Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Why would you use Heavy (Six Heavy)?

Also, I'd use War Lion (Galeon) or Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
Its because it is suppose to be a Heavy and Hollow Beyblade with a little extra attack added in, which i believe should give it a balance-type effect with Endurance and Defence being slightly higher than its attack capabilities. And i use 6-Heavy (I call it that because it seems more like 10-Heavy/8-heavy) because it is just about as heavy as 10-heavy.
Not really ... Ten Heavy is heavier by a rather large margin. We don't have a reason to use the Six or Eight series.
Actually, according to the japanese site http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-1.htm
It is only 1 gram less than 10-heavy and also could you please tell me which of the 3 SG bases in this is site SG Sharp and SG Semi-flat? Because i cant tell.
1 gram is significant.

SG Sharp is 7g, Flat and Semi-Flat are 5g.
TY, but i wouldnt call it a large margin. (And if you wanted a REALLY heavy beyblade i would do this: )

AR: Seaborg 2 (8g)
WD: 10-Heavy (17g)
SG: EG Semi-Flat (11g)
BB: Strata/Gaia Dragoon G (8g)
Total Weight: 44g, much more than most of my beyblades.
1g is important. Every gram is important.
Is it illegal to use glue at all on a Beyblade, even if it's a small amount? I used to put glue under the stickers that were peeling off, and I was wondering if using glue even for stickers was legal or not.
Grey Wrote:Is it illegal to use glue at all on a Beyblade, even if it's a small amount? I used to put glue under the stickers that were peeling off, and I was wondering if using glue even for stickers was legal or not.

Hmm. I can't see this as illegal.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Grey Wrote:Is it illegal to use glue at all on a Beyblade, even if it's a small amount? I used to put glue under the stickers that were peeling off, and I was wondering if using glue even for stickers was legal or not.

Hmm. I can't see this as illegal.

Alright, that's good. I remember gluing parts, like Support Parts and Sub-Rings, was illegal, and just gluing parts together was illegal, but I didn't know if using glue was illegal in itself. Thank you!
I'd use a cement glue pen. It'll keep it on, but it's thinner and clearer than normal glue. Clear nail varnish works well too.
G Wrote:I'd use a cement glue pen. It'll keep it on, but it's thinner and clearer than normal glue. Clear nail varnish works well too.

Hmm...what about "Craft Blond ULtra Clear Glue Gel"? I'm not sure if we have cement glue pen, but I'll check on the nail varnish.
For a right spin spin stealer which would be the beter choise in AR:
Bistol or Driger S?
im pretty sure Bistol
Grey: Just don't over load it I guess. Some varnish can ruin decals if they get too absorbed.

Maz: Tried out Roller Defense Ring at all?
G Wrote:Maz: Tried out Roller Defense Ring at all?
Dont own one.
What would you say between the other two.
I'd go for Tiger Defense. It's .5 grams higher than Wing Cross.
I tryed both AR's on spin stealers right spin against

Tiger Defence
Ten Heavy
HMC Left
Semiflat

and

Upper Dragoon
Ten Heavy
HMC Left
Metal Ball Base (4 balls)

Against both blades the spin stealer did good regardless of AR. It seemed like once the oponent stoped spinning the combo with the Wing Cross was spining faster than the combo with Tiger Defence.
What are all the different launching techniques? And If you can tell me how to do them that would be even awesomer(lol).
Pichuscute Wrote:What are all the different launching techniques? And If you can tell me how to do them that would be even awesomer(lol).

This isn't all of them, but it should help get you started:

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Category:Sh...Techniques
Ya, I saw those (but I forgot gattyaki was on there, so thx) but what about the others?
Does any1 know if Manta Diver's or Crab Diver's ARs are any good? (Just curious, they appear to be terrible, and it is the only unique part of the Diver beyblades, except maybe the bitbeast, to which i prefer my Dreadiver bitbeast.)
Gotruto Wrote:Does any1 know if Manta Diver's or Crab Diver's ARs are any good? (Just curious, they appear to be terrible, and it is the only unique part of the Diver beyblades, except maybe the bitbeast, to which i prefer my Dreadiver bitbeast.)

Yeah, they live up to their looks, they're both lame.
What are some really good defense/endurance combos? I have some right now if anyone cares to tell me if they are good or not.

AR: Tiger Defense
WD: Magnetic
SG: Left
BB: Wolborg 2

AR: Tiger Defense
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo MG Right
BB: Semi Flat