Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Xeno Wrote:What are some really good defense/endurance combos? I have some right now if anyone cares to tell me if they are good or not.

AR: Tiger Defense
WD: Magnetic
SG: Left
BB: Wolborg 2

WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo MG Right
BB: Semi Flat

This belongs in the Customizations forum...
Erm, I'd venture to say the second one would be better at defense. The first seems more endurance-attuned. As far as how good they are...beats me.
Grey Wrote:
Xeno Wrote:What are some really good defense/endurance combos? I have some right now if anyone cares to tell me if they are good or not.

WD: Magnetic
SG: Left
BB: Wolborg 2

WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo MG Right
BB: Semi Flat

This belongs in the Customizations forum...
Erm, I'd venture to say the second one would be better at defense. The first seems more endurance-attuned. As far as how good they are...beats me.

Ok thanks. I was wondering cuz it was sort of borderlining between this thread and the other.
bogdan93 Wrote:Pichuscute, check this link out (if this ain't good, correct me).
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...techniques
are these all accurate?
if they are than they did help, thx
Pichuscute Wrote:
bogdan93 Wrote:Pichuscute, check this link out (if this ain't good, correct me).
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...techniques
are these all accurate?
if they are than they did help, thx

I just looked at the link and yes, those are all accurate.
ok, thx, they look easier than i thought they would be.
For MFB, is the BeyPointer worth not getting the beyblade you want?
Pichuscute Wrote:ok, thx, they look easier than i thought they would be.

Sliding shot takes some more practice than the others.
Gotruto Wrote:For MFB, is the BeyPointer worth not getting the beyblade you want?

What do you mean?
On toywiz, Pegasus and Bull both have beypointers, yet Chieron (The one i want) Doesnt. Should i get Bull instead because of the beypointer that comes with it?
Beypointer are only good in japan. Unless you plan on going to japan then dont worry about buying them.
ok, ty
What exactly is a 10bBistool?
Gotruto Wrote:What exactly is a 10bBistool?

Come on now.

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Bistool...10bBistool
Alright, I thought I knew what the Sliding Shot was, but now I'm not so sure.

Could someone explain to me how to perform a Sliding Shot?
Grey Wrote:Alright, I thought I knew what the Sliding Shot was, but now I'm not so sure.

Did you check the Wiki?

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Sliding_Shoot
Bey Brad Wrote:
Grey Wrote:Alright, I thought I knew what the Sliding Shot was, but now I'm not so sure.

Did you check the Wiki?

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Sliding_Shoot
carp.
Sorry.

EDIT: carp x2! I already knew how to perform that, I got confused agian. Angry
brad i just wanted to know what prompts you to post information on beywiki, like the sliding shoot technique, i am asking because i really want to get ome information on dranzer mf but can't find it on any other website. i already have dragoon mf and uncostomiczed it is one of the best upperatters i have ever seen. on three occasions i nocked my friends driger ms a couple of inches into the air upon impact.
trueblader Wrote:brad i just wanted to know what prompts you to post information on beywiki, like the sliding shoot technique, i am asking because i really want to get ome information on dranzer mf but can't find it on any other website. i already have dragoon mf and uncostomiczed it is one of the best upperatters i have ever seen. on three occasions i nocked my friends driger ms a couple of inches into the air upon impact.

I think there may have been a page about Dranzer MF at some point, but after an incident with a member here, the entire wiki was erased and everyone needed to start from scratch.

Dranzer MF is, in short, a poor beyblade. Here is a page I found about it, which explains it overall: http://www.beybladecentral.xytex.net/ind...zermf.html

May I ask how Dragoon MF is an amazing Upper Attacker? I haven't actually seen the Dragoon MF in-play, but according to most people here, Circle Upper is pretty much the best Upper Attacker out there.
Yeah, Dragoon MF is not a good Beyblade by any means ... its RC has some use, but the rest of it is pretty bad.

But, Dranzer MF is a complete piece of garbage unless you can get its secret CWD, Reverse Defenser.
Bey Brad Wrote:Yeah, Dragoon MF is not a good Beyblade by any means ... its RC has some use, but the rest of it is pretty bad.

But, Dranzer MF is a complete piece of garbage unless you can get its secret CWD, Reverse Defenser.

...oh?

Is that the CWD that has wing-like projections, or am I thinking about a different one?
What are the advantages of having the Reverse Defenser?
Dragoon MF sucks uncustomized, and it's AR is not nearly as good as Circle Upper, or Samurai Upper (which I don't own Unhappy ). It's Running Core is useful for taking out Wolborg MS, if you have really developed your launching technique. Beating Driger MS is nothing to be proud of. You should be glad that you have Dragoon MF's RC though, it's not easy to come by.

There's a Dranzer MF on YJA now for a ridiculous price, and uncustomized, it looks to be a piece of trash, and I'm almost certain you won't really get any useful parts off of it.
Is Salamalyon's Attack ring good for defence? It appears to be, and i have it so i was just wondering.
Grey Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Yeah, Dragoon MF is not a good Beyblade by any means ... its RC has some use, but the rest of it is pretty bad.

...oh?

Is that the CWD that has wing-like projections, or am I thinking about a different one?
What are the advantages of having the Reverse Defenser?

It's like Free Survivor but you can flip it over, essentially.

Gotruto Wrote:Is Salamalyon's Attack ring good for defence? It appears to be, and i have it so i was just wondering.

Not really.
Bey Brad Wrote:It's like Free Survivor but you can flip it over, essentially.

I never understood why flipping free survivor over was illegal. It still spins free.
SexyMichael Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:It's like Free Survivor but you can flip it over, essentially.

I never understood why flipping free survivor over was illegal. It still spins free.

It's probably not illegal, then. Speechless