Ask a question, get an answer! #2

is it possible to do a better sliding shot with a beylauncher than a light launcher 2, also is it even possible to do a sliding shot with a beylauncher
Yes, it is possible - and most of the top competitors use a beylauncher to do so.
The recoil of the string often results in an unwanted sliding shoot even, for me atleast.
...the Beyblade has long since left the launcher by the time the string recoils.
How is it that the Metal Face is more common in Japan than in the United States? I mean, the American version of the Metal Face bolts could only be acquired through the collector's editions of the Metal Fusion and Metal Masters games for the Nintendo DS, and the Metal Face bolts in Japan are sold in pairs with longer-handled versions of the assembly tools.
Hasbro chose to release them like that. :\
Which of these beyblades have their their face bolt stickers tatooed on them?
(Takara Tomy version)
Hell Kerbecs
Death Quetzacoatl
Scythe Kronos
thanks
does led sight have any competitive value
Hell Kerbecs is the only one of those with a tattooed face.
(Dec. 24, 2011  11:37 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: does led sight have any competitive value

Use the search function, find the thread, read it.
How does AD145 have so much more stamina than 145? How does it work?
It balances the weight around the middle outward more, which provides longer spin. It's also got a lot more drag reduction by being circular in shape.
is there really any difference between the performance of l drago guardian, and l drago destroy, becude ive already got l drago destroy, so is there really any point of getting l drago guardian, also why isnt there a thread on omega dragonis yet
(Dec. 25, 2011  1:15 AM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: is there really any difference between the performance of l drago guardian, and l drago destroy, becude ive already got l drago destroy, so is there really any point of getting l drago guardian, also why isnt there a thread on omega dragonis yet

From what i know L Drago Guardian is practically the same as L Drago Destroy and it still isn't any good. Use the search function to find a thread for Omega Dragonis if there is one (doubt it).
(Dec. 25, 2011  1:15 AM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: is there really any difference between the performance of l drago guardian, and l drago destroy, becude ive already got l drago destroy, so is there really any point of getting l drago guardian, also why isnt there a thread on omega dragonis yet

LDG and LDD are very different. Search for their threads.

Omega Dragonis does not exist as a physical object, and thereby has no thread.
Should I use my hasbro metal face or just taker metal faces
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:55 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Should I use my hasbro metal face or just taker metal faces

Use the Takara Metal Face. They weigh a little bit more then Hasbro. Its not much of a difference in weight. But Takara are better quality.
...I'd like to see proof on both of the claims you just made.

If you can provide none, you will suffer a consequence for it.
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:00 AM)Hazel Wrote: ...I'd like to see proof on both of the claims you just made.

My Hasbro MF feels lighter. I will try to find my scale today and weigh them. I was just going by how mine feel. My Hasbro MF was from the first set of games. So it might be different from the newer Hasbro MF.
True fact: Hazel is actually Santa and will bring you coal if you make errors about spinning tops.

Come on Hazel, where's that Christmas Cheer? (Okay time zones but yeah)

Anyway, on topic, KMan, I would just use the Takara faces, as there isn't any significant difference that I am aware of, and Hasbro metal faces are probably more valuable, if they're obviously hasbro-exclusive ones.
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:00 AM)Hazel Wrote: ...I'd like to see proof on both of the claims you just made.

My Hasbro MF feels lighter. I will try to find my scale today and weigh them. I was just going by how mine feel. My Hasbro MF was from the first set of games. So it might be different from the newer Hasbro MF.

For future reference, do not state things as facts when you are not certain, especially not on something so touchy a subject as part differences - you know full well the policy on claiming such things.

@th!nk: I would've simply warned him otherwise.
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:19 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

For future reference, do not state things as facts when you are not certain, especially not on something so touchy a subject as part differences - you know full well the policy on claiming such things.

@th!nk: I would've simply warned him otherwise.

Sorry for my post Hazel. Next time i post something like that i will have more proof to back up my claims.
Is it true that Takara meteo wheel has more metal than the
Hasbro so will it affect performance
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:44 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Is it true that Takara meteo wheel has more metal than the
Hasbro so will it affect performance

... Where could you have even heard about such bad information ?
(Dec. 24, 2011  1:10 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Also, does Gravity Destroyer have 'bigger helmets' than the Perseus CW, as I have heard? The helmets refer to those three protrusions which cover a set of contact points on the MW, resulting in Mode Changes. Smile
If yes, then it means that it wouldn't attack well. Right?

May someone please answer my question? Grin