Ask a question, get an answer! #2

i mean what type of beyblade is used most in tournaments
It depends on where you live in the world, but generally attack is the least used IIRC because a lot of people don't feel comfortable using it in tournaments, from fear of a self KO or the such. Stamina and defence are about even where I live, but as I said it varies form place to place. Attack I know is really popular in some places of the US...
(Jan. 14, 2012  12:48 AM)dragoonevo Wrote: i mean what type of beyblade is used most in tournaments

it depends on the area. What is dominate in one area may not be dominate in another. For example stamina/defense types are dominant in my area. But in New York they are more attack oriented.
@S.D.C Beat me to it.
how is RS any good?
i tryed it, but it wobbles to easy so its not good for defence and made of rubber so bad for stamina.
also not good for attack XD
EDIT: oh yaeh also i searched this so sorry if its beed asked
RS is good for pure defense, nothing else. AFAIK it's a decent tip on any defense Track but BD145. Check out the Scythe Kronos T125RS thread; I think they're discussing RS there.
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:41 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: how is RS any good?
i tryed it, but it wobbles to easy so its not good for defence and made of rubber so bad for stamina.
also not good for attack XD
EDIT: oh yaeh also i searched this so sorry if its beed asked

RS is a mediocre defense tip, because most attack types lack a large amount of stamina. The rubber has a large amount of friction, so it is hard to move and thus, good for defense.
For more info: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...25/WD145RS
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:48 AM)Imperial Wrote: RS is a mediocre defense tip, because most attack types lack a large amount of stamina. The rubber has a large amount of friction, so it is hard to move and thus, good for defense.

Mediocre ? Do you even know what "mediocre" means ? I do not think you do.
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:46 AM)Kaiba Wrote: RS is good for pure defense, nothing else. AFAIK it's a decent tip on any defense Track but BD145. Check out the Scythe Kronos T125RS thread; I think they're discussing RS there.
It's manageable on BD145, just not Basalt BD145 due to Basalt's imbalance.
EDIT: Oh yeah, also, RS and RSF helped to exterminate right spin attack when they were first released. Sure, Blitz and VariAres in right spin can beat RS and RSF, but the older right spin wheels of that time (Vulcan, Ray, etc.) were pretty much eliminated.
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:48 AM)Imperial Wrote: RS is a mediocre defense tip, because most attack types lack a large amount of stamina. The rubber has a large amount of friction, so it is hard to move and thus, good for defense.

umm... so kai-v do you mean it is good or bad?
i have no clue Pinching_eyesPinching_eyesPinching_eyes

EDIT: oh never mind thanks CRUelty
so its good agents attack, which isnt so good in super vortex stadium...
so for me its completely useless. great. Pinching_eyes

EDIT(again): what about WD145? is that any good? ive used it in a few combos
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Mediocre is average. RDF, CS and RSF outlcass RS, making them the top. Which puts RS down to average. Not sure if you are trying to say RS is lower than mediocre, or higher.
Mediocre actually often has the meaning of "below average". RS is among the best Defense tips, and to put it as average, you place it in the same basket as things like WD. RS is still in the top tier list, by the way. "Mediocre" is an adjective we should never see associated to it.
I know this sounds dumb, but I'll ask it anyways.
I know metal wheels are made of a zinc alloy, but will any part of a beyblade get damaged if launched in water?
the stickers will? Uncertain
ok so I'm relatively new to the game still, and I've been watching a lot of tournament videos. or at least as many as i can find. It seems like i only ever see defense and stamina types in the final round. Am i just missing the final rounds with attack types? just wanted to know if attack types win tourneys as often as defense and samina. thanks
(Jan. 14, 2012  6:10 AM)Enorith Wrote: ok so I'm relatively new to the game still, and I've been watching a lot of tournament videos. or at least as many as i can find. It seems like i only ever see defense and stamina types in the final round. Am i just missing the final rounds with attack types? just wanted to know if attack types win tourneys as often as defense and samina. thanks

A lot of people indeed have the impression that Attack types are just not safe, especially in such decisive rounds. If you look at the Winning Combinations topic, there are definitely less, and even barely any winning Attack types.

Someone who would dedicate day and night to Attack types would probably have no problem with using it in a tournament, but almost everybody else will hesitate, reasonably.
Ah, then you'd enjoy reading our "Winning Combinations" Topic in this Forum, Beyblade General.

Aw, shazam Unhappy
thanks everyone. much appreciated. I will use the search function and some common sense next time!
is MF-H/MF-L Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD is a viable option for stamina/defense combo
It is a viable option but..it is outclassed...you can only use it if you are facing earth-based combos.
thanks but if not an earth combo i should't use it
No because everything after Maximum series can defeat it..AFAIK even Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD can..and it isnt good defense wise either...LLD can KO it easily...so unless it is some Earth-based defense/stamina combo you face, you wont get much off it.
so only i use the basalt kerbecs when facing an earth combo got it thanks
you people seem to do a lot of research on beyblades but can you tell whats the best bey so that i dont need to waste my money on useless beys
[quote='Kai-V' pid='665175' dateline='1306857022']
how do i earn beypointsConfused
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:11 PM)black sun Wrote: you people seem to do a lot of research on beyblades but can you tell whats the best bey so that i dont need to waste my money on useless beys
well... there is no best bey, but here are some good ones to get:

beat lynx
phantom orion
hell kerbecs
basalt horugium

also next time ask in "purchase consultation" thread here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863