Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

In the bey marketplace make a thread or buy Gravity Perseus.
Jdog, as of right now you can only get it with Gravity Perseus. However, according to Kai-V, a separate LR beylauncher will be released soon.
thank you hero becuase my lr launcher got busted
(May. 14, 2011  1:34 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  1:06 AM)Greimatter Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  11:09 PM)[sYn]Tsunami Wrote: Can a Hasbro Launcher/Beylauncher fit on a Takara Tomy Launcher Grip?
Can a Takara Tomy Launcher/Beylauncher fit on a Hasbro Launcher Grip?

Actually, yes and no. Hasbro's beylaunchers fit on TT grips. Hasbro's light (ripcord) launchers don't fit on my 3-segmented grip; However, they do fit on the original grip. I don't own a Hasbro grip, so I don't know about that.

TT beylauncher (all versions) and the lightlauncher 2 fit on a hasbro grip

i do not know if a TT light launcher 1 fits on a hasbro grip though
It fits. I have first hand experience seeing my grip is a hasbro blue one.
(May. 14, 2011  1:32 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: to keep it at useable as possible how do i fix cracks in my stadium

which cracks wall cracks or under cracks wall cracks are serious under cracks get worse over time sorry if its wall cracks your stadium is broken if its under cracks (edge of stadium bottom) then be gentlw were you put it and hold it note this for hasbro stadiums you did not include which one
has thunder libra even come out?? im trying to get it
(May. 14, 2011  5:41 AM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: has thunder libra even come out?? im trying to get it

This was answered a few questions ago, it has come out, you can search in some good shops.
has anybody done tests with thunder libra yet
No,
No they Haven't.
(May. 13, 2011  4:34 PM)4D Wrote: Is there even a little bit of advantage to the poison mw?

Just reapitting my question.......D
It's best use is in Attack in the combo Poison Unicorno 90 RF in which also it's bad.
4D Wrote:Is there even a little bit of advantage to the poison mw?

Not really... It's really bad.
I know this is in the wrong thread but I need an answer urgently.
Where can you buy beyblades in New Zealand and is L Drago Destroy have any Attack Uses.
And is W2D any good? Is it better then WD?
which metal wheel is good at attack??
(May. 14, 2011  7:52 AM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: which metal wheel is good at attack??

Check the 'Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos' topic, or the 'MFB Tier List'
(May. 14, 2011  7:50 AM)Hope Wrote: I know this is in the wrong thread but I need an answer urgently.
Where can you buy beyblades in New Zealand and is L Drago Destroy have any Attack Uses.

Dunno about your first question but L Drago Destroy seems to be a good smash attacker and W2D a bit better than WD but has worser balance.
(May. 14, 2011  7:50 AM)Hope Wrote: I know this is in the wrong thread but I need an answer urgently.

1. Online
2. Yes
3. Its kinda the same with a few little differences
can anyone tell how to make storm capricorne jump in real as i buy one yesterday and it's not doing jumping attack
is it possible to get a string launcher and grip seperatly
(May. 14, 2011  9:49 AM)raygill509 Wrote: is it possible to get a string launcher and grip seperatly

You can get a grip separately and Beylauncher separately, But you won't get them together in one pack. But some sellers might give you them together.
(May. 14, 2011  9:49 AM)raygill509 Wrote: is it possible to get a string launcher and grip seperatly

like electric said these 2 items r actually sold seperatly...hence u can get these 2 items seperately..

u cud use the purchase consultation topic next time...
I would like to ask,
I just got a Super Attack Stadium today,when I launched it using Sliding shot,it doesn't really show the flower pattern,is it me or the stadium?I used my friends Attack type Stadium and the Sliding shot shows a lot of flower patterns.I'm a bit confused.
Super attack stadium, is weird. BB-10 is better since it hasn't got anything that stops flower pattern.