Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 11, 2009  8:00 PM)Giga Wrote: Have you entered your credit card details?

I Used Paypal
Well is it set up right? This never happened to me. Check everything.
how do i set a picture as a signature
(Apr. 12, 2009  12:37 AM)blader9 Wrote: how do i set a picture as a signature

In your profile click signature, use a place like imageshack.us an uplod your pic. click the include picture button in your sig and it will add [IMG] *copy your pics link here* and then click the button again and it will add [/IMG] save and thats that.
(Apr. 12, 2009  12:37 AM)blader9 Wrote: how do i set a picture as a signature

1. Right click the image and click 'Save Picture As' and save the picture.
2. Upload the picture to tinypic.com or photobucket.com and get/copy the image code.
3. Go to "User CP" and then go to "Change Signature" and paste the image code into the space and add whatever else you want to add.
4. Click the "upload/update signature" button.

btw this should've been asked in the "Questions and Comments" forum or in the 'Random Thoughts' thread Wink
Do the MFB ripcords work with Plastic Beyblade's Launchers? Because I just broke my very last ripcord and i dont have one for plastic...
(Apr. 12, 2009  4:05 AM)jsc Wrote: Do the MFB ripcords work with Plastic Beyblade's Launchers? Because I just broke my very last ripcord and i dont have one for plastic...

Well,I heard Plastic Ripcords work with the MFB launcher,So I think it works in reverse,But both ways are Illegal
(Apr. 12, 2009  4:05 AM)jsc Wrote: Do the MFB ripcords work with Plastic Beyblade's Launchers? Because I just broke my very last ripcord and i dont have one for plastic...

Yes they do; however in an official WBO event you would not be allowed to use it. For home play though no one cares.
Is it true that HMS blades Come with the Bit beast sticker and the emblem Sticker?If So then can someone find me a picture of HMS blade with the Bit beast sticker
Some do; Dragoon MS/MSUV, Driger MS, Draciel MS, Dranzer MS, and Gaia Dragoon MS have the bit beat sticker. The rest only have the emblems.
you sound a bit demanding, im not sure if they all do. I know my dranzer MS did.

edit: too slow...
Once a zeus is put together can u tell if its one of those fake ones or a takara one? like is there any huge differences?
Well if its fake theres gonna be a difference whether you can see the copyright or not. Itll break easier and probably have an inferior mold. Uncertain
On the topic of Zues, does the "real" version's attack ring spin around, because the fakeone i have has its attackring locked in by another attachment where u place the bit chip, so the actual attack ring is able to spin around?
(Apr. 12, 2009  11:26 AM)Jezz1 Wrote: On the topic of Zues, does the "real" version's attack ring spin around, because the fakeone i have has its attackring locked in by another attachment where u place the bit chip, so the actual attack ring is able to spin around?

Yes, I'm pretty sure it does. It should spin when getting hut by another beyblade.
(Apr. 12, 2009  11:26 AM)Jezz1 Wrote: On the topic of Zues, does the "real" version's attack ring spin around, because the fakeone i have has its attackring locked in by another attachment where u place the bit chip, so the actual attack ring is able to spin around?

Yes, Screw Zeus (the Sub-AR) on an authentic Zeus is freeing spinning which gives it great defense.
Little rule clarification:

If the beyblade who won (the round) is not entire (only the BB and WD are spinning in the stadium) but the opponent is already out...is a draw?

Thanks
What? If the beyblade separates in battle BEFORE it wins then it lost. If it separates AFTER it KOs the opponent then it wins.
Ok thanks! And sorry for the poor english...Joyful_2
But if it separates at the same time it knocks out the opponent?
I'd say it lost because it separated as it hit the opposing blade out. So by the time the opposing blade had hit the ground, the other blade should have been disassembled (even if it's too quick to notice).
I would assume it would be a tie.
I'd say it depends on where the KOd blade was when the other blade separated...
Well, the KO blade hits the winner blade and it goes out with the winner blade AR.
I think in that case - if the blade separated when the KOd blade was still in the stadium... KOd blade wins