Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It is fake.
That is definitely fake. Next time though, ask that question in The flightyellz guide to fakes and searching.

EDIT: Beaten by potato.
To elaborate, the set is listed under the hasbro series 2 name "Metal Masters" but lacks the company logo, has a picture of Big Bang Pegasis (a series 3 bey) in its TT design and contains a TT style light launcher.
Not only is the logo missing but there is no consistency as to which company they are ripping off.
Saramanda saramanda is good for defence, but does it have any attack power?
Not particularly. Here is a link to what Saramanda is good for:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Saramanda-Discussion
does ds do better in performance than wd
(Jun. 18, 2012  5:09 PM)pegasus626 Wrote: does ds do better in performance than wd

Look on Beywiki, there is an article on Hell Kerbecs BD145DS :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...cs_BD145DS
how do i fix the spike on my ds tip. concrete messed it up.
You can't. Or at least not legally. And it depends on how messed up it is...
If it's on concrete, there's no saving it. Doesn't depend how messed up it is really, I mean it's concrete!
You should look into buying another if you want to compete in tournaments.
is this a good balance combo earth kerbecs 145 ewd
You should head over to Build Me A Combo and list your parts, to see if we can build you a better combo than what you already have.
Go to "Build Me A Combo! #2" for help with that.

EDIT: Beaten by Raigeko13.
Would it be a good idea to add to the other types of beys a type called counter?
Attack type
Defense type
Stamina type
Balance type
Anti-attack type, based on attacking attack types using a defense bey
and now by me: counter type, based on a bey that has good parts for attack but has hi recoil, ex:
Beat bull h145 XF or counter , or fang.... Etc...
It
You can not make that an official type. Also, Anti-Meta/Anti-Attack is not an official type either. It is technically defense. Besides, who would want a bey with high recoil?
Simple, recoil+no grip means an awesome explosion!!
Hey i agree with ginga blader. p.s is this a good balance combo flame lacerta s130 bChief 2002 - Hmm ... PRO EAGLE OUT
(Jun. 18, 2012  6:04 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You should head over to Build Me A Combo and list your parts, to see if we can build you a better combo than what you already have.

(Jun. 18, 2012  8:32 PM)Geremykadoya Wrote: Would it be a good idea to add to the other types of beys a type called counter?
Attack type
Defense type
Stamina type
Balance type
Anti-attack type, based on attacking attack types using a defense bey
and now by me: counter type, based on a bey that has good parts for attack but has hi recoil, ex:
Beat bull h145 XF or counter , or fang.... Etc...
It

We call things like that "competitively useless combinations made by throwing together parts that don't work well with each other". All of the things you've suggested there, though, are just attack types with too much recoil and a tip that can't control it, i.e. not very good.

Maybye
DJ - Sad.Um Hazel wat do u mean spam? And why? Do u despise me? PRO EAGLE OUT
Single-word posts are SPAM. Posts unrelated to anything going on are SPAM.

Garbage, useless posts that do nothing but take up space.

Stop posting this way or I will revoke your ability to post entirely.
Anyone got the 'limited edition' red BB-10? Recently bought one from cooldeals365 and it says its authentic Takara Tomy but I've never seen anyone using it on YouTube or anything. Unless its new or just not popular. Hope i didnt buy a fake. I hate having to go through eBay for bogus buys Tired
IIRC Sonokong released a red Attack Beystadium.