblades in Stock topic.
[/quote]
Ok, ill do that! thanks!

Another question, Is it possible to buy just the stadium fence alone? Thanks!
Hey are all the parts on flame libra banned??
No. The only banned part is the Pre-HWS Libra wheel.
What if your launcher is broken and keeps on spinning when you launch it?
Get a new one?
The MFB attack stadium is the stadium with gaps on the sides and its a clear circle right?
Or it could be Yellow? I have a yellow SK one.
If your bey breaks during a tournament do you automatically lose?Does the opponent get two points for it?
if ur bey breaks the other person wins that round
No. Just use another, It'll be fine.
Does anyone actually know how to put Ray Unicorno Aurora ver. stickers on?
Also, would it be safe to test it against a light wheel Bey, like Clay Aries ED145B? I don't want the paint off.
Hey guys i have two moded beyblades which are top tier but i keep losing in battles does anyone have any suggestions as to how to improve my losing streak??
I was wondering I had gotten a picses/d125/bs, a virgo/df145/bs, and a aries/125/d (with a bey launcher) for around $30. Was it a good or bad buy for the price. Also forget about my thread on this called "good or bad buy".
Whats the combo?
By modded do you mean customize or actually "mod" the Beyblade.

Just try sliding/banking shot with Attack.
Launch Defence at 80% (if you want).

Or maybe you are facing them against the wrong type of Beyblades.

(Dec. 05, 2010  1:10 PM)capitalh Wrote: I was wondering I had gotten a picses/d125/bs, a virgo/df145/bs, and a aries/125/d (with a bey launcher) for around $30. Was it a good or bad buy for the price. Also forget about my thread on this called "good or bad buy".
Whats the combo?

Yes I would say that is quite a good deal.
$10 per Bey and a Beylauncher. (:

Virgo can be top tier depending on its mold and the other two can be used for collection.
AS in customized but the case is when on my base i always win but when i battle at stadiums outside i always lose. is it just my bad luck or my inexperience?
Maybe it's a carp stadium.
What do you use and what do you use outside ?

Or maybe you just crack under the pressure. o.O
I use an Earth bull C145WB and Burn Escorpio 145WD on both stadiums btw how do you increase my launching strength?
Use a Beylauncher, it will greatly increase launch power.
But i think Beylauncher is more restricted as there is the string limit and im afraid of breaking it if i bull too hard
what is better the takara tomy beylauncher or hasbro?
hey guys, im gonna get the english hudson beyblade DS game collectors edition
and im wondering which one i should, get Cyber Pegasus, Counter Leone or Bakushin Susanow?
By the way ive already got their tracks and bottoms so i need the better clear wheel and fusion wheel
thanks
Hey How to improve my beyblading skills??