Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I would.

Well, I am.

How much should I expect to pay for with shipping:

BB-09 Pegasus DX Set
BB-06 Bull Starter
BB-07 Cherion Starter
BB-08 Leo Starter

I can't tell you about shipping ... I did the math for just those items though and it came out to about $50-60.

So I'm guessing $135 should cover it?
Does Toywiz have shiiping/handling cost to USA? And if so how much? (Its for the beyblades, 2 starters, 2 single beyblades, and 1 stadium, they are all MFB.)
I would like to know what makes samurai upper such a good attack ring. i have it and I personally don't see why it is all that special. ( i used the attack ring on a dragoon ms rc and dems rc and they were not all that special, It got beat by a draciel ms)
trueblader Wrote:I would like to know what makes samurai upper such a good attack ring. i have it and I personally don't see why it is all that special. ( i used the attack ring on a dragoon ms rc and dems rc and they were not all that special, It got beat by a draciel ms)

if you lost to a draciel ms with those you must suck
Or my friend is really good. it's not like samurai upper is the perfect part. and draciel ms is a good blade in the hands of someone who knows how to use it. i beat my friend when i switched samurai upper for dragoon mf attack ring.
trueblader Wrote:Or my friend is really good. it's not like samurai upper is the perfect part.

It, along with Circle Upper, are the best HMS ARs.[/quote]

Quote:and draciel ms is a good blade in the hands of someone who knows how to use it

no it's not
Bey Brad Wrote:
trueblader Wrote:Or my friend is really good. it's not like samurai upper is the perfect part.

It, along with Circle Upper, are the best HMS ARs.

That does not mean it is undefeatable. nothing is undefeatable. best or not.
Quote:and draciel ms is a good blade in the hands of someone who knows how to use it

no it's not
[/quote]

just because it is not good when you use it does not mean it is not good when someone else uses it. my friend has been using the draciel line ever since it first appeared that is his favorite blade line.
no draciel ms is inarguably awful

seriously
Again, mabye to you all, but my friend is pretty good with it. draciel's balance is what makes it suck, but my friend learned to use this unbalance in his defensive strategy.
trueblader Wrote:Again, mabye to you all, but my friend is pretty good with it. draciel's balance is what makes it suck, but my friend learned to use this unbalance in his defensive strategy.

no

it sucks

anyone who can't beat it 99% of the time is an absolutely terrible beyblader good lord
that is a hurtful statement, but whatever, if you think draciel ms is such a bad blade i guess that is just your opinion. but that does not mean that it could not beat anything. and winning one hundred percent of the time is mathematically impropable
trueblader Wrote:that is a hurtful statement, but whatever, if you think draciel ms is such a bad blade i guess that is just your opinion. but that does not mean that it could not beat anything. and winning one hundred percent of the time is mathematically impropable
DJ - Sad.
trueblader Wrote:that is a hurtful statement, but whatever, if you think draciel ms is such a bad blade i guess that is just your opinion. but that does not mean that it could not beat anything. and winning one hundred percent of the time is mathematically impropable

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1489
Oh that's real mature post a poll over such a stupid thing.
trueblader Wrote:Oh that's real mature post a poll over such a stupid thing.

Why can't you just accept you're wrong?
Draciel MS has brought nothing but conflict to this community
I'd love to, but saying that one of my best friends favorite blades sucks, that just won't fly with me. you might do it. but i would never. my friend is good with draciel ms period. it's not because he challenges sucky blader, it's not because he challenges stupid bladers. it is because he practices day and night working on new ways to do things. ways to overcome draciel's weaknesses. i would not be able to live with the shame of stabbing my friend in the back like that.
trueblader Wrote:I'd love to, but saying that one of my best friends favorite blades sucks, that just won't fly with me. you might do it. but i would never. my friend is good with draciel ms period. it's not because he challenges sucky blader, it's not because he challenges stupid bladers. it is because he practices day and night working on new ways to do things. ways to overcome draciel's weaknesses. i would not be able to live with the shame of stabbing my friend in the back like that.

okay, please explain the ways to overcome draciel ms's weaknesses
so if you practice with a beyblade no matter how bad it is, then you'll eventually master it and it'll be good? righhttt
Bey Brad Wrote:
trueblader Wrote:I'd love to, but saying that one of my best friends favorite blades sucks, that just won't fly with me. you might do it. but i would never. my friend is good with draciel ms period. it's not because he challenges sucky blader, it's not because he challenges stupid bladers. it is because he practices day and night working on new ways to do things. ways to overcome draciel's weaknesses. i would not be able to live with the shame of stabbing my friend in the back like that.

okay, please explain the ways to overcome draciel ms's weaknesses

i did not say that i knew how to overcome those weaknesses, draciels are not my forte, heck, defense is not my stong suit, attack is. i said my friend does.
look, there is only so much input you have on a beyblade other than its construction ... the best shooting technique in the world will not make up for bad parts