Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 09, 2011  7:04 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Okay, thank you. I have another question, I looked in the customization forum but couldn't find a lot of info on it. Is there a big difference on using RF2 instead of RLF on a left spin and RLF instead of RF2 on a right spin?

When using LRF on a Right Spinning Beyblade, it gives it more speed then RF, but more controlled the R2F. And the same with R2F on a Left Spin Beyblade.
(Mar. 09, 2011  7:12 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  7:04 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Okay, thank you. I have another question, I looked in the customization forum but couldn't find a lot of info on it. Is there a big difference on using RF2 instead of RLF on a left spin and RLF instead of RF2 on a right spin?

When using LRF on a Right Spinning Beyblade, it gives it more speed then RF, but more controlled the R2F. And the same with R2F on a Left Spin Beyblade.

R2F on left-spin beys is definitely carp. Sliding shoot only sends the bey to outer-side, hanging out by the walls, only to never come back in for the flower pattern.
is grand ketos better or is killer beafoul betterChocked_2
I just bought BB-96, Gravity Perseus, Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horologium...

Was this a good idea so I can make some good Defense beys?
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:21 AM)DJ Azure Wrote: I just bought BB-96, Gravity Perseus, Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horologium...

That should go into the Build Me A Combo! Topic. BB-96 comes with straight out of the box good combos.
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:01 AM)distructor Wrote: is grand ketos better or is killer beafoul betterChocked_2

Grand Ketos, for RS. Killer Beafowl for EWD. Really it's just your choice.
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:27 AM)iR Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:21 AM)DJ Azure Wrote: I just bought BB-96, Gravity Perseus, Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horologium...

That should go into the Build Me A Combo! Topic. BB-96 comes with straight out of the box good combos.
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:01 AM)distructor Wrote: is grand ketos better or is killer beafoul betterChocked_2

Grand Ketos, for RS. Killer Beafowl for EWD. Really it's just your choice.

EWD is outclassed, even by WD but it performs better in certain conditions better.
RS is much better. And This Question is off-topic, should go in Purchase Consultation.
Which track is better on lightning-l-drago ___rf, 85, 90 or CH120? And is 85 or 90 better for attack?
Which has a higher defense Earth Bull C145RF or C145WD?

challenger153: 85 is better on both /:
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:14 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Which has a higher defense Earth Bull C145RF or C145WD?

challenger153: 85 is better on both /:

Earth Bull C145 RF (best if RF is worn 40%-60%) this should aslo go in *build me a combo* thread
challenger153: It's actually CH120, although it has a weakness against low track defence combos.
Is Earth Bull 100RF is a balance type isn't it?
It does very bad against defense and stamina.
MF L Drago 100 WF would be the best balance type available.
Meteo L Drago 100 CS is a great Balance type even though not found by the community.
(Wins against attack by using in rubber Mode by Defense in Sharp mode and against stamina in Rubber mode.)
(Mar. 09, 2011  2:08 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Is Earth Bull 100RF is a balance type isn't it?

It has OK use to counter Attack types via KO and Outspin. It can hardly ever KO other Earth/Libra/Basalt/BD145 based Combos.

(Mar. 09, 2011  2:15 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: MF L Drago 100 WF would be the best balance type available.

I'd think MF-H Basalt 230CS is. It racks up wins against traditional Stamina, Defence, Attack (weaker area against 145variant RF based combos) and other 230 combos. It dominated the recent Feb-Bey-Ary Freeze tournament in London. It can KO and OS traditional stamina. The sheer weight, 230 height and the bonus grip of CS helps it OS and even KO traditional attack. It outspins Defence because of CS's plastic tip. It is too high up to be susceptable to viable spin eqaulisers. It has low threat against destablisers because it can simply KO them with a sliding shoot.
Or, if you want something with more attack, MF/MFH hell kerbecs bd145cs, it's mainly defense, but as I explained in "build me a combo":
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:41 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Believe me, it does. Not to anything below it, but to stuff on 145 and higher, it's got enough attack to KO most stamina combos, BD145 manages to kill LTSC's (I think because they can't destailise effectively with the plastic, or it forces them into the stadium, or something. But it seems to beat them almost all the time, with a good condition CS) and most 230 combos get destroyed by all those bumps on top of it (dunno about basalt, specifically mf-h Basalt BUll/Aquario 230CS, waiting to get a new CS to test that, but that said, very few things can beat that basalt combo, and I'm yet to find something that can beat both that basalt combo and MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS reliably). I'm an offensive blader (and poster too, apparently), and I enjoy using it.

Just gotta shoot it right if you want real attack, but for the most part it can KO with a straight shoot, especially against wheels like Burn on WD and stuff.

It's the closest thing to a balance combo you'll get, anyway. Libra CH120RF is DEAD, and that was pretty much the only real effective balance combination anyway. I'm investigating a few metal flat combos, but yeah, in the current metagame, attack isn't that reliable any more.
anyone know which hasbro beyblade off the shelf lasts the longest like the best stamina?

Cheers
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:43 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (boost mode).

he asked hasbro not TT or SonoKong
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:40 PM)rockgasher Wrote: anyone know which hasbro beyblade off the shelf lasts the longest like the best stamina?

Cheers
no, not really. hell kerbecs is not hasbro. the answer is really either burn fireblaze or dark bull. prolly fireblaze.
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:40 PM)rockgasher Wrote: anyone know which hasbro beyblade off the shelf lasts the longest like the best stamina?

Cheers

burn fireblaze 135 MS spins for the longest time (can last around 7 minutes at full power with a beylauncher), but Earth Eagle 145 WD is better for battles (3 minute spin time)
(Mar. 09, 2011  5:02 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote:

Cheers
no, not really. hell kerbecs is not hasbro. the answer is really either burn fireblaze or dark bull. prolly fireblaze.

bull? earth eagle dont ya mean?
For some reason, i find using R2F on Left-Spinning beyblades rather hard to control or to make flower pattern. Is this normal? Or is it my launching technique?
(Mar. 09, 2011  5:07 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: For some reason, i find using R2F on Left-Spinning beyblades rather hard to control or to make flower pattern. Is this normal? Or is it my launching technique?

No its normal, as R2F is simply designed for Right-Spinning Beys
(Mar. 09, 2011  5:07 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: For some reason, i find using R2F on Left-Spinning beyblades rather hard to control or to make flower pattern. Is this normal? Or is it my launching technique?

look at Nano's post at the top of the page and look at the following posts after him

Probably because they are for different spin directions ? Use a simple RF or LRF.
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:53 PM)Otsu Wrote: could try using that 45 year aged brain of your's to look through out the website a bit better.
there are 19 character beyblades. 6 legend beyblades that are released so far. which equals 25. and then there are a number of double packs. chances are you've bought some of them. have you actually looked at your kid's beyblades to see what they look like and what's available on the website?

Here's his list: (he took 4-5 to scholl today so the list is missing their names)
Hasbro Blister Packaging
Burn Fireblaze
Dark Bull
Dark Gasher
Dark Libra
Dark Wolf
Earth Eagle
Earth Virgo
Earth Wolf
Evil Gemios
Evil Pisces
Flame Aries
Flame Bull
Flame Sagittario
Lightning L Drago
Poison Serpent
Rock Gasher
Rock Leone
Rock Orso
Rock Pegasus
Rock Scorpio
Storm Aquario
Storm Capricorn
Storm Leone
Storm Pegasus
Thermal Pisces

Legend:
Cyber Pegasus
Fury Caprocorn
Hyper Aquario
Midnight Bull
Night Virgo
Torch Aries

He's 7. He does not know all the specs like you guys do on this site. He likes to battle with his friends in the typical 10 dollar stadiums and that Vortex arena that comes with the two "special" version Beys. We knew right from the get go that the twin packs contain slightly different graphics. They cost money so I do pay attention to his interests but thanks for asking.

I merely asked for a list. I did not get one. Thought I'd make someone here feel like they were helping but, instead, I get members telling me to search the sight better. What if I don't have the spare time like so many on this site?

Anyway, he's very excited that we found this site. Hopefully, you guys will have answers to his questions as he has hundreds. Kid's obsessed with these things. I'm in talks with a foreign supplier and will be getting him about 8-10 of the Metal Fight versions. He thinks he's only getting Byxis and Perseus. Heh heh, wait till he sees what's coming.
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (boost mode)
burn fireblaze 135 MS

which spins for longer?