Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is there anything legal I can do to keep my Perseus clear wheels from breaking? I've already gone through 3 of them, so...
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:56 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Is there anything legal I can do to keep my Perseus clear wheels from breaking? I've already gone through 3 of them, so...

Buy real ones, not fake versions ? Seriously, you should not be breaking them so easily at all, so you must be doing something wrong somewhere.
Besides ED145, ES, and EWD, are there any other free spin MFB parts?
I Need to know which is better in stamina CS or RS or RSF , i only have CS so i don't know about the rest , can anyone tell me if for example , i would battle Earth Bull 145 CS v/s Earth Bull 145 RS & in another match Earth Bull 145 CS v/s Earth Bull 145 RSF who will win by OS , i am not posting these in built me a combo coz i don't have RS or RSF

& can anyone also tell me a bit height-ed stamina tracks like CS or hf/S [ on S Mode ] , i want to test height-ed stamina tracks , SD , WD Are to small & when used with H145 Scrap the floor quickly
(Mar. 11, 2011  7:29 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: I Need to know which is better in stamina CS or RS or RSF , i only have CS so i don't know about the rest , can anyone tell me if for example , i would battle Earth Bull 145 CS v/s Earth Bull 145 RS & in another match Earth Bull 145 CS v/s Earth Bull 145 RSF who will win by OS , i am not posting these in built me a combo coz i don't have RS or RSF

& can anyone also tell me a bit height-ed stamina tracks like CS or hf/S [ on S Mode ] , i want to test height-ed stamina tracks , SD , WD Are to small & when used with H145 Scrap the floor quickly

CS will of course be better. Rubber has more friction than plastic, therefore the latter would have a lot more stamina.

It helps slightly ... ?
is there any top tier combos to make with hell kerbecses parts
(Mar. 11, 2011  9:38 AM)MEECH Wrote: is there any top tier combos to make with hell kerbecses parts

Try Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. It's an amazing combo that's beating out top-tier combos. However, next time ask this on the "Build me a combo" thread.
If I change my pongs on my beylauncher R will I still be able to use it in tournaments? There reason why I'm changing them is because the pongs on my beylauncher R are about to break.
(Mar. 11, 2011  9:56 AM)pikachu0909 Wrote: If I change my pongs on my beylauncher R will I still be able to use it in tournaments? There reason why I'm changing them is because the pongs on my beylauncher R are about to break.

I think you meant prongs, the place where you attach your bey, right?
If you replace it with another set of prongs from another Beylauncher R it should be perfectly fine, as long as it doesn't affect it's performance, which it shouldn't.
What is the best combo I can make out of Burn,Earth,Aquario,Bull,100,90,WD and/or MF
I need stamina.
(Mar. 11, 2011  10:30 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: What is the best combo I can make out of Burn,Earth,Aquario,Bull,100,90,WD and/or MF
I need stamina.

Ask the same question in the Build me a Combo thread, In the Beyblade Customizations forum. The guys there are really helpful.

Don't ask that kind of question here many times, okay? You could get warned.
(Mar. 11, 2011  10:30 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: What is the best combo I can make out of Burn,Earth,Aquario,Bull,100,90,WD and/or MF
I need stamina.

That Belongs in the Build Me A Combo! Thread. Burn Bull 100WD is the best in my opinion.

EDIT: Beaten. Unhappy
Earth is obviously better than Burn for stamina.
Is getting meteo l drago to make MLD90RF good?
(Mar. 11, 2011  3:06 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Is getting meteo l drago to make MLD90RF good?

Yeah, It's a great attack bey and an equalizer http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spin-Ste...rago-90R2F
When was beyblade first built.
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:00 PM)Jordan Menzel Wrote: When was beyblade first built.

If i'm wrong please correct me. It was first built in 2002.
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:04 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: If i'm wrong please correct me. It was first built in 2002.

You are wrong. Beyblade started in 1999.
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:04 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:00 PM)Jordan Menzel Wrote: When was beyblade first built.

If i'm wrong please correct me. It was first built in 2002.

1999 IIRC, 2002 is for hasbro (again IIRC)

edit:beaten
How do I make my own Homemade Bey Stadium?
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:32 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: How do I make my own Homemade Bey Stadium?

Take a pizza box and make sure there isn't any cheese or tomato sauce left. Ta-Da!

Anyways, you shouldn't be using homemade stadiums. It'll damage the beys and won't perform effectively.
When the tournaments rules say balance stadium for standard rules. Can BB46 standard (balance) work?
(Mar. 11, 2011  5:50 PM)DemonRageX Wrote: When the tournaments rules say balance stadium for standard rules. Can BB46 standard (balance) work?

Yes, bottom of page 6.
i have a Takara tomy light launcher 2 but the ripcord makes it not work
any help?
(Mar. 11, 2011  6:22 PM)Armouredblader Wrote: i have a Takara tomy light launcher 2 but the ripcord makes it not work
any help?

The winder makes it not work ? What do you mean ?