Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Pretty sure the toys were released first.
ahh i c thanks pichuscute
In America atleast, the toys were released 1-3 months before the anime. I picked up Draciel S, Spark Knight, and the Clear Stadium; then about three months later I remember seeing the anime. It was the episode were Ray fought the guy who used Galeon...what was his name?
(Jan. 15, 2009  10:56 PM)Evan Wrote: In America atleast, the toys were released 1-3 months before the anime. I picked up Draciel S, Spark Knight, and the Clear Stadium; then about three months later I remember seeing the anime. It was the episode were Ray fought the guy who used Galeon...what was his name?
Lee
(Jan. 15, 2009  10:56 PM)Evan Wrote: In America atleast, the toys were released 1-3 months before the anime. I picked up Draciel S, Spark Knight, and the Clear Stadium; then about three months later I remember seeing the anime. It was the episode were Ray fought the guy who used Galeon...what was his name?

umm this is pretty far into the series making your anecdote kind of worthless

I know I'm Australian but down here, the series was released at pretty much the exact same time as the toys from what I remember.
Which is better, B or BS?

How good is the Bull wheel for Upper Attack? That's my fave type of attack.....I really wanna get a UA MFB but if there are no decent ones out at the moment then I guess I'll have to wait......Unhappy
BS is better for endurance and B is better for defense, which, IMO isn't that great yet. I'm no expert, though.
I think it's either Virgo or Ldrago that has the best upper right now.
Don't quote me on this. >>
whats the best upper attacker out of these ARs
Draciel Sheild
Galeon Attacker
Trypio
Trygle Star
Driger Slash
Dranzer Spiral
Dragoon Storm
Grip Attacker
Spark Night
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
Dragoon Fantom
Master Dranzer
Galzzly
and
Driger V
if the metal fights were bigger like old plastic blades would they spark. i know i ask some radom questions somtimes.
no
also can anyone answer my question
#
trygle's would be the best

also no they would not spark
thanks i just come up withradom things to say i thought gallzy would have the best uper attack
(Jan. 17, 2009  11:35 AM)Revolution fire Wrote: thanks i just come up withradom things to say i thought gallzy would have the best uper attack

Do you know what Upper Attack is? Because Galzzly has literally 0.
yes i when a beyblade can has more aggresive attack on a other blade and can lift it up slightly
(Jan. 17, 2009  11:42 AM)Revolution fire Wrote: yes i when a beyblade can has more aggresive attack on a other blade and can lift it up slightly

Not exactly.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Upper_Attack
yes that is what i ment but not in good words but thanks for putting up man
no you were wrong
gallzly's spikes end in flat surfaces- for upper the have to have ramps
oh good point i need to research more on blades i nomally watch on youbtube thanks i said i say some ramdom things!!!!!!!
wich 1 of these is better bull mfb or pegasis mfb
Pegasis' wheel has some defensive use, the track and bottom are very useful currently; but will be replaced by Storm Pegasis.

Bull at this point is useless
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:16 PM)Mo Wrote: wich 1 of these is better bull mfb or pegasis mfb
Wait and get Storm Pegasis and possibly Rock Leone, if we find out it has good parts.
(Jan. 18, 2009  2:19 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  7:16 PM)Mo Wrote: wich 1 of these is better bull mfb or pegasis mfb
Wait and get Storm Pegasis and possibly Rock Leone, if we find out it has good parts.

He may not want to wait, if he doesn't, get Pegasis. All the parts are pretty good from what I've heard.
Most of the current parts will be outclassed and he would onle have to wait a couple months. Also, what is the best HMS AR for compacts after Metal Ape's? Would it be Einstein's?