Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

But for the record, Dan G, probably not, it's trash.
Here are a few questions before I go to sleep.
1.) How do I analyze the metagame in a specific country?(eg:Italian bladers focus on RF for defense) Will creating a poll in Facebook help?

2.) I own a SD and WD. SD wears down faster than WD, so is SD made of something close to rubber? Is this natural too?

3.) By not locking the HF/S after pulling it up, it works similar to FS. Is this allowed?

4.) I went shopping again, and I saw TrU (a different branch) selling MF Earth Aquila 105HF/S with lots of them. Errgghh...isn't it an event exclusive?

5.) CH120 seems to rattle when used in Stamina combos. Will this affect performance in any way?

6.) Using a Beylauncher L to test right spin beys for their solo spin time, is it allowed?

Someone please answer my questions, thanks.
Its height wouldn't be a problem actually; easier to hit 230s and more exposure of metal wheel against low-track customs. But yeah, if you guys think XF is hard to control, it doesn't have carp on LF.
@ Dan, Fair enough, but it's still got horrid stamina/balance etc.

Suicune_Aquario
1. This has been asked before. Facebook Polls are stupid. You can work it out by just seeing what is popular there, by reading around about what people are using at tourneys. Really, you'd need to be there to have a proper understanding, if no one who is there is explaining it.

2. All the plastic parts are the same material. Your guess is a bit odd there. I don't know if that's normal, maybe you're using it more, but it could be, I'm not sure which tip is sharper, though that could be the cause.

3. I doubt it. Kai-V could tell you for sure, but the intention of the part is to be set as one or the other before each round so I doubt it.

4. Yes, but stores can obtain and sell them?

5. Dunno if it does, but we don't use it for stamina because it doesn't do as well as the fixed-height tracks, that may be the cause.

6. No, air resistance would be totally different to say the least.

Honestly, if you'd just read the rules and read around or used the search function you would've been able to answer most of them.
(May. 23, 2011  3:27 PM)th!nk Wrote: TBH, XF is the only one that really works, the others lack the stamina/spin steal properties required. It's a very specific beyblade, the only thing you can really change is the Metal Face, which you can use a lighter version of if needed, but it does get harder to control.

Yes, but WF is the closest, no ? Since he doesn't have XF I gave him the closest thing.
which is better the hyper wheel or the galaxy wheel
(May. 23, 2011  5:03 PM)Electric Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  3:27 PM)th!nk Wrote: TBH, XF is the only one that really works, the others lack the stamina/spin steal properties required. It's a very specific beyblade, the only thing you can really change is the Metal Face, which you can use a lighter version of if needed, but it does get harder to control.

Yes, but WF is the closest, no ? Since he doesn't have XF I gave him the closest thing.
The problem is, WF doesn't perform anywhere near as well, and it acts rather differently. It might be the next "best" but the combo RELIES on the properties of XF to work. In a sense, yes, but really, He'd be better off getting XF (which is easily available on Ebay now in pre-determined/opened RBV7's, unlike WF).

(May. 23, 2011  5:04 PM)firephionex Wrote: which is better the hyper wheel or the galaxy wheel
They're both horrible, too light, and not powerful enough for attack, too aggressive to defend, and their stamina is poor. Really, neither.
then what would be a good fusion wheel for a attack combo
(May. 23, 2011  5:13 PM)firephionex Wrote: then what would be a good fusion wheel for a attack combo

You should check the 'Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos' thread.
if 20 bladers battled in the same stadium,would you think the beyblades would fit or they would just go down at once?
(May. 23, 2011  5:04 PM)firephionex Wrote: which is better the hyper wheel or the galaxy wheel

Galaxy by a LONG shot. I don't own one, but I can tell you that it is most definitally better than Hyper.

(May. 23, 2011  7:00 PM)flamevirgo7368 Wrote: if 20 bladers battled in the same stadium,would you think the beyblades would fit or they would just go down at once?

Well they would fit... But they would go flying everywhere, and the battle would end in about 10 seconds. A tourney for 20 people would be a much better idea.
I have 2 questions here;

-Are Thermal Lacerta, Galaxy Pegasus, and Ray Unicorno released yet?

-Do they differ any performance from the TT and SonoKong ones?
(May. 23, 2011  7:12 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: I have 2 questions here;

-Are Thermal Lacerta, Galaxy Pegasus, and Ray Unicorno released yet?

-Do they differ any performance from the TT and SonoKong ones?

Nobody on the WBO has one yet (or at least no one has said they do), the Metal Masters BOOSTERS are becomming more common, but to our knowledge, no one has any yet, so I cannot answer your second question. I bet some places in the USA already have them out now. I'm sure that Hasbro will have SOME type of change in the beys themselves other than a name change, that will affect the bey slightly, performance wise.
I am going to beydays tournament and i was wondering if you can use more than 1 combo? Could someone answer
(May. 23, 2011  7:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  7:00 PM)flamevirgo7368 Wrote: if 20 bladers battled in the same stadium,would you think the beyblades would fit or they would just go down at once?

Well they would fit... But they would go flying everywhere, and the battle would end in about 10 seconds. A tourney for 20 people would be a much better idea.

Yeah, as soon as one bey stops, it's like having a wall in the stadium, which stops other beys very quickly. you end up with just a huge mass of dead beyblades in the centre. It's cool for the 5 seconds or so it lasts.

(May. 23, 2011  7:21 PM)Steel L-Drago Wrote: I am going to beydays tournament and i was wondering if you can use more than 1 combo? Could someone answer
Of course, you may use as many combo's as you like. The only limitation is that for the5 rounds of a single match, you have to use the same beyblade. (A single match being you vs one opponent, the 5 rounds are best 3 of 5, so yeah).

Edited, Thanks Bladestorm. Dunno where I got 3 rounds from.
(May. 23, 2011  7:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: Of course, you may use as many combo's as you like. The only limitation is that for the three rounds of a single match, you have to use the same beyblade. (A single match being you vs one opponent, three rounds being 3 battles, the one who wins the most wins the match).

Best 3 out of 5 btw.
Thanks
is it true that the beyblade in cuba is better than the ones here?did you also know that i'm cuban!if not its ok
Can you be more specific as to what you are referring to?

Do you mean the number of bladers and their "quality"

Or do you mean the bey's "quality" itself?

If you mean the bey quality it depends on the brand of the bey.
which is better the hole flat tip or the flat tip
would a slippery bey stadium would be better than a dry beystadium?
Neither. Flat is easier to control, and has marginally better grip, hole flat is faster, and has marginally better stamina (but breaks easily). They're about the same. Both not that useful
Aquario69, you're not allowed to use a slippery beystadium officially. Has to be unmodified, and making the surface slippery is a modification.

Sorry if this shows up as a double post, due to the new page bug, I can't edit my most recent post.
(May. 23, 2011  4:15 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: 3.) By not locking the HF/S after pulling it up, it works similar to FS. Is this allowed?

This is illegal, unless the part is faulty upon purchase, like Hasbro's CH120.
... My hasbro CH120's work as well as, if not better than my TT ones.... Both hold just was well, Hasbro's slightly better at the start. They both break just as easy.

And if it were faulty, they still wouldn't be allowed to use it unless it was a fault common with each one of the parts, no?