Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 26, 2011  4:43 PM)Idk Wrote: where can i find out more combos about destabilizers
Look in "Destabilizer Thread" in the customizations forum.
Edit: Beaten.
(Feb. 26, 2011  4:43 PM)Idk Wrote: where can i find out more combos about destabilizers

Hmm ... We do have a destabilizer thread in the customization section.

EDIT: Beat to it. Refer to 2 posts above me.
(Feb. 26, 2011  4:37 PM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: how to make leon to become with attack and stamina
You need to make a beyblade combo. So go into the "Build Me A Combo" Thread and list your blades. Then write: What is the best attack combo using he Leone clear wheel?
what is the best spin track for a defence type?
(Feb. 26, 2011  6:49 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: what is the best spin track for a defence type?

Look in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic ...
(Feb. 26, 2011  6:49 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: what is the best spin track for a defence type?
GB145/230.
After all of the new beys that came out is bull still the heaviest clear wheel?
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:04 PM)GalaxyFlare Wrote: After all of the new beys that came out is bull still the heaviest clear wheel?
Yes.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108136...34192.html what bey is this?
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:17 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108136...34192.html what bey is this?

Look around ... We keep saying that it is Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse Ver.
2 questions:

Can CH120 change its height?

What are modes? And how do I access them?
What are the combos of cores and outer pieces to make the 4 different MF2's? Cause I got an MF-H and MF-F yesterday.
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:29 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: 2 questions:

Can CH120 change its height?

What are modes? And how do I access them?

yes

120 and 145

by twisting the top part and pushing or pulling the track then twisting the top part again
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:29 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: What are the combos of cores and outer pieces to make the 4 different MF2's? Cause I got an MF-H and MF-F yesterday.

Look in the BB-84 and BB-85 topics.
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:29 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: What are the combos of cores and outer pieces to make the 4 different MF2's? Cause I got an MF-H and MF-F yesterday.

Seeing this question really stupefies me. Is it really that hard? but anyway, what kai-v said.
What are the colors of the track and bottom in BB-55 (Dark Cancer booster)?
ShadowPegasis-They're kinda...orangey/peach hued. Unless you're talking about Hasbro's Version,in that case, clear Pink.

Now my own question: What are some prerequisites recommended for filming Beyblade tests and posting them on Youtube? Not as in testing method, but as in, camera settings, lightning, angle, things like that.
(Feb. 26, 2011  9:20 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: What are the colors of the track and bottom in BB-55 (Dark Cancer booster)?
I saw an unboxing recently. The bottom and track are orange, and the tool included is also the same color.

EDIT: I was posting while BlackAce was.
BlackAce, i dont know, whatever looks right, i guess.

and, i purchased the hasbro metallic beylauncher, and the string is about 3-5 inches longer. is it legal for use?
What is better GB145 or R145 ( I know 230 is the best i just wanna know which one is the heaviest)
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:16 PM)Vulcan90RF Wrote: What is better GB145 or R145 ( I know 230 is the best i just wanna know which one is the heaviest)
R145 is heavier.
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:16 PM)Vulcan90RF Wrote: What is better GB145 or R145 ( I know 230 is the best i just wanna know which one is the heaviest)

R145-Weight: 4.7 grams
GB145-Weight: 4.5 grams
EDIT-Beaten
(Feb. 26, 2011  9:34 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: and, i purchased the hasbro metallic beylauncher, and the string is about 3-5 inches longer. is it legal for use?

is it really longer? do you have the orange string launcher to compare it to?

anything that is hasbro made is legal. same applies for takara tomy, sonokong stuff.
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:23 PM)Otsu Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  9:34 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: and, i purchased the hasbro metallic beylauncher, and the string is about 3-5 inches longer. is it legal for use?

anything that is hasbro made is legal. same applies for takara tomy, sonokong stuff.
yes, it is longer. my orange launcher broke, so the string is always hanging out. i compared, and the string is definitely longer
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:23 PM)Otsu Wrote:

Yea after mine broke (about 15 minutes after opening it Pinching_eyes ) I checked the length. It's longer than Hasbro's orange one and way longer than Takara's. Maybe that's why it jams so much?