Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Never mind, after this "4D Face" thingy, I won't be opening that wikia page again...
Is it normal for a Basalt/Twisted wheel to have a "bump" on one of the smooth areas on the side of the wheel?
Well, Beywiki says that Bearing Core is better than Bearing Core 2 for Survival (Stamina), and that Bearing Core 2 is better than Bearing Core for defense (when worn). So my question is, Which is overall better? Or does it entirely depend on if I'm going for defense or survival.
(Jan. 24, 2012  11:26 PM)Universe² Wrote: Well, Beywiki says that Bearing Core is better than Bearing Core 2 for Survival (Stamina), and that Bearing Core 2 is better than Bearing Core for defense (when worn). So my question is, Which is overall better? Or does it entirely depend on if I'm going for defense or survival.

Bearing Core 2 might generally be the safer choice given how prominent Attack is in HMS, but it does depend on what your goal is.
(Jan. 24, 2012  10:13 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: Is it normal for a Basalt/Twisted wheel to have a "bump" on one of the smooth areas on the side of the wheel?
I belive so, mine dose also but maybe it's just hasbro
Yes, it is normal for all Basalt wheels.
(Jan. 24, 2012  2:48 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2012  2:44 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Another question.
Ive heard a lot of people saying that this combo NEEDS an MF-F. I can't recall where, but I read somewhere that MF-F weighs 0.1g more than the standard Face bolt.
I share the same question, tbh. So, if anyone can answer, it would be a help to the both of us. Smile

MF-F weighs in at approximately 1.3 grams. A standard face bolt weighs exactly 1.07 grams.
As for the 4D face thing, one of the guys from the wikia did give me the source of where they found that, and I do recall it: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-105-B...#pid589479

However, I did weigh 5 normal faces and 5 4d faces this morning on my new scales (accurate to .01g, calibrated, etc), all had stickers. The range of all faces weighed was a mere 0.03g, (1.07-1.10), and there was no pattern in relation to 4d/pre-4d faces in the distribution. So yeah.
So shall we infer that 4D Faces are in fact heavier ?
...did you even read his post?
Being a rubber track, does R145 have any spin-equalizing abilities?
No, the shape induces way too much recoil. The rubber is rather hard as well.
which beyblade in better meteo l drago or gravity destroyer ?

Please ask this question in purchase consultation.
I hope this is the right place to ask.
My Phantom Orion BD, first launch out of the box, spins for 6 min 15 secs. Have I got the good molds of Phantom and BD ?
Well phantom Orion is suppose to last for about 7-8 mins it's a good mold just keep practicing and it will get better
(Jan. 26, 2012  3:42 PM)BBPegasus Wrote: Well phantom Orion is suppose to last for about 7-8 mins it's a good mold just keep practicing and it will get better

BBPegasus: Please don't answer if you don't know that you have a fully correct answer. Many, many people are getting Phantom Orions out-of-the-box that only spin for 2.5, 3.5, 4 or 5 minutes.

shirish Shukla: Yes, you got one of the good ones!
Is there a difference between the random booster prize Draciel S (black) and the beybooster S Draciel S?
You mean the RBV5 one? That's Dark Mirror, not black, while the beybooster S one is just black.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-B...tents-List
^Really useful resource for that kind of thing.
How do you put up a Signature with a picture ???
Use the search function, it has been answered a thousand times, haha.
But not in this thread, as this isn't the place to ask. The place to ask is in "Questions about the WBO"
Is Proto Nemesis a legitimate Beyblade, or is it supposed to function like a training dummy for Beyblade battles?
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:42 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Is Proto Nemesis a legitimate Beyblade, or is it supposed to function like a training dummy for Beyblade battles?

The second option. It cannot legally be used in a Beybattle.
Plastic bladers, please help! Grin

I just checked out the BeyWiki Photo Thread, where I saw Nocto's Flash Leopard (Blue) pictures. There, the 5 sided WD (I do not know the name) was shown.
Now, is that WD supposed to be in every Flash Leopard bey, or is it just with that recolor?
If it is supposed to be with every Flash Leopard, then I have yet another bey to add to the Hasbro part-changes list...
Also, may someone tell me the name of that WD...
The Blue FL is a Random Booster recolour, Random Booster Beyblades came with a random weight disk, so it's not a hasbro change. Anyway, that's Star Attack, I don't think Hasbro ever released it. They may have released Revolver Attack with White Gabriel G (It's shown, but I'm not 100% whether it does or doesn't actually come with one), but that's all they released outside of the 6,8,10 Wide/Balance/Heavy weight disks IIRC.