Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 20, 2010  12:50 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Does Hasbro sell Beyblade Metal Faces in North America yet?
Read the Bey News.
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:50 AM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Where can you get a Carry Case or something to carry your bey in?

If you want an official Beyblade product, use the B:MF Mobile Case. If you don't care what it is, use a bait and tackle box.
(Sep. 19, 2010  9:44 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: No they have different parts. Unless you mean the just the Energy ring then yes.

But is the weight affected between the clear wheel and the solid wheel?
No, just color.
where can i find more into on Galaxy pegasus?
Info? Possibly the respective thread.
My question is in reference to w105.

Do the 'wings' do anything? Provide lift, create stability? Just simply: What are they for?
They would create small, unnoticeable currents that push the blade down. Otherwise, if something somehow got under it, it could be somewhat a defense.
Hmm, push the blade down huh? Thank you, Countdudoo
I doubt anything will get under W105. Even then, it would only be used in an attack bey, so there would be basically no point to it (in reference to it being able to provide defence).

Also, off topic:
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:29 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I could have sworn you left, aw heck. Wattup with that

he came back because apparently someone got into his account to make him look
bad
(Sep. 20, 2010  5:38 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Info? Possibly the respective thread.

do you know where i could find that? i searched it in the box but it just showed the price and thats it.
(Sep. 20, 2010  1:42 PM)ss4chris Wrote: do you know where i could find that? i searched it in the box but it just showed the price and thats it.
The second link from the search results
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

The Search function works perfectly if you know the correct keywords to type (in this case: BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F).
(Sep. 16, 2010  10:44 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  10:23 PM)jbrister111 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  10:44 PM)momiji manju Wrote: What are you talking about? someone already clarified that in a post much before yours, if you had propely read the thread.

i was clarifying and telling he was right. if its kinda obvious you don't have to yell it out loud

Is it just me or does the bolded parts not quite match up? If someone has already clarified, which you have stated, then why would you again? Especially if you said the same thing. It's not as if any of the information was false.

Hah. The italicised part should be directed at yourself.

well unfortunately for you its to you.
Hah, don't post if you're stupid.

Has anyone tried the wolf clear wheel on a low track? It looks like it has some decent smash IMO.
It looks like it has slight upper as well.
How's Flame for Smash?
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:26 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: It looks like it has slight upper as well.
How's Flame for Smash?
How's Flame for Smash?
not that good...
Just ordered Gravity Perseus, it hasn't arrived yet, and I have a quick question.

Does the new Beylauncher for Perseus (I apologize for not knowing the name) work on other Beyblades as well? And does the left spin mode work on Lightning L Drago?
Yes, the left prongs work with Gravity Perseus and the L Drago series, and the right-sping prongs launches Gravity Perseus and all the other Beyblades.
I have a quick question: Would it be illegal to switch the prongs on a Hasbro L-Drago launcher with the ripcord with the Takara Left Spin String Launcher?
(Sep. 20, 2010  11:48 PM)RayJºkerâ„¢ Wrote: I have a quick question: Would it be illegal to switch the prongs on a Hasbro L-Drago launcher with the ripcord with the Takara Left Spin String Launcher?
Hm, I think the rules state that it would be fine as long as the parts being changed are the same.
(Sep. 20, 2010  11:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  11:48 PM)RayJºkerâ„¢ Wrote: I have a quick question: Would it be illegal to switch the prongs on a Hasbro L-Drago launcher with the ripcord with the Takara Left Spin String Launcher?
Hm, I think the rules state that it would be fine as long as the parts being changed are the same.

Oh, ok! Thanks Kai-V!
Is this guy telling the truth about this beyblade?
(Sep. 21, 2010  12:17 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Is this guy telling the truth about this beyblade?
He is using a Battle Strikers stadium, which is probably even more flat than Hasbro's. That does not indicate how good that combination is.
(Sep. 21, 2010  12:17 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Is this guy telling the truth about this beyblade?

Ha, no. The Bey was wobbling pretty early. And, like Kai said, the Battle Strikers arena is a flat piece of plastic.

Edit: Question of my own: Can you buy plastic face-bolts separately?