Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 18, 2009  9:43 PM)Strata beast Wrote: In the new mfb series what does the beypointer do

really

It keeps your score.
It's been answer on the last three pages :\
Are the Wolf and Sagitarrio Wheels any good?
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:02 AM)Dragz Wrote: Are the Wolf and Sagitarrio Wheels any good?

No.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:02 AM)Dragz Wrote: Are the Wolf and Sagitarrio Wheels any good?

Those two wheels are the antithesis of good.
So is this stadium really Takara official?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUyshIRiOZE
Also, don't spam the topic with flames on keyblader.
Yes. It was designed for RC Beyblades.
Ahh. Do you know the actual name of it?
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:12 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ahh. Do you know the actual name of it?

Unfortunately, I don't remember its name ... if I see it I'll save it.
Ok, thanks.
Is it illegal to paint weight disks?
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:23 AM)jsc Wrote: Is it illegal to paint weight disks?

No.
It's only illegal if you significantly change the weight of the part with the paint. Otherwise, it should be fine.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:12 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ahh. Do you know the actual name of it?

It's A-107 Super Double Size Type BeyStadium.

It went for 2079yen in Japan.
um i just got bull from random booster 2.whats with the track?it has some things on it
What do the things look like? can you be more specific or post a pic?
Thanks Aqua. And, lol, that name is horrible.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:31 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: um i just got bull from random booster 2.whats with the track?it has some things on it
Ok, i just looked up the parts list. The track the came with the rbv2 bull is df145. It should have some small wing-like shapes, no? The gimmick of this track was to provide downforce causing more endurance. However, it was determined that the wings were too small to create the needed downforce.

So, the track is useless because it's "gimmick" doesn't work, and 145 is very tall track that does harm to every blade at this point.
virgo and bull faces
virgo and bull wheels.
track 100 and df track 125 hf
stamina bottom and hole flat
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:45 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: virgo and bull faces
virgo and bull wheels.
track 100 and df track 125 hf
stamina bottom and hole flat
Wrong thread?
(Apr. 19, 2009  5:01 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: whats the newest beyblade ginga uses?

Storm Pegasis 105RF. He originally used Pegasis 105F in the manga.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:48 AM)Hero Wrote: Wrong thread?

hey how many mfb do u have?

[warn]
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

...how many mfb do I have?

and why did you attach that image?
Back to topic please. If you're not asking a question about Beyblade or answering a question about Beyblade, don't post.