Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Grey Wrote:EDIT:...yet another question:
How many World Championships have been held so far, and who are the Champions of said Championships? I know Noland was one, but I didn't think he was the only Champ...
There was two if I remember correctly. Though, the first one was held in Japan and as you can imagine, did not have as many countries participating. Not sure who won that one though.
Hi !

I have three questions :p

1) What type of parts typically (I agree that's not a nice sentence) makes a "general" (not a zombie one) survival top ? (a small and light AR ? a wide or heavy WD ? a BB with a sharp metal tip not necessarily balanced ?)

2) I was thinking about the statistics which are on the boxes. According to Hasbro, endurance/survival means a long solo spin time, doesn't it ? I think it does not sound like the common used definition there : "Survival (also known as Endurance) is a classification of Beyblade that refers to Beyblades that battle by taking many hits and continuing to spin.".

But in the following phrase, also quoted from Beywiki (:D), "Compact Beyblades do not have the best survival, due to their heavy weight.", does "survival" really mean the ability to take hits but don't "caring" of that at all ? (Endurance type tops seem to be like Defense type tops without the "sending back damage" feature)

3) And finally, how long, generally, does a compact combination (plastic generation) spin ? (Is it around 1 minute / 1 minute 30 ?)

Thanks in advance =D
i have a quetion, how to let your beyblade spin faster, my beybade have spin in 2 minutes and 23 secounds but i will let my beyblade shall go faster
i hav no idea what u guys were trying to say..kinda like me on my 1st day but anyways does anyone know wolf`s type and the good and bad of it cuz thats the one that calls out to me so i was wondering if it was a waste

...and if anyone has some top-secret pics of wolf please send them to me lmao
I do not think we can share them if they are top-secret. I think that's just common-sense! :X
well what about the 1st part of my Q
QXD Wrote:Hi !

I have three questions :p

1) What type of parts typically (I agree that's not a nice sentence) makes a "general" (not a zombie one) survival top ? (a small and light AR ? a wide or heavy WD ? a BB with a sharp metal tip not necessarily balanced ?)

2) I was thinking about the statistics which are on the boxes. According to Hasbro, endurance/survival means a long solo spin time, doesn't it ? I think it does not sound like the common used definition there : "Survival (also known as Endurance) is a classification of Beyblade that refers to Beyblades that battle by taking many hits and continuing to spin.".

But in the following phrase, also quoted from Beywiki (Grin), "Compact Beyblades do not have the best survival, due to their heavy weight.", does "survival" really mean the ability to take hits but don't "caring" of that at all ? (Endurance type tops seem to be like Defense type tops without the "sending back damage" feature)

Generally, large and lightweight and wellbalanced AR can maintain endurance better. Small and heavy parts spin faster, giving better solo spin time. A sharp metal tip has less friction against the stadium. It's good for general survival.

Endurance means spinning LONGER than the opponent. So in a sense, you can say it takes hits well. It may or may not get knocked away, but it will not lose much spin in the process.
Wow thanks !!

I need some precisions though :p

1) Is Hasbro's definition of Endurance the same when they say that one blade/part is made for Endurance (even if it is a wrong statement) ?

2) Will a Defense type top (which takes hits well, and which is heavy so can spin for a longer time) have the same features of an Endurance type top then, as they won't lose that much spin neither and are able to out spin the opponent thanks to the weight ? Or are they SO heavy that they will get quite quickly "stopped" by gravity ?

3) Concerning compact blades, which are heavy and small, so can spin longer, and usually have a quite good defense, aren't they in the same case I mentionned in the precedent question, so do they have pretty good survival then ? Why do they have "poor survival" if they have a nice solo spin time and a pretty good defense ? Are heavy tops really slowed down when hit, even good defensive tops ?

Sorry for my curiosity :$ I'd like to understand "everything" about this :D

Thanks in advance !!
1) Yes and no. Hasbro did call some parts right for how well they performe but not all of them.

2) This is where most people get confused; defense takes more hits but endurance generally spins longer. Most blades fall into both of these categories, but endurance usually beats defense blades.

3) Did you read the "compact blades" article in the Wiki? If not, then there might lie your answer.
More weight does mean something spins for longer. It means it spins faster.
Xeno Wrote:2) This is where most people get confused; defense takes more hits but endurance generally spins longer. Most blades fall into both of these categories, but endurance usually beats defense blades.

