Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Caron Wrote:
G Wrote:
Kei Wrote:
Caron Wrote:1. I got quite a few beyblades from one of my MOJ lots, but also some random parts. Does anyone know what they are and their uses?

Top left to right:
Double Wing (Draciel S AR): Never used it before, but I don't think it has any uses.
Roller Defense Ring (Roller Defenser AR): Can be used for Zombie customizations I believe? According to Beholder at least.
Cross Dragon (Spin Dragoon AR): Has no uses as far as I know, maybe WD attack?

Middle:
That is a part from Dranzer V's BB.

Bottom left to right:
Looks like a clear Bistool, UFD, or Gekiryu-Oh. Just check their articles on the Wiki.

The last two are Defense Grip Bases (Seaborg), one does not have the rubber though. It can be used effectively in defense customizations.

Correction, Draciel S's AR is Cross Spike while the next one to it is Roller Attack Ring (Roller Attacker).

Dragoon MF's RC is the only useful part on it.

Thanks for the info guys. Hmm, anyone know the answer to my question about spike lizard?

Theoretical purpose: It deflects hits from opponents, like Roller Defencer does
Actual purpose: None

Actually in the manga he uses the rollers to dodge his opponents (they touched the stadium and he "rolled" away from Daichi's attacks) it's an homage to the user's roller blades and the paint job is a reflection of the user's camo cargo pants.

But yes this is in no way plausible. I mean they might touch, but it wouldn't help the blade at all.
I was wondering what the average RPM is? (If possible tell me an Average RPM for a skilled player and one for an average player)
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:I was wondering what the average RPM is? (If possible tell me an Average RPM for a skilled player and one for an average player)

Skill has nothing to do with RPM, strength does. IIRC HMS have a max of 6000 RPM, and plastic around 3000.
So if u use a plastic launcher that says u got 7080 RPM, its good right? Or are the launchers messed up?
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:So if u use a plastic launcher that says u got 7080 RPM, its good right? Or are the launchers messed up?

The RPM measurements on the electronic shooters are wildly inaccurate.
I Supected that when i saw 1000 on it when i slid it through really slowly. Anyways then how do u determine your RPM?
You don't. Eee
...that sucks...

Anyways, Do u know how Roller-Defencers AR works? And if Roller-Defencer is a good beyblade?
It works like any AR, except it had wheels on it. They're supposed to help in deflecting the opponent, but they don't usually work so well. The AR's only use is for a Right Spin Zombie, but they are rarely needed.
Like Spike Lizard, but less cool looking.
G Wrote:It works like any AR, except it had wheels on it. They're supposed to help in deflecting the opponent, but they don't usually work so well. The AR's only use is for a Right Spin Zombie, but they are rarely needed.

Heh, i was wondering because it was my second beyblade... and it really owned back then. So i wanted to see if it was any good currently, (Ugh first of all my AR broke after like 2 months of Beyblading... then my base like 3 months later when i paired it up with Smash Turtle... then i lost the WD... well i have 3 beyblade with 6-Heavy but i only currently have 1 6-Heavy so im pretty sure i lost it...) so i might buy it back or something, and i was wondering if the AR really made an increase in defence because of the wheels... as the box claimed.But i still have the Wing Attack Base and 1 6-Heavy, so i was wondering if the AR is any good so i might buy it, but i wont now. But Kid Draciel still works effectively right? (The same thing happened to it)
Is Driger V2 and Wolborg 2 worth $37?
No.
They both have usefull parts but $37 is way to much for two beyblades.
OK
Would a zombie have more life after death using Dragoon V2 bb w/ Bearing Stinger shaft then using the Bearing Stinger shaft w/ Wolborg 1 bb?
Um, according to the Zombies page on this site, id say the Bearing Shaft 1.
Pinoy Blader Wrote:Would a zombie have more life after death using Dragoon V2 bb w/ Bearing Stinger shaft then using the Bearing Stinger shaft w/ Wolborg 1 bb?

Dragoon V2. Wolborg 1's BB has poor balance.
Do any sites have Libra MFB for pre-order yet?
Was a free spinning attack type base produced? i think i remeber hearing about it but i'm not sure, and if so what where ithe positves and negatives of it?
Slash Riger MS has a free spinning attack tipe thing on its running core.
Its pretty much useless though to be honest.
Maz Wrote:Slash Riger MS has a free spinning attack tipe thing on its running core.
Its pretty much useless though to be honest.

Yes.

Very tall, and had the free spinning fangs. The fangs didn't have much use besides from aesthetics and cool gimmick (if you like this kind of thing).

Flat plastic tip, but if you want a flat tipped RC, there are MUCH better choices.

--

I believe one of the Hasbro releases have a BB that uses a sub-ring, but the specific part eludes me at the moment.
I would have thought he meant the tip was free spinning, like the shaft of Driger F.
Marin Wrote:Do any sites have Libra MFB for pre-order yet?
Seeing as its release date is October 23rd, even Japanese websites do not take pre-orders yet.
Kai-V Wrote:
Marin Wrote:Do any sites have Libra MFB for pre-order yet?
Seeing as its release date is October 23rd, even Japanese websites do not take pre-orders yet.

I've seen MFB pre-orders available for this date in Japan.
Kai-V already sorta answered this for me...

So far, I've seen two pictures of Bull, Pegasus, Sagittario, and Leone each, and in one set of pictures, they have a sticker-color scheme that is different from the other set.
Example: one picture of Bull has red and yellow on black, while another picture of Bull is red and blue on gold.

EDIT: NM, I got the answer.

Also, the Starter pack version is usually the one sent out internationally, right?

EDIT:...yet another question:
How many World Championships have been held so far, and who are the Champions of said Championships? I know Noland was one, but I didn't think he was the only Champ...