Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 21, 2011  2:28 AM)AwesomeAsian Wrote: Hey Can anyone possibly tell me where i can find a list of every single metal fight beyblade out so far? Ive tried looking but all i've found are lists of beyblades that they had planned to release (which have already been released, these links were talking about the release of storm aquario and dark wolf, etc.) if anybody can give me a link, that would be great! Smile

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List
@masterdraciel97- no, it has found no competitive use. Bad balance

Trolol- it hasn't been properly tested. Nobody wants to because it looks bootyful

zeno247naruto12- No, we like lying here.
I'm joking

Jdog- we do not know. Hasbro says things then never follows up on them(I don't even know if they said there would be a walmart one). There were a few toys r us tournaments, but they were horrible. They said they will have another world tournament, but that could be in ages for all we know.
what is the link that has the pictures and names of all the spintracks metal wheel tips and energy rings
is there a certain technique to launch properly with the string launcher?
i find myself launching with more power using the normal launcher..
or is the string launcher juz plain BS..lol Cute
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:15 AM)Accel Wrote: is there a certain technique to launch properly with the string launcher?
i find myself launching with more power using the normal launcher..
or is the string launcher juz plain BS..lol Cute

There are different launching techniques that will help you get better launches. For the Bey Launcher though, try hold the handle lightly so when you pull it out it will sort of pull out of your hand and go back to the launcher. It takes a bit of time to get used to it, but the Bey Launcher is A LOT better.

Also, the beywiki has a few articles on the different type of launching techniques.
olrite, gonna check out those soon..

*watched a couple of u-tube vids on it n sure does seem like its gonna need some gettin used to

anw thx for the info Cute
whats a catapult shot? i never heard of anything exept for the sliding shot
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:41 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: whats a catapult shot? i never heard of anything exept for the sliding shot

Ayayeye, search beywiki
oh excuse me for my noobiness
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:41 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: whats a catapult shot? i never heard of anything exept for the sliding shot

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...pult_Shoot

Smile
oooh i get it haha i thought sliding shoot and catapult shoot were two different things XD
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:47 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: oooh i get it haha i thought sliding shoot and catapult shoot were two different things XD

they are... catapult shoot is like sliding shoot except you dont bank
(Jan. 20, 2011  5:26 AM)Zeox Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  4:42 AM)Zeox Wrote: For those of you who have dealt with Libra mold 1, how easy does it break? (I'm getting one soon and want to know, its the purple one from BB-22, thats mold 1 right?)

Sorry to repost, just wanted to make sure this gets seen so anyone who knows the answer can..answer lol

Just reposting from a few pages ago, btw I figured out the second part of my question. Still need an answer for the 1st part
I have one and use it often, it's pretty thick, so it should not break that easily...unless you're very rough with them.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:10 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: here
All mfb articles, parts lists, are there

Almost All
Why did nobody tell him to check the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki ... It does not have pictures there, but of course we have some all around this website.
Someone told me to prevent my Blizzard wheel (The Burn recolor) from being chipped, I should put a clear coat over it. Does anyone know what he was talking about? A clear coat of what? and is it even legal to put it on?
(Jan. 21, 2011  6:27 AM)Zeox Wrote: Someone told me to prevent my Blizzard wheel (The Burn recolor) from being chipped, I should put a clear coat over it. Does anyone know what he was talking about? A clear coat of what? and is it even legal to put it on?
Clear nail polish, I think. If it does not affect performance and that it does not add weight, then it is legal.
you're better off just not using it and getting a standard burn wheel. i mean, if chipping paint is a big deal to you.
Question. What was Takara Tomy thinking when they decided to label Vulcan Horseus as a defence type? O___________O"
The stats are always wrong, Dark Bull is not a Balance Type Libruhhh .
What is the best metal wheel, clear wheel, track, and tip for attack types?
I'm trying to make the best attack type bey
and what should I get:
Ray Unicorno Rock Giraffe
Galaxy Pegasis Gravity Perseus
Thermal Lacerta Meteo L Drago
(Jan. 20, 2011  11:47 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I've searched, but I haven't found, so 'm asking this...:
Are Hasbro Beys getting released in South Africa?
Just making sure that you didn't miss it...