Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is gaia dragoon a good beyblade ( i dont know too much about hms or old school beys )
plz rply
(Jan. 20, 2011  10:23 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: so gb is better than ad145 at defence? wow, its called armor ''defence'' b ut its good for stamina. then thay should call it something else or somthin

It's more or less to called that to symbolize the "armor" of Perseus.
(Jan. 20, 2011  10:24 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: is gaia dragoon a good beyblade ( i dont know too much about hms or old school beys)
plz rply

Well, which one? Gaia Dragoon, Gaia V, Gaia G, or Gaia MS?
(Jan. 20, 2011  11:08 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2011  10:24 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: is gaia dragoon a good beyblade ( i dont know too much about hms or old school beys)
plz rply

Well, which one? Gaia Dragoon, Gaia V, Gaia G, or Gaia MS?

Well since he didnt place any letters...he must mean original
Or maybe he didn't know there was multiples....
my dranzer s beybase (spiral change base?) isnt working, when ever i change it to stamina mode it goes back to attack mode when i launch it, why?
SPAM Read the rules in that pm First one
Belongs purchase consulation
I also laughed very hard when i saw the combo on the back of Basalt H is Basalt ____ 90RF...........Back of Gravity Perseus was Gravity P. R145RF. and this was very succesful.
my friend wants to trade his earth eagle 145WD for my lightning l drago 100hf, should i trade with him?
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:17 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: my friend wants to trade his earth eagle 145WD for my lightning l drago 100hf, should i trade with him?
depend on condtion. if your lighting ldrago is in good condtion and earth eagle is in bad conditon dont trade. Cause Both of beys you talking about have Top Tier Parts Earth,Lighting 100,145 WD. so it depend on the condition of the bey your receive from the trade
Keep LL Drago, Earth Eagles parts are easily obtained elsewhere.
Use the Purchasion Consultation topic next time.
So than how does Basalt compare to Earth and the Libra wheel?
which part is better RF or WD
RF is top tier Attack. WD is top tier Stamina.
Hey Can anyone possibly tell me where i can find a list of every single metal fight beyblade out so far? Ive tried looking but all i've found are lists of beyblades that they had planned to release (which have already been released, these links were talking about the release of storm aquario and dark wolf, etc.) if anybody can give me a link, that would be great! Smile
(Jan. 21, 2011  2:13 AM)Qwert Wrote: So than how does Basalt compare to Earth and the Libra wheel?

Almost no one has it yet.
So we still do not know.
Thats too bad, but thanks!
what is the catapult launch and how do you do it
(Jan. 21, 2011  2:38 AM)Jdog Wrote: what is the catapult launch and how do you do it

It's pretty much a sliding shoot, but you don't tilt/bank the launcher when launching. I'm pretty sure this is right, correct me if I'm wrong.
is mb a good part ?
(Jan. 21, 2011  2:38 AM)Jdog Wrote: what is the catapult launch and how do you do it
Read this
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...pult_Shoot
will walmart start hosting tournaments soon in the us