Defense is designed to take hits without moving.
Survival is designed to take hits without losing spin.
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:i hav no idea what u guys were trying to say..kinda like me on my 1st day but anyways does anyone know wolf`s type and the good and bad of it cuz thats the one that calls out to me so i was wondering if it was a waste

We don't know Wolf's type yet. The speculation is that if it has a grip base like some of the pictures make it look like it has, it will be an attack type. Some people think that because Wolborg was an Endurance type, Wolf will be too, but as is there is no official word on this.

Quote:...and if anyone has some top-secret pics of wolf please send them to me lmao

Sure! Your pictures are on the way. Joyful_3
Who's saying Wolf has a grip Bottom?
Bey Brad Wrote:Who's saying Wolf has a grip Bottom?

No-one, i think Marin is refering the 3-d model of Wolf which she saw which red rubber looking pin on which was realesed earlier this year. Wolfs design has been changed since then.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Xeno Wrote:2) This is where most people get confused; defense takes more hits but endurance generally spins longer. Most blades fall into both of these categories, but endurance usually beats defense blades.

Defense is designed to take hits without moving.
Survival is designed to take hits without losing spin.

My mistake.
Marin Wrote:I think she is too

Sorry, bad habit, i changed it.
assuming someone named marin is female is just as bad as assuming someone name johnathan is male, this is a bad habit and you should feel bad

The render and more recent picture look fairly similar, and we havn't seen the bottom. Its possible if that is what the render was representative of that the design hasn't changed at least in that regard.
I've already made an apology, not much more i can do. Its a very bad habit. I did not mean to call you a girl.

Wolf has changed quite alot since the early 3-D render of it.
Ray-Driger Wrote:i have a quetion, how to let your beyblade spin faster, my beybade have spin in 2 minutes and 23 secounds but i will let my beyblade shall go faster
...so, are you making a statement or are you asking how to make your blade spin faster?

If the latter: you can customize it, steady the launcher, use a longer ripcord/winder, launch the blade with more power, and/or use a different stadium. For Driger beyblades, the Driger Den works really well.
BTW: Since it seems you are a lot like me (in the way that you love the Driger blades), I say this: don't be afraid of customizing your beyblade. Aesthetics (making it look cool) are nice when you first slap parts together, but if they aren't effective, they aren't worth it. Don't be afraid of using a blade other than a straight-Driger-blade, like I was.

And although the Wolf's design has changed a lot since the first render, we haven't seen newly-designed base yet, as Marin stated. It may be a free-spinning shaft, it could be a simple base, or it could be rubber. We don't really know yet.
TheGigsMeister Wrote:I've already made an apology, not much more i can do. Its a very bad habit. I did not mean to call you a girl.

I was joking, Marin is a girls name, its not a bad habit its an unfortunate nickname. :-P
i hav a worserer nickname my mom made while she was pregnant with me its....boobee she stills calls me it and honestly i dont care...all the girls call me boobee to lmao
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:i hav a worserer nickname my mom made while she was pregnant with me its....boobee she stills calls me it and honestly i dont care...all the girls call me boobee to lmao

punch your mother in the face
-WOLF- Wrote:i hav a worserer nickname my mom made while she was pregnant with me its....boobee she stills calls me it and honestly i dont care...all the girls call me boobee to lmao

Tell them to call you -WOLF-

[Image: BeyReshuffleSetAttack%26BalanceType.jpg]

What's in the bottom right of this picture?
Marin Wrote:
-WOLF- Wrote:i hav a worserer nickname my mom made while she was pregnant with me its....boobee she stills calls me it and honestly i dont care...all the girls call me boobee to lmao

Tell them to call you -WOLF-

[Image: BeyReshuffleSetAttack%26BalanceType.jpg]

What's in the bottom right of this picture?
Not sure...it appears to connect to the Beypointer:

[Image: MFBpackaging.jpg]

Also, two more things:
1.) The "Balance" symbol that is right below Wolf on that panel in the back...does that mean that Wolf is Balance?

2.) Is that just the reflection of the surface Bull is on (on the right end of the picture), or is Bull's Bottom really that high?
right now we think its a spring launcher or somthen like that