Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

EDIT: nevermind
to viper i dont think it matters how many clicks you hear.
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:26 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: is there any more versions of burn pheonix?[/color][/font]

Burn Pheonix Blizzard Version or Burn Pheonix Ice Version, either way it is just a painted blue burn and a trans blue face, CW, track and tip
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:29 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: to viper i dont think it matters how many clicks you hear.

actually, you will pull a ripcord in half or break the spring (beylauncher) if you do that Serious
Without clicking it all my left-spinning beyblades don't stick to the launcher. They droop and sometimes fall off before I even spin.
to meteo l drago should the six stickers be facing up or down?
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:33 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: to meteo l drago should the six stickers be facing up or down?

Ellaborate?
I have a question, does takaratomy (or hasbro but not likely) make blue metal facebolts or white and silver? Also I need to know if there are blue or silver/white coloured CH120 tracks. I also need to know where i can get a white transparent RF tip. I know there is one. Thanks for the help.
really, cause that hasnt happened to me........yet.
if i bey in a bowl w/ acrack in it would it afekt my bottom?
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:36 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: really, cause that hasnt happened to me........yet.
if i bey in a bowl w/ acrack in it would it afekt my bottom?
It depends on the bottom you have and the size/sharpness of the crack. With a Rubber Flat (RF) performance tip (bottom) it'll probably wear down faster. Just get a new stadium.
best overall bey type in hasbro stadium max stampede?
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:48 PM)iRamen Wrote: best bey type in hasbro stadium max stampede?
Attack types are better in there in comparison to most of the Hasbro stadiums...They have a pretty big space to run around in without crashing into walls. They also have two generous pockets to get easy knock-outs.

Also some heavy stamina types with big diameters are good there because it's a big stadium and with a heavy bey that can last long it's extremely hard to get knocked into two little pockets.

Defense types are really out-classed there because they can't outlast a stamina type and they can get knocked out AND they don't need any extra-space, so it's just giving advantages to their enemy.
This may have been answered already but search filter isn't narrowing it down for me...

But why is WB considered to be better than WD in terms of defense? Uncertain
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:36 PM)haloyo Wrote: I have a question, does takaratomy (or hasbro but not likely) make blue metal facebolts or white and silver? Also I need to know if there are blue or silver/white coloured CH120 tracks. I also need to know where i can get a white transparent RF tip. I know there is one. Thanks for the help.

silver face from a metal face packet, blue face from hasbro bakushin sussanoo, white isn't anywhere... CH120 has only 2 colors, trans red and solid red orange... white trans RF? I think in the attack and defence set (maybe?) or RB Vol. 6, I think one of the beys has a trans white RF maybe :\
you should look for a leone box from hasbro and look at its stats.
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:57 PM)ZE12O Wrote: This may have been answered already but search filter isn't narrowing it down for me...

But why is WB considered to be better than WD in terms of defense? Uncertain

... WB has a wider surface area than WD
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:01 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: you should look for a leone box from hasbro and look at its stats.

I almost cried
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:07 PM)rio/pheonix Wrote: to tman14 what does cw stand for?

clear wheel
Which bey is better Ray Unicorno Booster Pack or just the normal Ray Unicorno.
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:40 PM)Beyblader358 Wrote: Which bey is better Ray Unicorno Booster Pack or just the normal Ray Unicorno.

get booster as it is more durable, didn't I answer you before? no wait, nevermind
So you'r asking which is better, Ray Unicorno...or Ray Unicorno? I don't get what you mean by Normal
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:42 PM)Zeox Wrote: So you'r asking which is better, Ray Unicorno...or Ray Unicorno? I don't get what you mean by Normal

he said booster or starter, and I said booster as it is more durable and after all, cheaper Tongue_out
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:42 PM)Zeox Wrote: So you'r asking which is better, Ray Unicorno...or Ray Unicorno? I don't get what you mean by Normal

booster would be more ideal because it has mold 2 of ray, and afterall is cheaper Tongue_out
i made a lightning libra with a metal face libras tip and leones spin track would i be able to use it in a tournament since you have to launch by holding the launcher upside down and while you pulling the string or ripcord turning it down?
No, because Lightning is meant to go on LDrago.
thank i wish you could though because its a really good combo:\
Can M145 be used decently if you move the tip perfectly in the middle?
I tried Earth Eagle M145WB and it outspan Rock aquario (Green wheel) (I'm using a hasbro stadium, and not much can beat my aquario in it) so I would think if it's put it the middle it can be used somewhat decently.