Equipments used:
BB-10 Attack stadium
Beylauncher L/R
Angle compass
LED sight
3 seg launcher grip
Grip rubber
Grip support

No extra weight was added to the launcher.

Attack Tests

Defence tests:

Stamina tests:

Ill take more requests.
Not too bad for defense I guess?

But man, those results aren't pretty, think I'll hold off the zero g for a while.
Forgot to mention about its terrible imbalance issues.Its as horrible as basalt.
Eurgh, sounds like we don't have any problems with these being legal in BB-10 then lol

Did you get one of the new stadiums? Any tests in those?
Yes theres a thread where we test stuff on Zero-G stadium attack type.
Since I think its better to find a valid combo first I decided to make this thread.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-3-4-...Discussion
Ahh, thanks, missed that. Thanks for the tests Smile
Can you test MSF Saramanda*2 230CS against those combos please? And can you do a benchmark for MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS?
should a light launcher be used for the tests, since synchrome is quite heavy and using a beylauncher to launch might cause too much tension on the string, and cause a weak rpm. sorry if i am wrong here.
Well, as I do not own these, I cannot tell. But well, as Brood doesn't mention of any launch problems with the BeyLauncher, I think there's no problem in using it. Smile

Thanks for the tests, Brood.
Seriously man, no one would care (at least for now) if these were kept legal in the current meta... Tired
But well...
Its still a decent win rate against Flash, as compared to all other 4D defenders; but considering the fact that a more than 10g advantage over even the heaviest 4D, those win rates are really disappointing. :\

Aaand, its sad to know about its bad balance...
(Apr. 04, 2012  2:05 PM)username786 Wrote: should a light launcher be used for the tests, since synchrome is quite heavy and using a beylauncher to launch might cause too much tension on the string, and cause a weak rpm. sorry if i am wrong here.

You're completely wrong. Light Launchers don't handle weight significantly better and I'm assuming you meant the LL2 because a regular light launcher is the most pathetically weak launcher in existence except maybe a duotron. The LL2 is still very weak.
If I had written that post I would have meant the Zero-G Light Launcher (BBG-05). But until I test it (soon!) I can't speak to its ability vs the BeyLauncher L/R.
That's apparently about the same as the LL2 IIRC, and weaker than a beylauncher, so let's stick with the beylauncher anyway, especially if we are testing in BB-10. Less power affects results.
Man if it gets 50% against Flash compared to OP's 15% Duo results I would say it isn't half bad.. at all.

Now for Samurai Salamander! (Saramanda?) :V
Can you do MSF Saramanda Shinobi AD145SWD
If you put saramanda on crystal wheels my launcher will be screwed as if you launch duo in attack mode.it's that inbalanced
I'll give it a shot though
Brood: Wow, really? They've released a whole line of beys that poorly balanced unless you buy 2? Eeeeeeeesh.

(Apr. 04, 2012  7:22 AM)th!nk Wrote: Eurgh, sounds like we don't have any problems with these being legal in BB-10 then lol

Just want to revise this statement: That was a misjudgement on my part, 50% against flash for an initial release like this, with a relatively non-defensive shape is rather serious, and, given I'm rather fond of the current MFB Metagame (it is one of the most well-balanced ones we've had in a while), I'd not want to introduce that, especially when things like the bey from BBG-13 comes out. At the very least, I'd probably not support including Synchrom'd wheels in the BB-10 meta, but given how imbalanced non-synchrom'd beys are, it would be easier to just block them all together. The new tracks and tips though, I don't think would cause any issues from what I've seen, haha.

But yeah, just to clear up that initial off-the-cuff remark, hah.
In AkirasDaddy's video saramander did not act unbalanced at all? I will need to pick these asap.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQ_z2BnwRM&t=3m

Um, that looks horribly imbalanced to me, it's on an SD tip, which has good balance, and it's wobbling all around like that?
My memory must of mixed it up with something else sorry about that. But it doesn't seem to be moving like duo or basalt, its just wobbling which is weird.
It's imbalanced in a slightly different way. Basalt does move a lot like that, it's just a lot smaller so you don't notice as much, and remember, that launcher doesn't seem to be as strong as a string launcher, it's using SD, and yeah, the distribution is very different to what we're used to. It's really unstable.
(Apr. 05, 2012  8:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQ_z2BnwRM&t=3m

Um, that looks horribly imbalanced to me, it's on an SD tip, which has good balance, and it's wobbling all around like that?

Wow, the synergy must be bad on Shinobi Saramanda. I've never seen SW145SD wobble that much on any bey...
It's the most I've ever seen a beyblade wobble without hopping, which I must say is quite... odd. I assume that's just a result of overall poor balance rather than the weight being really off centre in one direction.
Perhaps someone more familiar with the physics of rotating objects could explain further, physics is not my strong point, haha.

But yeah. I really dislike the necessity of buying at least two beyblades to be able to make a usable one... I do wonder what Hasbro will think of that, and just how it'll affect the series' popularity...
(Apr. 05, 2012  12:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: It's the most I've ever seen a beyblade wobble without hopping, which I must say is quite... odd. I assume that's just a result of overall poor balance rather than the weight being really off centre in one direction.
Perhaps someone more familiar with the physics of rotating objects could explain further, physics is not my strong point, haha.

But yeah. I really dislike the necessity of buying at least two beyblades to be able to make a usable one... I do wonder what Hasbro will think of that, and just how it'll affect the series' popularity...
When watching that, you have to remember that AkirasDaddy is horrible at launching when he's not using his Rev-Up launcher, and has admitted it hundreds of times, even to me two days ago.
Still though, even Brood did say that it had horrible balance issues.
I launched it at different speeds with an LL2 to accomodate for that, Duo still hops in most cases and doesn't wobble like that. It gets close to that level of wobbling at extremely low RPM, lower than would be possible in that video given length and so on (and from what I could tell of the speed it was rotating at).
Could someone test MSF Saramanda Saramanda BD145MB/GB145MB in the BB-10 attack stadium?

I would but sadly I don't have a BB-10 stadium xP