Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 30, 2010  7:10 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: I cant find the Purchase Consultation thread so ill ask here...is Ray unicorno a good buy?...
Yes, yes it is. The metal wheel Ray can be used for combo's like Ray Pegasus(2) 100RF.
It is one of the best attack wheels check out this thread-

Competative combo's
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:33 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:56 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:25 PM)Dan Wrote: Azlan, considering 230 has become a tremendous force, stick to CH120RF. (All low attackers are pretty much nullified when they come in contact with 230, but CH120 doesn't, and still retains good win rates against the other defensive beys.

Tournaments in my country don't allow season 2, so I'm safe using 100 track. If i were to use CH120, would it make any difference in disadvantages ad advantages?

Using CH120 is definitely an advantage if you are using Season 1 parts only

Advantage in?
Versatility in track heights; allowing you to change height so that alternative parts of the beyblades have a chance of colliding.
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:39 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Versatility in track heights; allowing you to change height so that alternative parts of the beyblades have a chance of colliding.

Ok next question, how do u know when to change height?
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:51 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:39 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Versatility in track heights; allowing you to change height so that alternative parts of the beyblades have a chance of colliding.

e.x. lightning MW is best when making contact to the opposing MW instead of track, use the height that makes contact to the opposing MW more
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:51 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

If you're facing an attack type beyblade, you probably want a taller track for more stability. if youre facing a defensive type blade, you want a shorter track to strike the track off balance rather than the attack ring
I know C145 And S are bad together, What Performance tip could I switch out with S?
what tip would be the best choice for a balance combo
For Defence you can switch s with rs, rsf, cs. There are also better options for Defence tracks though.
Edit: that was to theman9800
Flat Spike (FS) To-Dragoon51
Does anyone know which defense bottom is better ? CS , RS ,RSF
Is Thermal Pisces' tip suppose to be ES or BS?
Does the RF and R2F burn off eventually? If so, how long does it take and how can I prevent it?
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:09 PM)Viper Wrote: Does the RF and R2F burn off eventually? If so, how long does it take and how can I prevent it?
they are made of rubber, so yes, they will wear down over time if used. I'd say after about 100 - 200 battles.
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:29 PM)nickwolf24008 Wrote: when is the next ternament and wera
Please look in the Upcoming Events box on the home page.
Also, check the 'Official Events' and 'WBO General' sections, for events and possible meet-ups in your area.
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:43 PM)Furious Wrote: Is Thermal Pisces' tip suppose to be ES or BS?

ES
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:29 PM)nickwolf24008 Wrote: when is the next ternament and wera

check the tournament threads
Is $50 a fair deal for all these hms or how much are they worth? Making a deal w a member here and wasnt sure of a fair base price
Dragoon mf ar orange white ar and chain attacker
Slash riger
DZmf rc and wd
Driger ms white
Round shell ms
Dgoon ms blue
Advance guardian dark green
Advnce striker
Let s say mmm 50€ shipped? Around 70$
If you have more I ll buy more
[/quote]
the new Hasbro stadium (RED) what is so special about it? Coz it looks like any other stadium
(Dec. 30, 2010  10:25 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Is $50 a fair deal for all these hms or how much are they worth? Making a deal w a member here and wasnt sure of a fair base price
Dragoon mf ar orange white ar and chain attacker
Slash riger
DZmf rc and wd
Driger ms white
Round shell ms
Dgoon ms blue
Advance guardian dark green
Advnce striker
Let s say mmm 50€ shipped? Around 70$
If you have more I ll buy more
[/quote]

Holy shikes that's a steal.
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:43 PM)Nero 3 Wrote: For "Vulcan 90RF": RS

Not necessarily... they all have their strengths and weaknesses. There isn't one part that is the"best"
Would there be anything wrong if I purchased this stadium:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Fight-Beybla...1335003792 (Yes I know its fake)

for home play? I know test results wont be accurate but are there any risks? Idk.
is the beypointer ever going to be relesed by hasbro