Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thanks Pyro. I'll use a CS, hah.
(Jan. 25, 2011  2:51 AM)machipz Wrote: Is it true that MF-H Earth Bull 230CS can OS some WD and SD stamina types on low tracks?

yes, as long as the rubber is worn significantly and it does not go into attack mode often. It also has extra height with cs
would the basalt metal wheel and track BD145 normal mode be a good defensive combo?
(Jan. 25, 2011  3:48 AM)jessie spin Wrote: would the basalt metal wheel and track BD145 normal mode be a good defensive combo?

well since there are no tests on basalt, we dont know, but it most likely will be
(Jan. 25, 2011  3:48 AM)jessie spin Wrote: would the basalt metal wheel and track BD145 normal mode be a good defensive combo?

Basalt hasn't been thoroughly tested yet.
My Lightning has a "2" on it. Is that because it's mold 2? And if there are other molds, what's the difference?
(Jan. 25, 2011  4:36 AM)Nano Wrote: My Lightning has a "2" on it. Is that because it's mold 2? And if there are other molds, what's the difference?
There are often numbers written on the back of Metal Wheels. Sometimes, I am quite certain the parts are identical, or different in a very negligible way. For Lightning, I do not think there are two molds necessarily, although it does break.
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  4:36 AM)Nano Wrote: My Lightning has a "2" on it. Is that because it's mold 2? And if there are other molds, what's the difference?
There are often numbers written on the back of Metal Wheels. Sometimes, I am quite certain the parts are identical, or different in a very negligible way. For Lightning, I do not think there are two molds necessarily, although it does break.

So you're saying the number means mold? And Lightning doesn't really differ between molds?
I have a few questions. My main one is this though when are the hasbro versions of the MFB coming out? I would like to get Night Virgo or Midnight Bull or even torch aries.
My next question is this. Do you think the MS tip could also be used for attack perposes. I actually tested this but I wanted to hear what you guys would say.
Final question for now is do I need to buy a bey pointer or will you guys give us one to use at tournements? Cause I don't think I could buy stuff on Ebay.
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:03 AM)Nano Wrote: So you're saying the number means mold? And Lightning doesn't really differ between molds?
I do not know if they are necessarily different molds, although of course the mold used in the factory probably had to be different for different numbers to appear. However, for the same simulaneous release, you can have four different numbers on the back of the Metal Wheel already.
hey I wanted to ask what is faster the string launcher or the light launcher V2?
(combined with the launcher grip)
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:17 AM)stevebak Wrote: hey I wanted to ask what is faster the string launcher or the light launcher V2?
(combined with the launcher grip)
Always the Beylauncher, or String Launcher.
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:03 AM)KingCobraRJ Wrote: I have a few questions. My main one is this though when are the hasbro versions of the MFB coming out? I would like to get Night Virgo or Midnight Bull or even torch aries.
My next question is this. Do you think the MS tip could also be used for attack perposes. I actually tested this but I wanted to hear what you guys would say.
Final question for now is do I need to buy a bey pointer or will you guys give us one to use at tournements? Cause I don't think I could buy stuff on Ebay.

first question: they are already out
second question: MS will not be good for attack
third question: if you want a beypointer you have to buy it on ebay (or a place like that), some people might sell it here or at tourneys but thats it , also the beypoints we use are not from beypointers just so you know, so you dont need one
is the hasbro stadiums any good if they are which one is the best?
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:48 AM)glinny Wrote: is the hasbro stadiums any good if they are which one is the best?

they arent as good as TT stadiums but right know the best is the max stampede stadium
(Jan. 25, 2011  9:17 AM)Mind Crush! Wrote: wat does ltsc stand for?

Low Track Stamina Combination

I heard somewhere that some Plastics can beat a MFB. What Plastics are those? And is Driger S one of them?
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:31 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:03 AM)KingCobraRJ Wrote: I have a few questions. My main one is this though when are the hasbro versions of the MFB coming out? I would like to get Night Virgo or Midnight Bull or even torch aries.

first question: they are already out
second question: MS will not be good for attack
third question: if you want a beypointer you have to buy it on ebay (or a place like that), some people might sell it here or at tourneys but thats it , also the beypoints we use are not from beypointers just so you know, so you dont need one

WolfBlade is Right
MS loses Its balance so its not suitable for attack.
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:14 AM)X1 Wrote: MS loses Its balance so its not suitable for attack.
Was it really necessary to re-confirm someone's post?

Also, the main reason why MS is not suitable for attack is because it doesn't provide much movement speed or Attack pattern at all, which is very important for Attack types.
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:39 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:14 AM)X1 Wrote: MS loses Its balance so its not suitable for attack.
Was it really necessary to re-confirm someone's post?

Also, the main reason why MS is not suitable for attack is because it doesn't provide much movement speed or Attack pattern at all, which is very important for Attack types.

I was just telling the reason.
i just got a gravity bowl from my friend. he had two (took the balls out of one of them and left one blank) gave me the blank and i just put 2 BB's in each side is this allowed and is it good for Earth Wolf GB145B
Is the Libra 100D from the Super Deck Set the same weight as the regular Libra DF145BS?
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:33 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Is the Libra 100D from the Super Deck Set the same weight as the regular Libra DF145BS?
No. Read the BB-96 topic.

DJ_Joseph Wrote:i just got a gravity bowl from my friend. he had two (took the balls out of one of them and left one blank) gave me the blank and i just put 2 BB's in each side is this allowed and is it good for Earth Wolf GB145B
Any modification of GB145 is strictly illegal.
For defence, is being struvk under or directly on the metal wheel better?

Also, which is the best of the three for an MF-H 230RS combo.

Gravity perseus
Flame bull
Earth bull
Black Pegasis and Pegasis (The non-hybrid wheels). Are there any differences between the two metal wheels (besides the color) or are they the same?