Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

oh hey, i got another question, 1. which hasbro stadium is good, and 2. I want to know why is flame byxis 230wd is not on beywiki.
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:39 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: oh hey, i got another question, 1. which hasbro stadium is good, and 2. I want to know why is flame byxis 230wd is not on beywiki.

1 max stampede or lightning force dont buy ptw or vortex s
2 this because no one made an article on it in the beywiki priject
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:15 PM)machipz Wrote: Haha, thanks Diamond. Cyber doesn't merely weigh as much as Pegasis, so I thought adding more weight would improve it?

You want weight around the outside for attack combos. Weight on the inside slows the the combo down without any real benefits.
K, thanks for clearing that up Daegor. I guess that an MF-L would be more suited to attack types?
I don't think there's been any formal testing involving MF-M or MF-L actually.
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:48 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:58 AM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: http://www.toyking.com.tw/merchandise/3/...910005.htm, Is this legal for WBO testing and is it balanced? please see carefully?
I would assume, looking at the URL, you are referring to the fake Stadium (labelled BB-00) on Leoshop?

Anyway, since that Stadium is fake, the tests done on it are not really valid.

But it is shaped a lot like the Attack Stadium, so it would probably be a decent purchase to replace the unbalanced Stadium you currently own.
Oh.. but i kinda wanted a stadium to test stuff in, Can you use ONLY the Attack Stadium to test? if so can you give me a link in HLJ to a cheap attack stadium?
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:34 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Oh.. but i kinda wanted a stadium to test stuff in, Can you use ONLY the Attack Stadium to test? if so can you give me a link in HLJ to a cheap attack stadium?
Hmm, according to RエスコルピオT125JB, who just contacted me, this Stadium was used in official Takara Tomy tournaments in Taiwan...

So I guess it's safe to purchase that(?).
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:37 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:34 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: Oh.. but i kinda wanted a stadium to test stuff in, Can you use ONLY the Attack Stadium to test? if so can you give me a link in HLJ to a cheap attack stadium?
Hmm, according to RエスコルピオT125JB, who just contacted me, this Stadium was used in official Takara Tomy tournaments in Taiwan...

So I guess it's safe to purchase that(?).

I know it's safe... BUT is it legal for WBO testing?
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:48 PM)BlazePegasus® Wrote: I know it's safe... BUT is it legal for WBO testing?
If it's a real Attack Stadium used in official Takara Tomy tournaments, it's probably legal for WBO testing.

EDIT: Basically, that Stadium is (most likely) legal for testing.
can someone please tell me which metal face is best?
there are obviously two versions of it i just need to know the best
1st release or
2nd release
The first Metal Face is better with Attack Type customizations that utilize Wheels that generate high recoil. The second Metal Face is better with Defense Types as they are heavier.
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:02 PM)beystorm37 Wrote: can someone please tell me which metal face is best?
there are obviously two versions of it i just need to know the best
1st release or
2nd release
Depends what you're doing, mf-h is better for defense, mf is better for attack customs that need a metal face(so far do we know...)
I'm a stamina type beyblader...
i recieved my earth virgo nearly a month ago..
and i noticed the symbols A-1
inside it...
does that mean i have the mold thats better for STAMINA? Grin
yours is mold 2 (the one better for defence) i believe mold 1 of earth (the one better for stamina) only came with TT earth aquila*

*sorry if spelt wrong
I was looking on entertainmentearth.com and i found this o.O
[Image: unknownbey.jpg]

It Looks like Cyber......Blue...Pegasus?
I dont know but the Fusion Wheel looks EXACTLY like Cyber....

Anyone notecied this?.....
that would be Cyber Pegasus From the Hasbro Legend Series.
Now my turnGrin
My brother's Beylauncher L+R Broke right after the first couple of uses. Should I get a replacement or a refund from the ebay user?
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:59 PM)zeno247naruto12 Wrote: Is there a Hell Kerbecs booster pack?

Not Yet...there is only a Starter Pack you can get of AkirasDaddy for 25$
what is BB-103 because BB-102 is screw capricorne and BB-104 is basalt horogium but what is BB-103
BB-103 is a Sniper Launcher
When SonoKong produces a Starter for a Prize Bey or a Booster (more specifically the one for Horuseus), do they eventually cease production of those products to start the next Prize Bey?
is there a picture of it and if where can i see it
I don't know of any pics.
but how do you now that it is a sniper launcher if there dont is a picture
A user named Seperated Spine.