Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

OMG what bey is this???
Attached Files

.jpg   Beyblade.jpg (Size: 21.63 KB / Downloads: 112)
That's that Beetle one that's coming with a special stadium sometime soon, quite like Rock Orso before it.
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:15 PM)Extic Wrote: That's that Beetle one that's coming with a special stadium sometime soon, quite like Rock Orso before it.

was hoping for a name...
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:17 PM)KingKyoya Wrote: was hoping for a name...

Tornado Hercules, I think.
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:19 PM)Extic Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:17 PM)KingKyoya Wrote: was hoping for a name...

Tornado Hercules, I think.

Tornado? hmm :T sounds useful well anyways thanks
@nishly- wrong picture Tired"
any1 know when nintendo games with the collectible beyblades with come to canada?
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:32 PM)Nishy Wrote: any1 know when nintendo games with the collectible beyblades with come to canada?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-News

Also, do not answer questions if you do not know the answer.
Deleted my off-topic post.
When will the Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus be released in america?
Maybe mid 2011 if Metal Fusion makes it up to that time.
Are all Hasbro CH120 Tracks un-useable, or is it just a few?
All, but if you don't put the face in too tight, it should lock in place fine.
Can I have the link to the testing forum?
Just read around Beyblade Customizations, you should find it.
I came to the wonderful realization that the wolf clear wheel is good for something, I was using a Flame Bull DF145 SD vs a Rock Leone C145 WB, I knew that rock had lots of recoil and when ever flame hit there was just a loud tink sound so I put a wolf clear wheel on it, when I went at them again it totally dampened the sound and there was no more annoying loud sound, Is it possible that Wolf can absorb some attacks and lower the recoil a little bit?
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:56 AM)Omega Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:51 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:49 AM)blah Wrote: No, it's been tested and was terrible. It's too small and it's hard to KO.

How bout the vortex stadium?

Generally all the Hasbro stadium's aren't very good. Get a TAKARA-TOMY Stadium, they're much better.
But there like 40 bucks! Where can I get it cheap?

.jpg   10456-41.jpg (Size: 5.31 KB / Downloads: 135) hey umm in beyblade metal fusion whats the name of that dog
The Lightning Force/L-Drago Stadium is actually pretty good, and if you can sliding shoot, chances are you'll get a KO.
(Oct. 10, 2010  10:06 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: hey umm in beyblade metal fusion whats the name of that dog

(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.
its hoykuto but next time put it in the anime and manga thread
keep forgetting about that thread Pinching_eyes thanks
hey can you use the sonokong made stadium the standard stadium....the one with the color red and black urrrr this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKTvf7F2g...re=related
oops srry takara tomy one not sonokong
and btw how much is the shipping cost in leoshop for the takara tomy beystadium
OK, so I'm thinking about getting Burn Phoenix, and I was wondering if this is a good idea. I know that the burn wheel is useful but I was wondering what the other parts (spin track, and the performance tip) where and if they are any good?
Only Burn is good.
Does anyone have a Blizzard Phoenix pic? I can't seem to find one anywhere.