Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 24, 2011  11:55 AM)DarknessPlayer Wrote: Hi
I was just wondering is metal dranzer a rare beyblade and how much does it cost?

not really rare..but hard to find nowadays..there is a seller here selling it around 20usd..
(May. 24, 2011  7:52 AM)Electric Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  1:13 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Does PD wear out

Yes, of course. But it wears down considerably slower than D, WD and SD because, it is made of a plastic that contains lower friction than most other plastic bottoms, Polyoxymethylene plastic (POM).

This sounds correct, but are you sure? Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed that my PD no longer seems as sharp at it's tip as something like some of my WD's, which have seen much more use.
Are there any banned combos for BeyDays tournaments?
(May. 24, 2011  9:13 PM)Steel L-Drago Wrote: Are there any banned combos for BeyDays tournaments?

Read our Rulebooks.
sry nvm something was posted here

but anyway wat are some good luanches and shoots beside banking and sliding
(May. 24, 2011  6:15 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: is it hasbro one or takara one?because hasbro one,you wont be able to repair it since they glued the opening to open the ckutch system...if you open it anyway,you will break it..
if it is takara one..try open it...perhaps the spring inside it is jamed or stucked with foreign things..

Its Takara, please say me how to repair it!
(May. 25, 2011  12:47 AM)dragoongalaxy20 Wrote: is it hasbro one or takara one?because hasbro one,you wont be able to repair it since they glued the opening to open the ckutch system...if you open it anyway,you will break it..
if it is takara one..try open it...perhaps the spring inside it is jamed or stucked with foreign things..
Its Takara, please say me how to repair it!

well..remove everything from the base first...then..you can see 4 clips which joint the lower part of the base that hold the clutch mechanism to the upper base(the one with clips to attach the eg)
open it up..see if there is things that stuck or broken things inside..if it is broken..you wont be able to repair it..
or..you can just play with the spring you see when you remove the eg...well..dont really touch the spring,try to push the plastic that hold the eg..
i dont know if i described it well..
(May. 25, 2011  12:56 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: well..remove everything from the base first...then..you can see 4 clips which joint the lower part of the base that hold the clutch mechanism to the upper base(the one with clips to attach the eg)
open it up..see if there is things that stuck or broken things inside..if it is broken..you wont be able to repair it..
or..you can just play with the spring you see when you remove the eg...well..dont really touch the spring,try to push the plastic that hold the eg..
i dont know if i described it well..
How do I open it?
where is the tourment in new york elmurst
[Image: dsc00795n.jpg]
push the one i circle with red..then you can open it..
what is the spin track T125? idk what track it is. ive haerd of it but havent seen it. can someone tell me what it looks like and what it does?
what is the spin track T125? idk what track it is. ive haerd of it but havent seen it. can someone tell me what it looks like and what it does?
Technobey, did you even bother to try beywiki? Because there are pictures on there.
(May. 25, 2011  3:48 AM)suavewu Wrote: Which beyblade come with PD bottom?

This question has been asked many times. Use the in-line Search function of this topic and find the answer on your own.

Also, I would advise against using Internet Explorer 9, because it makes you double post and that can become very annoying quite quickly.
dose anyone know anything about Bloody Belzebrute T125HF/S
It's not a real beyblade. One of many from the videogames, but it's never been released, and as far as we know never will.
Which is better?
Libra MW or Infinity MW? I know they're both good, but which is best?
Infinty actually isn't very good so libra would be better Smile
Is W105, WIDE 105? Is it any different than just a regular 105?
It's wing 105 Tongue_outand no not really Unhappy
(May. 25, 2011  3:48 AM)suavewu Wrote: Which beyblade come with PD bottom?

The LED lazer sight not beyblade an accsesory
Wing 105 has two little wings at the side. It's like a reversed DF105, but with half the wings missing. It's not a mirror of LW105 as you might expect. Either way, it's still trash.
What were the beys that were supposed to be released in the super deck set but were then switched for the current beys ??
Screw Capricorne 90MF is the main one, but if you check the thread, we didn't actually get the full deets of everything. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-96-Be...#pid369873

The top-tier CW would have been Bull, as that was the only top-tier CW from TT at the time, and a good track as well as the 90 in Screw Capricorne.

... Was that the point of your question, to ask Kai-V what the unknown ones were?

Because if not that's my question now.