Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what is the difference between FS and SF? which is better and are they good parts?

for MFB, what are all of the metal style, rubber style, and flat style tips currently avaliable?
(Oct. 12, 2010  4:47 PM)Leonwind Wrote: what is the difference between FS and SF? which is better and are they good parts?

for MFB, what are all of the metal style, rubber style, and flat style tips currently avaliable?
You should go on the official Beyblade website TAKARA-TOMY has to see the difference between the two physically. People have found few combinations with SF, and I think even less with FS, but they are generally not considered that good as far as I know.

MS, MB, and the upcoming MF (ES also has some metal). RF, R²F, CS, RS, and the upcoming RSF. F, HF, WF, XF, RF, R²F, LF, SF, (FS), HF/S, (Q). Again, you could see all of those on the official Beyblade website.
all on beywiki too sooooooo

Unsmith
Um they're completly different parts... I don't it's really been tested which is better because neither of them are good.

Metal style
MS
MB
MF(coming soon in BB-96)

Rubber style
RF
R2F
CS
RSF(coming soon in BB-91)

Flat style
F
HF
HF/S
SF
FS
WF
LF
XF
Thank you guys; that did help. I already have Pegasis, so I was just wondering if the Leone Wheel was just as effective.
how do you copy a picture someone sent you to make it your sig?
(Oct. 12, 2010  7:21 PM)Nwolf Wrote: how do you copy a picture someone sent you to make it your sig?
This topic is for questions on the Beyblade hobby. Read the rules.
How sturdy and durable is the Poison Wheel?
(Oct. 12, 2010  9:12 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: How sturdy and durable is the Poison Wheel?
Probably quite durable, but to be honest I doubt anybody used it enough to know how long it could last without breaking ...
(Oct. 12, 2010  9:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  9:12 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: How sturdy and durable is the Poison Wheel?
Probably quite durable, but to be honest I doubt anybody used it enough to know how long it could last without breaking ...
OK thanks.
What is the dye that Hasbro, Takara Tomy, and SonoKong use on Metal Wheels such as Cyber(Red), Counter (Green), Poison (Purple), etc?
When will judgeing bo over for the face contest
Can we only sell beyblades here or can we sell other legal products such as tcg cards
agentrockit: We do not know, but don't rush the judging process. There are 139 entries, and the panel does have to go through each one thoroughly.

BeyHunter: You can only sell Beyblades in the Beyblade Marketplace Forum. Also, I've seen people offer up TCG's for Beys, but I've rarely seen any transactions such as those be successful.
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:33 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: Can we only sell beyblades here or can we sell other legal products such as tcg cards

You should know the answer...If it has anything to do with beyblade,its legal(cards with beyblade characters or beyblades are legal,but i dont think you can even buy them.)
it was probably in the event's proposals thread which thread starters and mods only can see it's a thing where you can try to aprove your tournament like daegor's ''Things that go Bumpking in the night''
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:42 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: How come I don't have permission to access this? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-hollend-park-beat-down

Its because only Moderators and the person who made that thread are the only ones who can acces it. BTW not really the Thread to ask this.

EDIT: Beaten Tired
Can LDrago and LDrago II fit on Meteo and Lightning, respectiveley?
(Oct. 13, 2010  12:14 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Can LDrago and LDrago II fit on Meteo and Lightning, respectiveley?
I believe they do not fit perfectly ... ?
No they cannot.
I have both they don't , sadly. Unhappy
(Oct. 13, 2010  12:14 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Can LDrago and LDrago II fit on Meteo and Lightning, respectiveley?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWXd15k4c08
From the looks of the Metal Wheels Sideways. Most likely No

Edit:I was beaten as soon as i posted...Shame
i have a dark gasher (idk if thsts the name) does it suck? (my first one)
Ch120 is good in some cases but the rest suck
EDIT: Gasher is good for defense