Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I read somewhere in a thread that you couldn't flip free survivor over for some reason. Never understood that. it spins freely both ways

It matches perfectly with Advanced Eterners AR.
Does Strata Dragoon G's Sub AR Work like Galeons? (If you added it to the Galeon Main Attack Ring, would it still protect your beyblade?)
It's supposed to, but because of it's larger size it doesn't work as well.
I am not sure but im pretty sure its the same size as Galeons. (You might be thinking of Strata Dragoon V, because it said that it was too big in the Strata Dragoon V Page, correct me if im wrong)
Grey Wrote:
trueblader Wrote:brad i just wanted to know what prompts you to post information on beywiki, like the sliding shoot technique, i am asking because i really want to get ome information on dranzer mf but can't find it on any other website. i already have dragoon mf and uncostomiczed it is one of the best upperatters i have ever seen. on three occasions i nocked my friends driger ms a couple of inches into the air upon impact.

I think there may have been a page about Dranzer MF at some point, but after an incident with a member here, the entire wiki was erased and everyone needed to start from scratch.

Dranzer MF is, in short, a poor beyblade. Here is a page I found about it, which explains it overall: http://www.beybladecentral.xytex.net/ind...zermf.html

May I ask how Dragoon MF is an amazing Upper Attacker? I haven't actually seen the Dragoon MF in-play, but according to most people here, Circle Upper is pretty much the best Upper Attacker out there.

Thanks for the page Grey, very useful Joyful_3.

dragoon mf is not the best upper attacker it just has good upper attack due impart to it's size
What about its size? It's completely average ...
yes, it is smaller than driger ms and that is the blade my friend used in the battles. For upper attack to work properly the attacking blade must find a way to get under the other blades attack ring/wheel or just be smaller than the defending blade.
trueblader Wrote:yes, it is smaller than driger ms and that is the blade my friend used in the battles. For upper attack to work properly the attacking blade must find a way to get under the other blades attack ring/wheel or just be smaller than the defending blade.

You should've said shorter, not smaller. Lips_sealed
In the metal fight beyblade forum i keep hearing that pegasis's mold was changed. can anyone show me what it was and what it was changed to please?
trueblader Wrote:In the metal fight beyblade forum i keep hearing that pegasis's mold was changed. can anyone show me what it was and what it was changed to please?

[Image: Pegasus.jpg]

was changed to

[Image: large]
but isn't that second one the pegasis prototype only given out at a special event in japan?
trueblader Wrote:but isn't that second one the pegasis prototype only given out at a special event in japan?
Yes.

If you want a picture of the starter Pegasus :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/pegasus.htm
The only difference is the color. The prototype Pegasis has the same mold as the commercial Pegasis.
Does Leo have a High, Medium or Low track?
Gotruto Wrote:Does Leo have a High, Medium or Low track?
Leone (starter) comes with the 145 Track, therefore it is high.
What would be the best way to get MFB right now for someone who has never used a proxy service?
DtD Wrote:What would be the best way to get MFB right now for someone who has never used a proxy service?

Toywiz? Ideal? If of course you don't want to deal with the proxies.
if you do want to use a proxy service ever i think most people here use mail order japan which we have a topic about how to use
Bey Brad Wrote:Toywiz.

...you've got to be kidding me right? I've dealt with them enough Pinching_eyes They pissed me off so much. Should I just get them off MOJ?
I would.

Well, I am.
Bey Brad Wrote:I would.

Well, I am.

How much should I expect to pay for with shipping:

BB-09 Pegasus DX Set
BB-06 Bull Starter
BB-07 Cherion Starter
BB-08 Leo Starter
DtD Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I would.

Well, I am.

How much should I expect to pay for with shipping:

BB-09 Pegasus DX Set
BB-06 Bull Starter
BB-07 Cherion Starter
BB-08 Leo Starter

I can't tell you about shipping ... I did the math for just those items though and it came out to about $50-60.