Ask a question, get an answer! #2

does anybody know why there are so many Dragoon g's and not many other platic generation beyblades
There were a lot of Dragoon G's made, I imagine, compared to other plastics, and g-rev as a whole wasn't hugely popular, and with it being the first release, well.

Simply though, there are a lot of them because many more were made/ordered by sellers than were ever sold.
I think that Hasbro may have released Revolver Attack with Wolborg 3. Also i'm wondering after looking at the Duo thread and finding the amount of tests vs Phantom very lacking(even though 30 people felt in necessary to test attack combos) is there any proper consensus on which is normally better? Last I heard in depends on weight fluctuations of the wheels.
It's a wyborg with the AR switched out for Master Dragoon's.
Since I'm trying to understand my BD better, I would just like to know that what exactly do you mean by "breaking in" of the bearings (if that's the correct term) ?
Just launch it a few times, so that the bearings get used to spinning freely and begin to spin more easily. You'll notice that the spin time will improve greatly the more you use it. Eventually, its performance will peak.

Yes, that's the correct term for it. Smile
(Jan. 27, 2012  4:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: The Blue FL is a Random Booster recolour, Random Booster Beyblades came with a random weight disk, so it's not a hasbro change. Anyway, that's Star Attack, I don't think Hasbro ever released it. They may have released Revolver Attack with White Gabriel G (It's shown, but I'm not 100% whether it does or doesn't actually come with one), but that's all they released outside of the 6,8,10 Wide/Balance/Heavy weight disks IIRC.

Wow, I just realized that I had misunderstood Attack WDs with those SK Gold ones. :\
I am not sure whether the SK Gold ones which I misunderstood as Attack WDs were actually the SK Gold ones. Tongue_out

As for White Gabriel G, if I am not mistaken (again), my Hasbro one has come with the usual 10 Wide...
So, no Revolver Attack, but a common 10 Wide.
If you did not know of this, I actually reported yet another Hasbro part-change. Tongue_out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VIS...0546256723
So is this the infamous A-93 Attack Type stadium that Poseidon says is the most balanced and best overall? It looks like it lol, same color, same size, and it's from the Plastics era.
That belongs in purchase consultation, but the stadium you're referring to is "Tornado Attack".

I can't get the image to load, so if you can get it to show somehow and post your question in purchase consultation (heck, even PM me if it's an auction you don't want stolen, I don't even have enough money to do something like that right now, even if I were the sort), I will take a look.
the d125 and other 125 height tracks can be used for attack combos at the same way of ch120? (sorry for my bad english)
I think you mean T125...Downforce is 145 I beleive. They can work OK, Just ch120 is better
No he is not, he is talking about D125.
You are thinking of DF145.
Defense 125
Down Force 145
D125 is Ray Unicorno/Striker's track.
Please, if you don't know things as simple as that, then don't post any advice.
I recently have been told that the "Burn" Wheel (Hasbro mold) is better in pure stamina than the "Earth" Wheel (Hasbro mold 2). I would really appreciate an answer.
(Jan. 29, 2012  12:50 AM)jryan12 Wrote: I recently have been told that the "Burn" Wheel (Hasbro mold) is better in pure stamina than the "Earth" Wheel (Hasbro mold 2). I would really appreciate an answer.

Hasbro Burn is better. Earth is good for stamina. But Burn outclasses it.
I have both W105 and LW105 and and could anyone tell me what the major differences are between them and if they do not are they both just modified and glorified versions of 105?
The effect they're supposed to produce (something having to do with airflow IIRC, kind of like DF145) is negligible, so they're pretty much just 105s.
(Jan. 29, 2012  12:52 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Hasbro Burn is better. Earth is good for stamina. But Burn outclasses it.

Hm, Hasbro's Burn was worse than TAKARA-TOMY's, so was it not that essentially Earth would be better than Hasbro's Burn ?
Would Draciel F's Fortress Base BB be useless if the Oil Ball Right SG's oil resevoir goes dry?
(Jan. 29, 2012  2:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2012  12:52 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Hasbro Burn is better. Earth is good for stamina. But Burn outclasses it.

Hm, Hasbro's Burn was worse than TAKARA-TOMY's, so was it not that essentially Earth would be better than Hasbro's Burn ?

I always thoughts Burn outclassed earth in terms of Stamina. And i thought Hasbros Burn was lighter then Hasbro Earth wheel.
Earth is heavier than Burn. All manufacturers.
(Jan. 29, 2012  2:14 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Earth is heavier than Burn. All manufacturers.

So technically i wasnt wrong.
Kai-V

Well, he's talking about hasbro burn AND earth, and hasbro earth is mold 2.
Just a quick question.

Does can the Launcher Rubber be applied to the Rev-Up Launcher?

Thanks (: