Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey i found this set of MFB in ebaay. it says TAKARA BB-21 re-model set 3 beyblades. it has a wolf with a nice blue wheel will it work good as a part of my customized attack, stamina beyblade
Don't buy it. That set has been out for months and all the blades in it suck. Get the BB-22 stamina and defence set cause that has some useful blades.
(Jan. 30, 2010  10:31 PM)Raykon Wrote: This seems like a extremely worse case then what happened to mine. It isn't normal, the RF is meant to stay still. I don't think you can actually fix it, if you could someone will post soon. I recommend you just get another RF and be more careful with the next one.

Well that's rather unfortunate Uncertain. Looks like I'm gonna have to buy a new Pegasis.
Which combo do you use to test your Virgo mold?
Another question: do the MFB metal wheels go dull (like the weight disks of the plastics generation; they went from shiny to dull grey). If they do, can they be sprayed with topcoat like the old weight disks to retain shinyness?
(Jan. 31, 2010  11:04 AM)Robsta Wrote: Which combo do you use to test your Virgo mold?

Well ideally you would use Virgo DF145SD. However if you want a general idea and you don't have some of those parts tell me what you have and I'll test my two and compare their solo spin time to yours.
(Jan. 31, 2010  11:10 AM)Boss Wrote: Another question: do the MFB metal wheels go dull (like the weight disks of the plastics generation; they went from shiny to dull grey). If they do, can they be sprayed with topcoat like the old weight disks to retain shinyness?

Try metal polish
I heard something about, that if u buy a beyblade game for ur nintendo DS then u will get a Quetzacoatl with.. is that true? and if it is then what game is it and where can i buy it?

Regards Luigiana
(Jan. 31, 2010  8:16 PM)Luigiana Wrote: I heard something about, that if u buy a beyblade game for ur nintendo DS then u will get a Quetzacoatl with.. is that true? and if it is then what game is it and where can i buy it?

Regards Luigiana
Yes. Metal Fight Beyblade DS.

There might be some left on eBay, HMV Japan, etc.
(Jan. 31, 2010  8:16 PM)Luigiana Wrote: I heard something about, that if u buy a beyblade game for ur nintendo DS then u will get a Quetzacoatl with.. is that true? and if it is then what game is it and where can i buy it?

Regards Luigiana
Adding onto Kai-V's post. If you want to buy the game here is the link : http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...3a56449c97
hey is rock leone and flame saggitario a good combo
whats best. Cyber pegasus or quetzacoatl? and what kind of blades are they?
Quetzalcoatl 90WF, both Attack Beyblades.
cyber would probably be thought of more as a defensive wheel than an attack wheel.
umm, what parts..?
(Jan. 31, 2010  8:52 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: hey is rock leone and flame saggitario a good combo

Not really rock leone is only good for the bottom but you should get Flame saggitario cause it's good for stamina combos. You should look at the competitive combos thread to see what is a good combo to use with flame saggitario.
(Jan. 31, 2010  8:59 PM)Giga Wrote: umm, what parts..?
The original pegasis wheel (which cyber was obviously based off of) had more defensive qualities than attack.
Assuming that cyber performs in the same way, it'd be thought of as a defense wheel.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...105F#Wheel
The Wheel of Pegasis is one of the strongest parts in the current MFB lineup. Its original design appeared extremely offensive, but it has since changed (see above). Now, the Pegasis Wheel is actually the most defensive of any current MFB Wheel

Shouldn't that part of the article be removed
Ellz: ahah, sorry. I was talking to MFK, but didn't hit reply for while.
(Jan. 31, 2010  9:14 PM)Zeox Wrote: The Wheel of Pegasis is one of the strongest parts in the current MFB lineup. Its original design appeared extremely offensive, but it has since changed (see above). Now, the Pegasis Wheel is actually the most defensive of any current MFB Wheel

Shouldn't that part of the article be removed

A large number of the original beywiki articles are now out dated, but few people have found the time to update them due to maintaining the WBO forum.
It will be done at some point when people have time, until then use your own common sense to navigate the forum for up to date information.
so quetzalcoatl or storm pegasis? which are better?
and should i put metal face on any of em?
Quetalcoatl is the best uncustomized blade, and I'd only recommend putting a metal face on it if you're not confident with using attack types. The metal face will simply slow it down.
but a metal face will also make it more stabile right? i mean if its heavy it can take more beatens before it stops spinning..
and what is the the best customized blade?
It doesn't really work that simply.
The best customs for attack, stamina and defense can be found here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos