Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 29, 2010  1:15 AM)sasuke9689 Wrote: Why is it that everytime I try to enter my location on the map, it doesn't work? I keep typing in Auburn, New York, United States, and it goes to my city, but when I click the "this is where I live" button, it always goes to an error page (still on WBO) and says "you forgot something" and "other things to try" or something like that.
That question has nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby.

The usermap just malfunctions, there is nothing we can do about it.
Would it be best to buy BB-10 or BB-32?& yes there selling BB-10 online (Also there around the same price range)
That question belongs in the purchase consultation thread. And it's quite obvious which would be the better choice ... Tired
what happens when...(brace yourselves)

LW105, LF are used in right spin?
DF145, C145, T125 are used in left spin?

now regarding my last question, how would using LLdrago ED145WD not create a good zombie bey? WD creates the life after death effect and the ED145 should result in spin stealing from a right spinning bey yes? (keep in mind that this is all theoretical on my part) what am i missing from this equation?
(Nov. 28, 2010  4:36 PM)Aikemi Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  10:00 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hm, if there were a Tornado Balance stadium for MFB, would it be more preferred than the Attack Stadium?

IIRC, Tornado Balance is recognized as the best/most-balanced stadium, so yes.

Tornado Attack, I thought.

(Nov. 29, 2010  5:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: what happens when...(brace yourselves)

Guess
Quote:now regarding my last question, how would using LLdrago ED145WD not create a good zombie bey? WD creates the life after death effect and the ED145 should result in spin stealing from a right spinning bey yes? (keep in mind that this is all theoretical on my part) what am i missing from this equation?
Please stop posting stuff like this. You obviously have no clue what a Zombie is. You like wikis, go look at Beywiki and learn terminology. That combo sucks, and is in no way a Zombie.
Hey guys, would it be alright if I battle a Plastic/HMS against an MFB? Just wonderin' 'cause I saw a Driger and Dragoon (I don't know what versions) and thought about buying it. Smile
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:31 AM)Omega Wrote: That question belongs in the purchase consultation thread. And it's quite obvious which would be the better choice ... Tired

Sorry wasn't thinking..:\
hey everyone. first question is, whats a fusion beyblade( as in fusion wolf, fusion aries etc.)? second is, is fusion wolf or fusion aries anygood?
Also what does the bb stand for before the number and what does the number stand for?
eg. bb97 or bb45
bb is like a product code. ive never heard of 'fusion'
What does C145 do?
I thought that it can create more stamina,but most of you said that it is used for protecting low areas.
Then that is it's use. Fairly self evident.
Just wondering is BB-18 Libra DF145BS Quite valueble just wanted to know as i have 3 of them all diffrent molds.
Thanks!
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:07 PM)Xolus Wrote: Is these beyblades real? http://img94.imageshack.us/i/takaratomy.jpg/

Nope there fakes!
(Nov. 29, 2010  5:29 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  4:36 PM)Aikemi Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  10:00 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hm, if there were a Tornado Balance stadium for MFB, would it be more preferred than the Attack Stadium?

IIRC, Tornado Balance is recognized as the best/most-balanced stadium, so yes.

Tornado Attack, I thought.

(Nov. 29, 2010  5:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: what happens when...(brace yourselves)

Guess
Quote:now regarding my last question, how would using LLdrago ED145WD not create a good zombie bey? WD creates the life after death effect and the ED145 should result in spin stealing from a right spinning bey yes? (keep in mind that this is all theoretical on my part) what am i missing from this equation?
Please stop posting stuff like this. You obviously have no clue what a Zombie is. You like wikis, go look at Beywiki and learn terminology. That combo sucks, and is in no way a Zombie.

the wiki mentions nothing aboout that specififc infomation. how do you expect me to guess?

and i have read the Zombie article several times. I guess i will go read it agian because apparently, i am not understanding something
WD doesn't create life after death, ED145 can't steal spin if it's free spinning, there is no bearing core, and it would have horrid recoil.
what's overatted in MFB

there is a bunch of beyblades that takara tony make that don't have any use ans s pegasis in the hasbro arena is rubbish
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:36 PM)momiji manju Wrote: WD doesn't create life after death, ED145 can't steal spin if it's free spinning, there is no bearing core, and it would have horrid recoil.

thank you Momiji Manju! =D
Was the first sentence your question? Nothing is really overrated, except perhaps Quetzalcoatl (ha ha). Not too sure what your question was though.
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:10 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: Won't anyone answer my question? Smile
You can do it if you want, but most plastics and Heavy Metal System Beyblades get beaten by Metal Fight Beyblades anyway.

yt01 Wrote:hey everyone. first question is, whats a fusion beyblade( as in fusion wolf, fusion aries etc.)? second is, is fusion wolf or fusion aries anygood?
Read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki.
wads destabiliser??wads their aim and what is needed to qualify them???
I already told you.
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:10 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: Won't anyone answer my question? Smile
You can do it if you want, but most plastics and Heavy Metal System Beyblades get beaten by Metal Fight Beyblades anyway.

But will there be any chances of Plastics/HMS getting destroyed?
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:43 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: But will there be any chances of Plastics/HMS getting destroyed?
Shattering ? Unless you play like apparently a lot of Hasbro kids, there should not be that much problem I think. Obviously the best is to play intra-series, not inter-series.